/piss
/mercy
/smoke
/tabac
/kill
/brutalkill
and
/takeoff
codes/easter eggs. Apparently there's alot of people who don't know about them yet. It was pretty funny. In a game of CTF, everyones ignoring me and dying and firing, and everythings all hectic. That , ofcourse, is until I performed /piss. This guy respawns who is probably looking away from the screen because he wasn't moving. Then he returns to his screen to find me pissing on him. He inches towards me, then stops. He stares at me for the longest time. then says "WTF LOL". Then I do it again, then /mercy. I pull a pistol up to my head, while he is watching closely, and BLAM! Shoot myself in the head. Me mashes a bunch of keys like "sdkicsudf4" (random) then says "WHOAH". It was so funny. We talked, and he actually thought they were hacks. Ha. Anyone else use the codes to bug people? I.E. pissing on them?

lieroguy
February 27, 2005, 6:14 am
Err... well, just about everyone here who's got more than 20 posts knows what those are and though there's interesting, it's also not a good idea because it makes your character occupied with an animation when he should be killing things.

I'd also like to inform you that we see nearly identical topics to this about once every two weeks. Yar. Between reading the "/command" topics and the topics whining about bink, I've got quite a full schedule.

Seriously, though... they're not really "easter eggs", since you can read how to do them in the manual. All it really means is that people who don't know what they are have probably not read the manual and are likely complete newbs.

L33TNerd
February 27, 2005, 6:21 am
...Well this is my first day with Soldat...

Vijchtidoodah
February 27, 2005, 6:27 am
Hey Nerd, those are pretty common, but like liero said, they aren't useful because you'll just end up getting shot. Also, the aren't easter eggs because if you stand still long enough they'll happen on their own.

I see that you're new, most new users don't read the FAQ, or the stickies in each forum (at the top of the threads lists) before posting and end up getting into a lot of trouble. I hope you at least glance over those so you understand how things work. If you have any questions, you can send me a Private Message by clicking on this icon [url="http://www.soldatforums.com/privatesend.asp?method=Topic&mname=Vijchtidoodah">[IMAGE].

Welcome to the forums!

February 27, 2005, 7:05 am
Ah, the fun of pissing on dead bodies. Honestly m,y friends prefer kill or brutal kill. But its kinda bad cos if u r about to die, u can just kill yourself.