( search forums )
does somebody want to get a tournment going?
Soldat Forums - Soldat Fans - Tournaments and Clanwars
2ace2
February 27, 2005, 7:13 am
if some one wants to get a team tournment going and knows how to do it give me e-mail or something

marman2087
March 1, 2005, 3:43 pm
r u talking about like a....clan war...becuse im up 2 that :D

2ace2
March 2, 2005, 12:20 am
i would do that but i am not in a clan yet and thats what i am working on so if you want to do that woul be cool

2ace2
March 2, 2005, 4:46 am
i started a clan and now we can try and get a tournament going but i don't now when to start it

Deleted User
March 2, 2005, 10:16 am
quote:From the forum rules
When posting a topic for a new tournament, please include:

1. A description of the tournament and what it is. This ranges from saying its a simple Deathmatch ladder to saying its a Realistic and Survival Teammatch tournament on specially designed maps.

2. A set of rules. This should include server settings, custom maps (if applicable), weapon settings and anything else that applies.

3. It helps to include a reason why someone should play in YOUR tournament. People need to know that whoever is organising the tournament is going to commit to their decision and run it until the end.

If you want to get together with someone and make a tournament, at least present what kind of tournament you want to do and how it will work.

2ace2
March 2, 2005, 8:58 pm
i am ready for a clan war if somebody wants to do that plaeas give me=
your clan name:
when you can play:
how many people in your clan:
what game:
how to contact you:

gamerule9
April 17, 2005, 10:42 pm
ok finally here we go

your clan name: B[2]F Borne 2' Frag
when you can play: Almost Every Day 11:00pm Mountain Central
how many people in your clan: 8
what game: *soldat* DM
how to contact you: Xfire: gameurle9

Deleted User
April 18, 2005, 10:33 am
Spam deleted.

Poogle
April 18, 2005, 9:11 pm
See, this is TOTALLY why we need a clanwar forum. He couldn't really post the usual Tournament stuff, because it wasn't really a tournament he was looking for- it was really a clanmatch.