( search forums )
BF1942 un-reg interface (up for download)
Soldat Forums - Soldat Interface Mods & Mod Making - Show off your partially 1337 mods!
KeyesBlob
February 27, 2005, 7:26 pm
This is my first interface. It is for unregistered users.

Please excuse the quality of the screenshot, JPEG really looks like crap.

[IMAGE]

I need to find a place to host it, it is a small file, so I can e-mail it to somone. I don't have winzip and am not about to download anything for my computer so any volunteers would be nice.

Credits will be in the read-me included with the file when I find a host.

[URL]

Thanks to Lapis for uploading it for me. Enjoy.

Deleted User
February 27, 2005, 7:47 pm
For your first interface I think you did really good. This is one that I might actually use.

zoldat
February 27, 2005, 7:48 pm
Nades are wery nice

KeyesBlob
February 27, 2005, 7:49 pm
I was working on it all morning, thanks for your feedback.

I am still looking for a place to host it, I am thinking about geocities by I know they suck >_<

BTW: The nades are really Shivorkens from his Halo mod, credit to him is in the readme also.

Liber_Lupus
February 27, 2005, 7:51 pm
Nice for your first mod. I'm going to use it

KeyesBlob
February 27, 2005, 8:00 pm
Is there anyone that I can email this to so they can .zip it? You guys can't use it if I can't even get it zipped.

EDIT: While I am searching for a way to .zip this, I might as well give out my credits.

Shivorken- for nade gfx and some other minimal gfx from your Halo mod. Some have been modified slightly.

Author of the MeH interface, for layout ideas and for the badass reload bar.

Yup. Thats about it. Everything else has been made by hand from me in M$ paint (which is why it took me so frikkin long to make this interface, it is hard to do good shading fast, you have to constanly go to "edit custom colors").

Oh, and the Druganov rifle that it says, is from MMs Operation Flashpoint weapons mod, which is NOT included in my interface.

A little word of advice. My interface comes with a BF1942 cursor, in which if you use the sniper line is almost invisible. Thats why I provided a nice bright sniper line in my file to compensate for that.

Deleted User
February 27, 2005, 9:11 pm
http://m00.laughingllamas.com/fileupload/store/BF1942.zip

SPARTAN_III
February 28, 2005, 6:32 am
that.is.sweet.

but i prefer the unreged MeH interface. if i ever get bored i know which one to d/l

February 28, 2005, 7:29 am
very_simple_yet_awesome_interface
This oness better than the meh interface in my opinion. Maybe the jet bar could be bigger.... but other then that, good job!

Felix
February 28, 2005, 10:58 am
I like it very much, I'm gonna use it too, very great job! keep on the good work!

edit: I tryed it,and it's very cool! :D

SuperKill
February 28, 2005, 11:17 am
nice job, i'd do something for the jetpack bar tho.

Shivorken
February 28, 2005, 11:31 am
Ahh ... i knew i've seen those nades somewhere before :D nice interface for your first!

BTW: Next time, PM me if ya wants to use my stuff.

blackdevil0742
February 28, 2005, 11:41 am
very nice

Nos-D
February 28, 2005, 12:18 pm
Simpley great :).
good job there :].

KeyesBlob
February 28, 2005, 12:33 pm
The Jet bar was when my creativity ran out :(. I ran out of ideas that were relative to BF1942 so I had to settle with making a standard bar. I was thinking about making the whole Jet section invisible, but I knew ya'll would hate that.

Thanks for the positive feedback though.

MercyM
February 28, 2005, 1:26 pm
Looks very nice for a first one. Good job.

Deleted User
February 28, 2005, 1:46 pm
Very good joob :D I want test it :D

SPARTAN_III
March 1, 2005, 6:47 am
why not make the jet bar like blue segments like in BF1942 Secret weapons of WWII rocket pack

KeyesBlob
March 1, 2005, 12:51 pm
I don't have the Secret Weapons of WWII expansion pack.

Maybe I'll come out with an update version when I do get the expansion pack.

SPARTAN_III
March 2, 2005, 2:18 am
i have the demo of it, i can email u the installer

well the bar is like the health one, smaller segments, and blue. in SW it is vertical, but nothing can be done about that.

also, if u get the expansion pack, u should make the health icon the soldier image from the SWWWII interface. its a man standing up, or prone depending on what position ur in. u should do the standing up one

KeyesBlob
March 2, 2005, 2:26 am
The man is in all BF1942.

I didn't want to put the man figure because you can't have him change stance, and it would only really fit the interface with him crouching or laying down, which wouldn't look right.

SPARTAN_III
March 2, 2005, 3:07 am
heh, i think the standing man is good, u can release different poses if ppl want it
the gun icon is misleading, n00bs might think its ammo

EDIT: Jets like this
[IMAGE]

you can use it, but give credit in the readme, or i will get PISSED

Cookie.
March 2, 2005, 3:55 am
well done i might use this one as well its pretty slick

Deleted User
March 2, 2005, 4:16 am
pretty [IMAGE]ing sweet

SPARTAN_III
March 3, 2005, 11:51 am
guess what-i got bored of MeH. it was too big and not enough room for weaponnames. the crouching man from BF1942 would be very good as the health icon. dont make it a gun, or a noob might get confused (lol im being sympathetic to noobs lol rofl)

March 3, 2005, 11:59 am
Son't worry, he'll recover soon, he's caught the flue. So he wont be feeling very well, but tommorow he will be swearing and flaming about n00bs again. He gets bored easily. Oh, i just realised it's from BF1942! Crap. gos well with old weaps.

KeyesBlob
March 4, 2005, 11:23 pm
quote:Originally posted by SPARTAN_IIIheh, i think the standing man is good, u can release different poses if ppl want it
the gun icon is misleading, n00bs might think its ammo

EDIT: Jets like this
[IMAGE]

you can use it, but give credit in the readme, or i will get PISSED

eh...

it doesn't look right. Doesn't fit the box at all, in which the Ammo and health bar do.

I'll take my chances making my own.

I am currently working on a Bungie mod (Halo/ Marathon 2) so an update to the interface won't come too soon.

Sorry for the delay.

SPARTAN_III
March 7, 2005, 12:30 pm
riiiiiiiiiiiiight.

the original jetbar didnt fit.........

and i never said you HAD to use it.

jeez, this was just to SHOW you what its meant to look like since u dont have the expansion pak. this was a simple invert color job