( search forums )
do you use soldat with teamspeak?
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - General Discussions
Deleted User
February 28, 2005, 8:50 pm
how many of you use teamspeak when playing soldat?
if you do use teamspeak are you in a clan that uses teamspeak?
if your in a clan that uses teamspeak does your clan have its own server?

just wondering :)

Denacke
February 28, 2005, 8:58 pm
ventrilo!

Jaz
February 28, 2005, 9:09 pm
lol yeah but no but yeah but no but billys brothers sisters llike ventrillo but yeah but i stil use teamspeak because shes so totally fat but yeah.

FliesLikeABrick
February 28, 2005, 9:22 pm
i run a teamspeak server (dyn.u13.net) and try to encourage people to be in there while playing on my soldat server

Elemental
February 28, 2005, 11:26 pm
Im going to..but it didnt work on my last computer, so, now, with my new computer..Use it! wheeee! now i can laugh at people who sound like old mexican ladies! XD

AWH_ReApEr
February 28, 2005, 11:35 pm
Ventrilo all the way. Requires less RAM and bandwidth than TeamSpeak, as far as I know. I own a 50-slot Ventrilo server. If anyone would like to drop by, I'd more more than happy to let people use it. Just follow the rules in the MOTD, and you'll be fine. Enjoy.

Hostname: strike3.nrgservers.net
Port: 3506
Password: chewy

mmeaney
February 28, 2005, 11:40 pm
Everyone in my clan uses teamspeak whenever we play.

Deleted User
March 1, 2005, 3:25 am
do you pay for your teamspeak server?

lieroguy
March 1, 2005, 4:02 am
I would liek to use Teamspeak more often, but I avoid public channels because people tend to just be as retarded over audio as they are here on the forums. For clans, it can be invaluable.

wormdundee
March 1, 2005, 4:04 am
ive gone in the u13 TS servers several times, but ive always been the only one in there :P

anyways yeh, ventrilo totally owns teamspeak, it uses less resources and in my experience the sound quality is much better

mmeaney
March 1, 2005, 5:16 am
My clan uses public servers. It sucks somwtimes, but teamspeak is way easier than typing.

Felix
March 1, 2005, 5:32 am
TS is very good for the CW, so we gonna use it soon, a friend's gonna make a channel for us.

:)

ThaD
March 1, 2005, 9:10 am
213.131.228.112:1337 - free TS server hosted by Selfkill; my clan's been using TS for about 20 months, it's invaluable

March 1, 2005, 9:29 am
GAWD! I can't use teamspeak, my team in malaysia don't even have [IMAGE]ing pasar malam.

PureGrain
March 1, 2005, 6:58 pm
TeamSpeak is a great software, most people will perfer Ventrilo. I myself use TeamSpeak in a clan enviornment due to it's ability to run well with lower bandwidth clients along with high bandwidth.

Deleted User
March 1, 2005, 8:15 pm
well if any of you guys need a ts server or channel stop by deltasgaming.afz.biz i can hook you up

Liber_Lupus
March 1, 2005, 9:06 pm
Ventrilo in clans.

STEELIX
March 1, 2005, 9:56 pm
Hm, I don't think my family would appreciate it if I did, with my computer beeing in the living room and all...

March 2, 2005, 6:47 am
YEah. Imagine screaming to ur team mates while you command em. Doesn't really give em that much privacy, cos it'll be too loud. And how do u configure the taunts?

Spectral
March 2, 2005, 8:54 pm
I would like to know how much better ventrilo or teamspeak is compared to competant use of taunts during clan matches.

Deleted User
March 3, 2005, 3:52 am
ok you wanna know why ts and ventrillo is better then the taunts.

its cause you can talk to the other player with out ceasing fire

?
March 3, 2005, 9:02 pm
I used to with chakra and amiku and that crew but we all just stopped using ts...

Dathker
March 4, 2005, 1:37 am
yes. life is fun with chak, amiku, kkaz, kaz, outcast, and of course shyo for his great german accent ^_-. everyone should go on brick's TS serv because it is probably the most used server that doesn't have weird interferences from weird german people who come in and say, " hi, where are you from?" and then five seconds later just leave.

Deleted User
March 4, 2005, 3:34 pm
Shortly said: no
(u asked opinion, so this is not spam or rubbish mesg...) :D

Captain_Jimbo
March 6, 2005, 9:23 am

Everyone should use Teamspeak, especially when the score is tied.

But alas, I've been doing public servers for far, far too long. I'm so tired of the lack of variety. I need a challange for Christ's sake!!!! Anyone sick of playing in public servers knows where I'm coming from =(

Deleted User
March 6, 2005, 9:43 am
i have a program called roger wilco but i don't use it in soldat.