( search forums )
SSCC
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - General Discussions
marman2087
February 28, 2005, 9:53 pm
im sorry 4 this one but i needa know that one forum that has all those programs inculidn SSCC cuz i have looked all ovva this site and cant find it agian *embarresment* sry pleas help tho

Alamo
February 28, 2005, 10:28 pm
http://selfkill.com/webv3/content/sd_redir.php?id=117
Plz lock.

Felix
February 28, 2005, 10:36 pm
put it in the soldat repertoir, and lunch it, N'joy!! :P

marman2087
February 28, 2005, 10:39 pm
thanks so much...and thanks 4 not flamming me :D...but one more qustion...i bought tha game so i have more then one name and how come tha sscc only works on one of my chars...?..thanks

Tha Doggfather
February 28, 2005, 10:45 pm
quote:Originally posted by marman2087thanks so much...and thanks 4 not flamming me :D...but one more qustion...i bought tha game so i have more then one name and how come tha sscc only works on one of my chars...?..thanks

No, you didn't buy the game. You got your dirty little hands on a reg. crack.

No stop posting or the account you're using gets locked too and we'll make sure you can't create another one.

marman2087
February 28, 2005, 10:49 pm
im sorry u feel that way but yes i did buy tha game and idk if there is a way i can prov that.....(goddamn even modorats flame on this site)...well im sorry and pleas dont bann me..thanks

zambo_the_clown
February 28, 2005, 10:50 pm
if you look at the soldat configuration box at the top then it should say "what ever your soldat folder path is/soldat.ini, this edits the soldat.ini file which goes towards your last or first profile (which ever the 2) you need to change it so that the directory is "what ever the path/soldat/profiles/profile name.ini

Heres mine: C:\Soldat\Profiles\uni.ini

load your profile .ini file that is in your profile folder.

marman2087
February 28, 2005, 10:54 pm
thanks so much u acully help unlike tha moderator...thansk :D

Tha Doggfather
February 28, 2005, 11:00 pm
http://archive.forums.soldat.pl/topic.php?topic_id=21468&whichpage=1

First you start asking what the file is called (so you could google for it, obviously, why would you need to know), then you ask what to do with it, etc, etc.

Then a couple of hours later you say you're registered and bought the game. Normally it takes a couple of days at least to receive your registration key.

Now I'm a 100 percent sure that you didn't pay for your key, but just to give you a chance to prove me wrong: What was the email address that sent you the key?

marman2087
March 1, 2005, 12:11 am
i sent this guy a money order in tha mail his email adress what like al4mayor@somthing.com idk rembember but dude i swear i bought tha game...well acully my brother did and u dont have 2 flame me 2 [IMAGE]in death jeesh

zambo_the_clown
March 1, 2005, 1:12 am
i rember back a couple of years ago when i registered the game i got the reg file sent to me instantly so it is possible to get it imediately, if you did ask for the file then shame on you -_-

Jaz
March 1, 2005, 1:20 am
hes obviously telling the truth. Send him a copy right away or you are doing yourself a dishonour. PS an apology note wouldnt go down badly either.

March 1, 2005, 9:33 am
Yeah, but he keep multiple accounts. I wonder why..... Whaddya mean by send him a reg file. al4mayor@something.com isn't michals adress...

Alamo
March 1, 2005, 9:49 am
I also got my reg a couple of hours after i bought the game... I was surprised of how fast it was.

Rhombus
March 1, 2005, 12:49 pm
It doesnt matter if he bought it or not (I personally think he didnt), he's irritating.

marman2087
March 1, 2005, 2:47 pm
well thanks 2 u guys who belive me that i boaught and and shame on tha moderator who just keeps flamming me 4 no reason...u have no profe that i dident buy it....becuse i did infact buy tha game...thanks 2 all who ddnt flame me

Tha Doggfather
March 1, 2005, 4:34 pm
Maybe people would start taking you seriously, if you stopped typing like you do now.

quote:Originally posted by Jaz
hes obviously telling the truth. Send him a copy right away or you are doing yourself a dishonour. PS an apology note wouldnt go down badly either.

Oh yes, he's obviously telling the truth, I mean the evidence is right there!

al4mayor@somthing.com

Yeah..

b00stA
March 1, 2005, 5:03 pm
Why do you think you're being flamed?
You've been banned from the forums for a reason.

Topic locked.