( search forums )
CTF_Pallet
Soldat Forums - Soldat Maps & Map Making - New Maps
The Geologist
March 1, 2005, 2:59 am
After taking a brief break from ctf style maps, I decided to make my return with ctf_Pallet. Mostly symmetrical, some subtle differences between the sides...I like keeping things even for ctf maps. Anyhoo, here's the breakdown:

*Supports ctf style play only
*Fully waypointed
*Texture: Kiwi (and the kiwi edge)
*Good for 8-12 players

Overview
Screenie 1
Screenie 2
Download

You people know what to do. If anyone wants to use this in their server I'd be honored as always.

Rambo_6
March 1, 2005, 3:32 am
Holy crap, you make like 3 maps a week! :P

Insanity i tell you...

Good job on this map, it reminds me of Inf_Moonshine

The Geologist
March 1, 2005, 3:37 am
Actually, I was considering releasing this as ctf_LunarPond, but I didn't think it rolled off the tongue smoothly enough. And ah, I think my fast paced releases are partially the result of a few ideas I've had floating around in my head for a while now ;D Although I am getting faster with these...can't sacrifice time for quality though. Thanks for the comment.

DeMonIc
March 1, 2005, 7:14 am
Ooooh, good job man.. it's a really, really nice looking map.

Milkman Dan
March 1, 2005, 7:14 am
whoa what a cool texture name :O :D

March 1, 2005, 11:56 am
ME LIKE KIWI! And thats a good map. I love the way u waypointed bots to take cover. I give it 1000/1000

MercyM
March 1, 2005, 2:37 pm
It's good, but I don't like the middle part.

Michal
March 1, 2005, 2:54 pm
Really nice map, good colour choices.
Good attention to detail in this map, like how you only get hurt in the pond when the water level is above your head.
Also, nice scenery placement.

grand_diablo
March 1, 2005, 5:55 pm
nice map, reminds me a bit of the style of my BXb map ^^

Since I need to put up a public map rotation for the p-L server again, as it wasnt in public mode for 2 months now, I may consider adding this map.

The Geologist
March 1, 2005, 7:48 pm
w00t...rock on, thank you for the consideration. I hope this map makes for some good games if used. If there are any errors or glitches lemme know and I'll fix 'em up quick.

Maxx
March 4, 2005, 2:14 am
This is a GREAT map!
Nice bots.
=D