( search forums )
Urm, everything turns pink?
Soldat Forums - Misc - Forum News and Support
March 1, 2005, 9:27 am
Alrite, i visit different forums and click different links, sometimes when i come back, all topics go pink(new posts) Anyone know why? every single one, even the last pages.

Milkman Dan
March 1, 2005, 9:59 am
The forum filters have selected you as a homosexual, therefore the forum colours have adjusted accordingly.

March 1, 2005, 10:29 am
Please post a proper comment, not spam. Anyone else can help?

Kazuki
March 1, 2005, 1:13 pm
I'm not exactly sure. This happens to me sometimes as well. My best guess is that it has something to do with cookies, and maybe one was corrupted or deleted. There's not really anything that can be done about it. I suggest going to the active topics list and choosing a recent time from which the forum displays the page displays topics with new posts since that time.

Deleted User
March 1, 2005, 1:54 pm
quote:Originally posted by Milkman DanThe forum filters have selected you as a homosexual, therefore the forum colours have adjusted accordingly.

My lungs hurt from laughing so much..well done Milkman...well done..

Deleted User
March 1, 2005, 4:29 pm
I know there's a script running that highlights certain key words and other such things for advertising and the like. You sure you're not seeing that?

Vijchtidoodah
March 1, 2005, 11:24 pm
It happens when you forget to sign in...occasionally the forum won't remember your information so you'll get logged out.

Captain Ben
March 2, 2005, 7:14 am
i though it was because those topics have changed recently.
like when ever i log in, the topics that have been replied to turn pink.

March 2, 2005, 9:09 am
Actually, i meant that every single topic, even the last pag turns pink but no one has replied since the last post, and in the way that they do when theres a new post in the topic. It happens almost every day.

Unlucky 13
March 2, 2005, 9:16 am
Cookies enabled? Thats how the forum stores your data I think, so enable them if you haven't already.