( search forums )
I wanna join clan!
Soldat Forums - Soldat Fans - Clan Recruitment
Ken the Great
March 1, 2005, 2:56 pm
- Ingame Nick: Ken the Great
- Favourite weapons: Sniper(8), and weapon 4.
- Contacting possibilities: msn: ken_snellman@hotmail.com
- You play since...: about a month offline, some days online :)
- References (clans you've been in, other Soldat experience): no clan before and I think I got good experience... :)
- Favourite gamemode(s)? CTF, Infiltration
- Rating of your own skill: normal
- Why do you want to join a clan? : I like Soldat and like to play online and I think it'd be even more fun to be in a squad :)

Skate4Razors
March 1, 2005, 3:58 pm
I suggest you learn the gun names before you join a clan, that would help a lot.

Ken the Great
March 1, 2005, 6:45 pm
well I'm on CS mod so that's why I said the numbers instead.

Liber_Lupus
March 1, 2005, 9:09 pm
Well the 8 would be Barret and 4 Steyr Aug. You should know the real weapon names even if you have a mod.

Xero Anitso
March 2, 2005, 6:36 pm
You can join me, I don't care if you DON'T know the names. I'm in XA Clan, it's been at the top for a while. 21 VIEWS AND NO REPLIES!

loserisme
March 4, 2005, 12:17 am
Hello Ken The Great. Judging from your name, i can only assume you are ... ... (Are you rdy 4 this?) ... ... GREAT!!

Anyway... ... If u wanna join MUK -- the clan for you (and any other real pros) i can IM you, or you can contact our leader. His MSN is on our very own site: www.muk.eu.kz

Hope to see you as a MUK member in the near future!!

Darkspirit
March 4, 2005, 3:05 pm
Hi Ken The Great. I'm Darkspirit, commander of [SoB] Clan (Spirits Of Battle). You look good. Maybe we can make a tryout when you want to test your skills. Well, i'm well-known and some people say i'm a great player :D. I hope we will see you in our clan soon, you look real good.

Clan website: [URL]

My MSN: [URL]

Well, maybe you use sniper, but you can use of defense for my clan. More you play Soldat,more your rank upgrade but when you enter in the clan, you start as a private. You can also earn medals (see website Ranks&Medals page). See you soon... (maybe)

Ken the Great
March 4, 2005, 4:13 pm
ok, I'm now a member of the clan .:TW:.