( search forums )
will do waypoints for DM, CTF, INF maps
Soldat Forums - Soldat Maps & Map Making - Mapping Help / Resources
zambo_the_clown
March 1, 2005, 6:28 pm
I have gotten way better in waypointing maps and my skills have advanced very well. I want to be a waypointer for people who have trouble with it and i will do it for DM, CTF, and INF maps. I'll do team deathmatches too but the spawn points will have to be seperated instead of being put in Random Locations and i have gotten a few of TDM maps that have the alpha and bravo ect.... spawn points placed all over the place and for some reason it gets me annoyed (dont ask why). Rambo Match i might, just might do and point matches i wont cuz i for some reason always get a little confused and think im waypointing a different kinda of map but im working on it. ill also help out noobs but i want to see a pretty decent map that i would give a rating of c. D rating= crappy shadding, a good deal of poly bugs, bad scenery placement (unless the theme is some kind of wreckage map), Weapons and misc spawn points dont bother me. These are only my opinions on rating maps. i wont take any credit since i cant make maps very well. i will take credit for waypointing and other things if you insist. i will do my best and i will test the maps over and over until everything is right and bugs are pretty much eliminated. post your maps here if you want it waypointed before posting or you can email it to me at biooptic@netscape.net sorry if you think this is spam or a crap post but i wanna help out people.

captainfalcon1912
March 9, 2005, 11:26 pm
Do you have AIM? because I have quite afew maps that need waypointing. Especially my new corneria map.