Skate4Razors
March 1, 2005, 6:30 pm
[IMAGE]

--

In-Game Name: S4R [Clanless]
Fav. Weapons: M79, Knife, Chainsaw, AK-74
Fav. Maps: ctf_Kampf, inf_Outpost, Bridge, Arena
Fav. Game Modes: CTF, INF, TM
Past Clans: ELT (Recently changed to 6__), REX, DX, X, AWH, RISK (Was Leader).

Game Experience: Since the beginning of 2004. I'd say I'm not the greatest at Soldat, and I've been having Soldat Suckage Stage lately, but I'm not average.

Contacts: Contact me on MSN ^, or you can email me: Skate4Razors@gmail.com

--

I'm looking for a clan that is VERY active, that has enough members, and who is purdy good at clan wars and stuff. I'm not specifically looking for a very well known clan, but heh. I like to play a lot, so please have some members ^^ I prefer if you add me to MSN instead of emailing me.

Deleted User
March 1, 2005, 8:40 pm
I've seen Skate4Razors play. He's a very talented player and he has a lot of skill. We all have our down time in Soldat, but he'd be a valuable asset to any clan, that's for sure.

Deleted User
March 1, 2005, 9:46 pm
I'll never forget the awesome dodge against my M79 shot that he pulled off that annoyed the hell out of me. S4R's good. That's all I have to say.

STEELIX
March 1, 2005, 9:59 pm
Ah good, you can come help us with the soldat magazine again then ;)

mar77a
March 1, 2005, 10:20 pm
I concur. I have seen you playing @ U13 as S4R, right?

loserisme
March 1, 2005, 11:24 pm
Well, Muk is currently recruiting, and I think you are a really fine player. All MUK members have MSN (dont woory 'bout that). I bet your gonna love this clan. visit www.muk.eu.kz

Btw, im not the leader, i dont have the authority to apoint you as a member, but dont woory, our leader's MSN is on the homepage.

hope to see you as a MUK member

I'm serious, you are a really good player. I want the chance to recruit you!! :D

Skate4Razors
March 1, 2005, 11:59 pm
mar77a: I played as, 6__S4R.
loserisme: I'll think about it buddeh, thanks for the offer :P

2ace2
March 2, 2005, 4:37 am
you can join the "bulldogs" it is a new group, if you want to come try out talk to me

FlamerTW
March 2, 2005, 8:47 pm
You could join my clan??? Ill talk to you more on msn

STEELIX
March 2, 2005, 9:38 pm
Why did you ignore me, skate? ;'(

Skate4Razors
March 2, 2005, 11:49 pm
I didn't, I just didn't know what to say. I would NOT like a clan that's been up for only a few days. -_-

Gen0cide
March 3, 2005, 1:50 am
Skate,just quit the clan stuff and help with our magazine again for a while..

Skate4Razors
March 3, 2005, 3:33 am
I joined .:HT:., and Gen0cide, I will start helping more. DON'T SMOKE, STAY IN SCHOOL!

[Lock topic]