( search forums )
SS looking for a members !!!
Soldat Forums - Soldat Fans - Clan Recruitment
Snipa_WarezdudeJG
January 26, 2003, 5:09 am
k,guys good news for u guys our one member Wol-Shiver just left for some reason few mins ago so a new spot, a garanteed spot just opened!!!

we will pick a person for this spot until next sunday end and the best one will be picked, for tryouts sign up at http://silentsnipaz.com forums, and wait for your time for tryouts,
u have to be the best rememberso u better try hard hehe
[;)]

Psyl3ntShad0w
January 26, 2003, 5:33 am
i believe wolshiver joined nwa...

Snipa_WarezdudeJG
January 26, 2003, 4:30 pm
haha lol nice so hope he's in our next match gonna beast on him and then he's wanna come back :P and then we don't let him cause he sucks and didn't do anything for the clan and then i'll say "MUHAHAHAHHA" (hopefully) lol

Psyl3ntShad0w
January 26, 2003, 5:32 pm
well im not sure if that will happen...i heard {NWA} beat u guys in one game and then the match got cancelled.

Computa_Xpert
January 26, 2003, 10:14 pm
Apparently we finished off the match and won...

Snipa_WarezdudeJG
January 27, 2003, 11:17 am
yep smoked big time even though it was a litle weird lol

Shooter
January 27, 2003, 11:26 am
no I will not join SS, stop asking.

Snipa_WarezdudeJG
January 27, 2003, 11:24 pm
who's takling to you anyway?

Computa_Xpert
January 28, 2003, 8:10 pm
ANyone welcome to try and join SS. Visit http://www.silentsnipaz.com if you are interested.

Snipa_WarezdudeJG
February 2, 2003, 5:17 pm
One spot has already been taken for trial period ...

Retribution
February 5, 2003, 2:10 am
I tryed to register but the email doesn't give a right link so I can't activate my account.I want to try out for the clan.

enkai
February 18, 2003, 2:37 am
Hey whasup with you SS guys, i played like 3 of you dudes, and nothing impressive

IDFrambo
February 23, 2003, 5:58 pm
well i dont give a [:-censored] about all the clans history all i know that IDF clan is ready anyttume to kik your ass...so if u want 3vs3 clan match plz conect me in email mizrahital@hotmail.com or icq 121850995

ráz0r
February 23, 2003, 6:48 pm
connect you in e-mail, LOL.
Israeli defence force, LOL.
Sorry , had to be said.

Snipa_WarezdudeJG
February 24, 2003, 1:04 am
quote:Originally posted by enkai
Hey whasup with you SS guys, i played like 3 of you dudes, and nothing impressive

well when we don't play in official matches or such we usually don't try our hardest so tats prolly y and how's it not impressive if we'd been in the top on all past leagues including the Soldat Elite 1on1

Spike
February 24, 2003, 1:55 am
you wernt on top of the ctf :p u were #2!

SoldatStriker
February 24, 2003, 6:08 am
Not only were you #2, but SoC also beat you. This proves not only that the Silent Sniperz are beatable, but also come up with an excuse if they are beat, as indicated by the reply to enkai's post. I don't mean to player hate, but I mean to player hate. I think that Silent Sniperz right now are not as good as they used to be.

that fuking sniper
February 24, 2003, 8:42 am
Hmm, ya, back in the ctf league, bt was the first, and whith a bigass difference, S:S were second whith 8 points or something bt had 20+ points, you guys arent unbeatable, but ur damn good...

Outcast
February 24, 2003, 11:17 am
quote:Originally posted by Snipa_WarezdudeJG
well when we don't play in official matches or such we usually don't try our hardest so tats prolly y and how's it not impressive if we'd been in the top on all past leagues including the Soldat Elite 1on1

umm.....noooooooope

SoldatStriker
February 24, 2003, 4:00 pm
I see a lot of disagreement. Well people, I just want to say that you should join Silent Sniperz if you bothered to read this post. Instead of like the rest of us who have heard so much of Silent Sniperz that we couldn't help but rag on them.

Let's get a cheer going!

JOIN SILENT SNIPERZ! THUMP THUMP!
JOIN SILENT SNIPERZ! THUMP THUMP!
BEANS AND! CORNBREAD! THUMP THUMP!
BEANS AND! CORNBREAD! THUMP THUMP!
GO BIG GIRL WHAT YOU GOIN DO?!
GO BIG GIRL WHAT YOU GOIN DO?!

And now, a special song dedicated to the Silent Sniperz:

The end. (The reason there are no lyrics is because it would be incoherent with the clan's theme. They don't call them SILENT Sniperz for nothing.)

Lyrics: SoldatStriker
Performed by: Robert the Dead Horse
Takes a 15% cut: Gustav
Hairdresser: soldat.ini
Copyright 2002, 2003 Strikerostan Productions.

Tribal
February 28, 2003, 7:30 am
^^^ Hahaha , absolutely hilarious!