( search forums )
Prozor mod ver 1.5
Soldat Forums - Soldat Interface Mods & Mod Making - Show off your partially 1337 mods!
JiggaBlue
March 2, 2005, 10:28 am
I made a very simple interface for the prozor soldat players. I know its dumb, but i like it. It takes away all hud information besides your ammo amount. I you are thinking "How am I sposed to play with something like this" then don't even bother. Hit the back button and go to the next thread because this mod isnt for you.

It changes the interface to look like this:
[IMAGE]

It also changes the blood to look more realistic:
[IMAGE]

Also, for some people having no cursor is pshing it, so if you want this minimal one"
[IMAGE]
Right click>Save as>desktop then open up the folder with that had the prozor interface in it and drag it in and hit yes when it asks to overwrite.:

If you want this peice of prozor I made then >>> http://www.freewebs.com/jiggablue/files/prozor-mod.zip
Don't click the the link it dont wanna work for some reason, just copy the url too your address bar.

Enjoy and post all comments, questions, and suggestions in this thread.

March 2, 2005, 10:52 am
WTF! Theres nothing in that screenshot! Is that a ripoff? Where is the jet bar and stuff like that?

Shivorken
March 2, 2005, 11:04 am
uh ... how do you expect anyone to play with that interface????!!!! think before posting next time ...

MikeShinoda.pheonix
March 2, 2005, 12:31 pm
you dont get it? its a (pro)zor interface. You have to be a pro to use it. I have to say this is pretty ridiculous though.

March 2, 2005, 1:35 pm
No, im afraid we dont get it. There is nothing there. Nothing! How do we know how much health is left? Or fuel? Or ammo. Post better skreenz

EDIT: I USED IT. THERE IS NO HEALTH BAR! NO FUEL BAR!
AND UR AMMO APPEARS AS NUMBERS!

Deleted User
March 2, 2005, 2:00 pm
117 you idiot. Read MikeShinoda's post.

Deleted User
March 2, 2005, 4:50 pm
..............Theres not much to say.

reckon
March 2, 2005, 6:10 pm
Its actually pretty great and Im gonna download it.
Its great that theres no bars taking up any of the screen, this is so you can maximize and capitalize on all the screen.
Theres a number for your ammo so you can know how much ammo you have.
Likewise with nades, the more you have the bigger the cluster is on your soilder.
You can visually gauge the health of your character by looking at them and seeing how much blood they have on em.
And its easy to remember which levels give lil to none jets to offer whereas other maps give greater amounts. So thats not really hard to remember either.

JiggaBlue
March 3, 2005, 1:58 am
^^^EXACTLY^^^ I couldnt have said it better

Leo Da Lunerfox
March 3, 2005, 2:15 am
Still, I'd rather see my Jets and Health from a 1/4 second glance then gaining about 1 inch of playing screen...

Deleted User
March 3, 2005, 2:30 am
Ahahahaha, this is almost as funniest as "The Best Halo Mod". Good job JiggaBlue.

SPARTAN_III
March 3, 2005, 11:27 am
if your in the heat of the battle, and there is no arrow above u, HOW THE [IMAGE] WILL YOU KNOW WHICH SOLDIER YOU ARE?????

i -really- dont like this

Deleted User
March 3, 2005, 11:29 am
That's because you are not a prozor, SPARTAN III.

SPARTAN_III
March 3, 2005, 11:47 am
shut up ville, or send me a demo of u fighting using tht interface and let me see how you get on.

Deleted User
March 3, 2005, 11:50 am
I can't send you a demo of me fighting with that interface because the demo would just use the interface you have, ass.

March 3, 2005, 12:29 pm
Yeah, but ur gameplay would be the same! U see, it doesn't change it uses u, so just be helpful and show us how u fight with no hud.

Kazuki
March 3, 2005, 1:11 pm
This is an awesome mod. I've been playing Soldat for a while, and to be perfectly honest, I never really glance at my health bar anymore. You can have a pretty accurate guess at how much health a soldier has by looking at their clothes and how much stained blood is on them (unless your enemy has really tricky clothes). Also, when your soldier gets to really low health, he starts to bleed. As for the weapons, if you use weapons a lot you memorize how many bullets they have (DE's have 7, Ruger has 4, M79 has 1). You are able to use that number to your advantage while playing. I sometimes do use my jet fuel gauge to see how much I need to conserve, but that can easily be solved with a bit adaptation to this mod. Great mod, JiggaBlue. :)

SPARTAN_III
March 3, 2005, 1:23 pm
one more thing: how the hell are we supposed to know how much vest we have left??? eh???

Deleted User
March 3, 2005, 1:25 pm
The vest shows on the character. And when you get hit and have a vest the sound is different. Shut up already.

Meandor
March 3, 2005, 2:12 pm
(lmao)

MercyM
March 3, 2005, 3:15 pm
This is very weird one. I can't say how good is this mod, because you've made nothing, JiggaBlue.

JiggaBlue
March 3, 2005, 11:44 pm
Yeah, thats the point. I'm thinking of adding a jet bar tho. Because that is really all i use. do you think i should add a reload bar also?

EDIT:

I drew up a new aimer. Should i use it instead of the original?
New one:
[IMAGE]
Original:
[IMAGE]

_Mancer_
March 3, 2005, 11:58 pm
Dude... just make an interface with the maximum width at the bottom like.. 4 pixels.. same difference.

Deleted User
March 4, 2005, 6:32 am
quote:Originally posted by JiggaBlueYeah, thats the point. I'm thinking of adding a jet bar tho. Because that is really all i use. do you think i should add a reload bar also?

EDIT:

New one:
[IMAGE]
Original:
[IMAGE]

The original one.

Liquid Metal
March 4, 2005, 6:59 am
Holy cow! Use this with Sprocket's bullet & blood mod and it'll be very realistic indeed

Maxx
March 5, 2005, 4:46 am
quote:Originally posted by Ville Mk.2quote:Originally posted by JiggaBlueYeah, thats the point. I'm thinking of adding a jet bar tho. Because that is really all i use. do you think i should add a reload bar also?

EDIT:

New one:
[IMAGE]
Original:
[IMAGE]

The original one.

NO the new one!

I didn't think I would think this, but this interface is awesome.
I actually don't even use the jet bar either, so don't add it.

Just make the cursor a lil bigger.
=D

JiggaBlue
March 5, 2005, 9:53 am
Okay, the new cursor is now:
[IMAGE]

I changed the blood to a more realistic level, as you can't see:
[IMAGE]
Poor little boogie man :(

The new version is up for download and i added a new pic showing the interface.

I tried to make bulled look realistic, but not seeing bullets is lame. I may do it sometime in the future if ia feel like it.

Tell me what you think and enjoy :D

MercyM
March 5, 2005, 10:13 am
Delete the cursor, pros can play Soldat without it.

JiggaBlue
March 5, 2005, 9:40 pm
That i have done. I tested it on poor boogie man again. Its rather easy to gauge where you are aiming, but unless you are really good this way don't use it for serious play. In the heat of battle you can get extremly lost with out a cursor. I'm going to host the curret cursor too just incase you need it.

NeoSoldier
March 5, 2005, 11:05 pm
I never look at my bars anyway, I just rush and shoot.

Maxx
March 5, 2005, 11:59 pm
You could probably take the ammo number away too, considering anyone who has played soldat for any amount of time has most of the ammo amounts memorized.

JiggaBlue
March 6, 2005, 12:41 am
Yeah, but it is usefull for realoading weapons such as minimi and ak. If more people want it out i will take it out.

March 6, 2005, 8:07 am
PIC DOWN! And what if u hav a re costume? What would happen? How would u know? This mod is ridiculous. U haven't made anything, u just put a text tag in the middle of nothing. No jet bar. You can't even tell if ur gun is not cocked yet.

Maxx
March 6, 2005, 1:01 pm
quote:Originally posted by 117PIC DOWN! And what if u hav a re costume? What would happen? How would u know? This mod is ridiculous. U haven't made anything, u just put a text tag in the middle of nothing. No jet bar. You can't even tell if ur gun is not cocked yet.

You're apperantly not a prozor, so stop postng the same dang thing.

I'm probably not either, but I like this interface, and I can easily use it.
=D

damnnation
March 6, 2005, 1:44 pm
ur d/l lin ain't working and i want that blood (and maybe the cursor...)

JiggaBlue
March 6, 2005, 9:10 pm
Oh...I'll try and fix.

Captain Ben
March 7, 2005, 5:59 am
i can't see either of those. perhaps you should just add a line for the jet...
though, your mod was made by deleting and erasing, lol

JiggaBlue
March 7, 2005, 6:09 am
Bah, stupid freewebs. I'll try and fix, also, for now im am going to work on bullets. If you would like to give me a small jet bar to add i might.

EDIT: Can you see the picture? I think i got the dl working now. Also, to get the cursor you just save it from the post on the first picture, unless you just want the no cursor

Liquid Metal
March 7, 2005, 7:44 am
But there's already a realistic bullet and blood mod...