( search forums )
does mikeM ever ever play the game? whats his tag
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - General Discussions
Deleted User
March 3, 2005, 3:03 am
im just wandering if he ever plays the game on his free time and if anyone has played with him.

Vijchtidoodah
March 3, 2005, 3:05 am
Yes, he plays occasionally but with a different name every time so that nobody knows it's him.

Gen0cide
March 3, 2005, 3:16 am
Someone track his I.p!
I'm kidding.
I wonder if hes really good or just moderate..probably moderate,since he doesn't have too often to play.
We work him too hard.

peemonkey
March 3, 2005, 3:21 am
from what i can tell he's moved on to other things and isnt totally fixated on soldat. if not, he should.

mmeaney
March 3, 2005, 3:36 am
Yea I play farily often.......

Oh you ment the creator. Damn my name!

Gen0cide
March 3, 2005, 4:09 am
Lol,he said Mikem.... is your first name mike and your last name start with m..And are you also famous on this forum?

Deleted User
March 3, 2005, 4:15 am
You'll never know if MM plays Soldat that much, unless he tells you so himself. From most of the posts he's said and what I've heard others say about him he can pull off some nice shots with the barret.

mmeaney
March 3, 2005, 4:35 am
I'm wicked famous on the forums! DUH! No I'm just joking, but my name is Mike M.

Shivorken
March 3, 2005, 4:48 am
My name is Mike S.

n00bface
March 3, 2005, 4:53 am
quote:Originally posted by Gen0cideLol,he said Mikem.... is your first name mike and your last name start with m..And are you also famous on this forum?

Michal is not Mike. Michal = Polish, pronounced Mehow (or Meow, but none of the people with the name Michal think Meow sounds like Mehow)

Liquid Metal
March 3, 2005, 6:25 am
I heard from somewhere that DNA.styx played wif him?

LazehBoi
March 3, 2005, 7:13 am
A bunch of the beta testers played with Michal. He's so-so, but fun to play with. Sticks played around that time too, not at once, though. ;_;
I miss the beta testing...

b00stA
March 3, 2005, 3:07 pm
From Selfkill's interview:
Do you sometimes play soldat yourself or are you fed up when you've been
working all the time on it? and IF you play, do you play online? In a clan and what is your Nick ;)?
I love Soldat and I play it myself. Mostly with bots because I test the game with them.
But when I have free time I play on the internet. I play with different names so that
people don't know that it is me:)
Anyway, as LazehBoi said, we played with Michal during beta testing.
"Yarrr I killed MICHAL!!"

Rhombus
March 3, 2005, 4:49 pm
tracking his IP wont be any use, 10 to 1 he still uses a 56k, just to check if everybody will get pissed at a lagger.

MercyM
March 3, 2005, 5:27 pm
quote:Originally posted by Rhombushe still uses a 56k
LOL! >56k< :L

Coey_89
March 3, 2005, 5:46 pm
hhahahahhahah dial up is the shtuff especailly a 56k dialup frequence lol i love sialup but still i would like to try DSL or Cable i don't play on DSL or Cable that often i usually play on a 28.8k dailup cuz that i am used to it. I don't like to play on DSL or dailup but yeah Michal needs some time just try to mail him for a game or something.

Gen0cide
March 4, 2005, 1:58 am
Did you not say just kidding after i said i.p track him?
Lol...
And he uses 56k?Thats priceless..^_^