( search forums )
Boogie Manhunt registered interface- UPDATED!
Soldat Forums - Soldat Interface Mods & Mod Making - Show off your partially 1337 mods!
Rhombus
March 3, 2005, 3:21 pm
Old one:
[IMAGE]
New one:
[IMAGE]
This is just for fun, and to enhance the fun: get some friends together (all using this interface), grab shotguns, add one boogie man to the map and HUNT (u guys on alpha team, boogie on bravo, so you see who the winner is in TDM)
Download the new version: http://home.ripway.com/2004-10/192129/BoogieManhunt.zip

EDIT: The white lines (with rec) aren't completely centered, but I changed that. So it works perfectly now.

Denacke
March 3, 2005, 4:03 pm
..bmp? please convert to gif/jpg/png you can have the same quality with a lot less size

Rhombus
March 3, 2005, 4:15 pm
ow srry, ill change it. But what do you think? you like it?

MercyM
March 3, 2005, 4:39 pm
It looks cool. I'm gonna try this one.

Teh Panda
March 3, 2005, 4:56 pm
Definately unique :D

peemonkey
March 3, 2005, 5:58 pm
i dont like the tiled static. coulda at least came up with more patterns :/

Rhombus
March 3, 2005, 6:21 pm
Ye maybe, if a lot of ppl like it, ill make a new one, like an update. But you dont notice it in-game. (at least i dont)

EDIT: the truth is, I didnt know the english word, and in dutch, only a small picture showed up on google. So now, thank you, I will make a new one shortly. And yeah, its original all right :p

EDIT2: Uploaded! Well this time I wasnt so lazy to use google, and installed photoshop again. I created this one myself. Actually I agree with peemonkey. Note again: the screenshot is incorrect, it shows that the white lines are NOT centered, but I changed that by now. its just to see what it looks like.

JiggaBlue
March 4, 2005, 12:26 am
I don't get it, it just makes it look like a camera?

Rhombus
March 4, 2005, 7:02 am
yep, and I think you never played Manhunt. If you did, you'd know what I mean.

Gen0cide
March 5, 2005, 5:56 am
Are you like..not supposed to be able to see him..or what?

reckon
March 5, 2005, 6:11 am
Read above post.

Rhombus
March 5, 2005, 10:33 am
ok, just get manhunt (if you dont want to pay get it from "EDITTED"(sorry moderators, but I want them to understand this thing))then play it, and you'll see its beauty.

"EDITED" Ok, I posted a Warez site, and I dont want to risk a ban, so I edited it, and I won't do it again. Sorry moderators and styx... srry.

Gen0cide
March 5, 2005, 5:45 pm
Agh,why can't you just explain it :P

Haro1121
March 5, 2005, 9:06 pm
he posted warez :X BAN BAN BAN BAN man hunt mod kinda original hmmm

Maxx
March 6, 2005, 12:18 am
LOL, awesome.
With that game idea of yours and this interface, you could almost make this a new game mode.
Or not.

I can imagine using this in a dark map with some slow, creepy song playing with like a heartbeat in it ur sumthin', and then be slowly crouchwalking along and then-................aaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAA! boomboomclick
Great job!

For everyone else:
I can't believe this many people are unfamiliar with MANHUNT.
It's almost been banned like 20 frikin' times already.

Rambo_6
March 6, 2005, 6:42 am
I liek the idea of having a contest to see who can be the first to kill boogie man :D

And i like the interface, very unique ;)

12/10 :0

Rhombus
March 6, 2005, 11:25 am
I took away the warezlink, because I don't want to risk a ban. Oh, and 12/10 is a bit overrated isnt it?
EDIT: And this will be a lot of fun with kirby's Insain blood mod (somewhere else here in show off)

Maxx
March 6, 2005, 5:41 pm
I used this, and despite its sheer awesomeness, it's incredibly hard to see when I use it.

Maybe if everyone wore neon colors.....

Captain Ben
March 7, 2005, 9:56 am
manhunt... when you mean the camera static do you mean the filming of snuff films?
someone's going straight to hell :P