( search forums )
Inf_UndergroundBunker (editing + waypoints)
Soldat Forums - Soldat Maps & Map Making - Mapping Ideas / Discussions
tntnik
March 3, 2005, 11:14 pm
hi, i have created this map a long time ago only it was a bit different and it was a DM/TM map. Now i decided to breake the ice (i mean to have something new) in the Inf section of maps. here is what i have done so far:
[IMAGE]
the Black Flag spawns in the bunker/tower on the far left(its colored in blue a bit), where the White Flag/Base is in the far right bunker.
the point of this mapp is - if u get control of the middle huge Bunker, u get control of the map! so it is not always the "pick path to flag, get flag, run back" u would usually have to fight for the middle bunker to score.

>>>> anywho, the point of this thread is - i am looking for someone that could edit my map (place Polys, shading, fix polybugs (maybe scenery, but that i can do myself)) and for someone who could waypoint it for me (this map needs a proffesional waypointer, because of the middle bunker and various tunnels)

thanku for ur time. peace.

tntnik
March 4, 2005, 11:02 pm
geez ppl, i really need a waypointer! bad! im almost done editing the map myself (even thou it may not look too good) but i really need it waypointed

zambo_the_clown
March 8, 2005, 3:05 am
ok i got your message and i will waypoint it for ya. it looks like a killer map and its gonna take alot of waypointing. it should be done in about 1-2 days because i got a map i got to finish up on for someone and i got to finish up a map im making which i will waypoint after i get done with your map. ive done few INF maps but it shouldnt be hard at all. one thing though, you need to post a link to your map so i can download it. thats he first step in posting a map.