( search forums )
I know one cheater!
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Need Help? Report Bugs!
Deleted User
March 4, 2005, 12:08 pm
he plays with name M.r Makkara
he aimed at the other way and still hitted me!!! He is using that aiming code, he really pisses me off and i would like if some1 could kick his ass from soldat, TY

b00stA
March 4, 2005, 1:51 pm
He is not cheating.
There's a Soldat video showing this trick:
Project X
If you read the topic, it will explain how it works and how you can do it.

Deleted User
March 4, 2005, 1:57 pm
how do you explain this? he killed two with a single bullet and we weren't even close to each others..
EDIT: he did that many times

frogboy
March 4, 2005, 2:14 pm
Sometimes if one or both of the people who you kill are on low health, it will do damage to people "behind" them.

Kazuki
March 4, 2005, 2:24 pm
Well, for one, no one can kick him from Soldat. You can ban him from a server, but this isn't the place to go for that. If you want to ban him from a server, look for a server admin and talk to them.

Secondly, the first thing you explained is not a hack. It's a trick in Soldat where you hold your mouse on your soldier and your weapon aims backwards, but you can only see that on your screen, and everyone else thinks that you're aiming the other way.

It is possible that his bullet went through a very weak soldier and continued flying until it hit you in the upper body (that is if you were in a line, you and the other guy he killed). If not, then I can't explain it, because there is no hack that has the ability to change bullet direction after it is fired. The only hack he could have possibly used is the rapidfire hack, which lets him fire any weapon like a Steyr Aug. Really fast. However, you can't see all those bullets on your screen, only he sees them on his screen.

Either way, we here at the Soldat forums do not handle hackers and experiences with hacks. We can't do anything about them, and all you can do is avoid the servers where there are hackers. The forum rules state that you should not post about hackers and/or anything related with hacking. Also, we have had many people that have posted about hacks, and most of us get annoyed when more and more people whine about hackers. I'm sorry that he pisses you off, but nothing can be done about it in here.

Deleted User
March 4, 2005, 2:44 pm
he IS cheater... He shot with barret like 30 times in a minute... and changes his gun middle of map, his one spas or ak or minimi bullet kills, he doesnt died even after 2 granades... When i ask why he cheats he said "i only do it on my own server...". NEVER gona play on his servers again...

MercyM
March 4, 2005, 3:11 pm
If the bullet pierces his body...

Deleted User
March 4, 2005, 4:59 pm
As Kazuki said, it is stated in the rules that hacks, hackers, and their tricks are not to be discussed here.

Topic locked.