( search forums )
How to mod weapons
Soldat Forums - Soldat Interface Mods & Mod Making - Modding help
Busta
March 4, 2005, 11:25 pm
Ok, I have a really cool idea about a mod, but I don't know how to get my weapons to work. I have edited the AK-47 but it didn't show up, what should I do?

Busta
March 4, 2005, 11:42 pm
Ahh, never mind, I figured it out. I am making a "h4x0r" mod. I have the blue screen of death for the AK-47 and the little box with the red x as the grenade. Any ideas of other things?

KeyesBlob
March 5, 2005, 3:05 am
Make the LAW one of those "illegal operation" boxes and make it sound like one too.

It'll make the nubs think they are getting an error, keeping them from using the LAW...

OMG I AM A GENIUS!

Deleted User
March 5, 2005, 3:10 am
Mods are client-side only, so only you see them, in case you didn't know.

They themselves have to install the mod.

KeyesBlob
March 5, 2005, 3:13 am
Yes, I know.

What if you said "DOWNLOAD MY L337 H0x0rZ m0D" and they download it, having it only be a sound pack. They test it out, most of the guns are cool, they try to fire the LAW and then get scared. You say you gave them a virus and BAM, no more nub.

Busta
March 5, 2005, 3:39 am
I have a new focus. It is computer themed. I have a mouse (deagle), keyboard (Chaingun), blue screen of death(AK-74),Windows logo with Win- Own by the side (Styer), 404 Error (L.A.W.),File Button (Ruger),Start Button (Spas 12), Intel Chip (Combat Knife), and a bottle of Bawls energy drink (MP5). Any ideas for the other guns?

MercyM
March 5, 2005, 7:23 am
Make M2 to a computer that shoots viruses.