.alex.oner.
March 4, 2005, 11:30 pm
starting a couple of new games and not shooting until the right moment =

[IMAGE]
annnddd
[IMAGE]
and the funny one:
[IMAGE]

and this one what was reeaaalllyyy funny, i laughed alot! haha.. But yea, the oppisitins flag had just returned so i made my way back to their base, and stole their flag, and the person who had my teams flag was half way down jumpin as he thought the flag was there and was gonna score, but i went, caaaapoooowwwwwwwww and he went ppppppsssshhhhhhh and exploded, and i lauughedd!!! hehe, all happened in a second aswell.. muahaha

Vijchtidoodah
March 5, 2005, 12:03 am
Very nice...

Most new users don't read the Signature Rules. I hope you at least glance over those so you understand how things work. If you have any questions, you can send me a Private Message by clicking on this icon [url="http://www.soldatforums.com/privatesend.asp?method=Topic&mname=Vijchtidoodah">[IMAGE].

Welcome to the forums!

lastpatriot
March 5, 2005, 12:08 am
... those are, except for the 2nd one, very nice, brutal shots. Let me be the first to tell you, unless you put up an almost professional sequence, you should get ready for sarcastic comments.

.alex.oner.
March 5, 2005, 12:13 am
im very far from professional.. but i dont really care if people slag me off over the internet, yes.. its the internet.. haha.. anyway, thanks for the comments so far!

lastpatriot
March 5, 2005, 12:18 am
You're welcome, but it gets annoying after a while. P.S. Nice sig.

.alex.oner.
March 5, 2005, 1:11 am

Gen0cide
March 5, 2005, 5:46 am
Try making it smaller :P I think it may still be too big..and theres a bit of uneeded polygons/air on the top and right side.

Unlucky 13
March 5, 2005, 8:57 am
Love the one in your signature... you made a demo to take these? Smart! I really like the last one, brutal and, mostly, it looks like the explosion is ripping thru the flag.

.alex.oner.
March 5, 2005, 11:12 am
yea, i made demos then just went through watching them and hitting the print screen button at the right time, but whats annoying is if a demos really long, so ive decided to just start and stop recording after i have died/respawning type thing.. so there not that long.. but yea, gettin the copy at the right moment is actualy quite tricky..

.alex.oner.
March 5, 2005, 11:39 am
quote:Originally posted by Gen0cideTry making it smaller :P I think it may still be too big..and theres a bit of uneeded polygons/air on the top and right side.

*done*

thanks for telling me!

.alex.oner.
March 5, 2005, 2:58 pm
and here are just some random pics of me killin.. love the m79, so messy!

[IMAGE]
[IMAGE]
[IMAGE]
[IMAGE]
[IMAGE]

lastpatriot
March 5, 2005, 5:25 pm
Nice.

Vijchtidoodah
March 6, 2005, 12:36 am
Hmm...alex, do you mind if I use some of those in a movie I'm making?

Jaz
March 6, 2005, 12:49 am
honestly dont see whats so great =\

.alex.oner.
March 6, 2005, 11:17 am
sure go for it.. you want me to send you the files? you got msn perhaps?
and jaz - same, but ah well..

lastpatriot
March 6, 2005, 3:42 pm
Hey, alex, what mod do you use? Or is that one of those built in with the download?

edit: wooh, lieutenant!

.alex.oner.
March 6, 2005, 4:15 pm
err its jus a normal mod that comes with soldat called 'cabbage'

mar77a
March 6, 2005, 6:18 pm
And it's not a mod it's and interface...

.alex.oner.
March 6, 2005, 6:47 pm
its not 'and', its a 'an' or a 'a', lol

Melba
March 6, 2005, 8:45 pm
And he's from Argentina.

.alex.oner.
March 6, 2005, 8:59 pm
doh! *slams head on keyboard dsmf,zh gfiuldsahb*