( search forums )
Trainer
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - General Discussions
FlamerTW
March 5, 2005, 6:03 pm
What are they and what do they do??

paramud
March 5, 2005, 6:08 pm
they are a hack that hacks soldat and makes you a [IMAGE], dont ever use them or tell about their location for download, just contact michal M if you know the location of a new one so he can sue their ass.

Welcome to the forums!

Gen0cide
March 5, 2005, 6:15 pm
quote:Originally posted by paramudthey are a hack that hacks soldat and makes you a [IMAGE], dont ever use them or tell about their location for download, just contact michal M if you know the location of a new one so he can sue their ass.

Welcome to the forums!

Very,very well said :P
And I laughed at the last part..*good info and spazzage*
Welcome to the forums!

FlamerTW
March 5, 2005, 6:35 pm
ok becasue i guy named Thunder was in my clan and lef and said he had found a ood trainer so i was wondering what it was

paramud
March 5, 2005, 6:48 pm
dont say a hacker's name, its bad luck.... (i heard their periods attract bears)
plus it gives them publicity.

mar77a
March 5, 2005, 7:01 pm
lol, yeah...damn it...

b00stA
March 5, 2005, 8:12 pm
General Discussions Rules. Read before posting!!

Hacks, Cracks and Trainers

You can discuss hacks, and the effects of them on Soldat, what we can do about them, etc. However, that's just as long as you don't:[IMAGE] about a person hacking, and go on about how much you hate them; who doesn't?
Name a server where someone was using a Hack/Trainer.
Post a demo of somebody hacking/cheating.
Post a picture of a person hacking/cheating.
Post a link to a site distributing Hacks/Cracks/Trainers/.
Name a specific person as a Hacker/Cheater.All specific information, such as the above, about Hacks/Cracks/Trainers should be sent to Michal Marcinkowski and DNA.Styx via the Forums Private Messaging System.

We don't want to give the Hackers any fame on the forum, seeing as that is what some of them seek, so please, avoid naming them.

A trainer is a program that changes certain things in a running game as an advantage for the user.
e.g. a program that runs and lets you have infinite bullets without reloading in a game.
If you still have any questions, message me.

Topic locked.