( search forums )
JAZ I BEG TO DIFFER
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Bash Pit
Transit
March 6, 2005, 8:32 am
So here's the deal, your sig bugs the hell out of me because it says, "i'm allways right and if you disagree with me you're a stupid faggot" or something. The point is you spell "Always" with two "L's". Which [IMAGE]ing is INCORRECT. So I'm telling you that I beg to differ, and that if you're going to act omnipotent, at least run a spell check on your address to the masses.

(on a side note it's really really late and although I probably miss-spelled 6234234345 words it would do you know great injustice just to ignore it, cuz i know i can be wrong)

Vijchtidoodah
March 6, 2005, 8:54 am
Transit, there are a few things you should know:

1) Most people on these forums, unlike you, weren't born in America and didn't have the privilege of learning English as their first language. That's why you don't hear any spelling or grammar corrections around here except for your own.

2) Jaz is one feisty character, so I don't think he'll care much if you complain about his spelling.

3) You should be more worried about the fact that he's one of those misinformed dolts who think that being gay is some sort of a disease that you should make fun of.

Transit
March 6, 2005, 9:06 am
Vijchtidoodah, there are a few things you should know:

1) Thanks for telling me that Jaz is from Europe. For your information I'm aware of that, and have been for a long time. See i've actually been on this forum longer than you.

2) Again I know Jaz, and I don't really give a rip if he cares about my complaints, i'm tired and angry and that's what he gets. If he had miss-spelled the word "Always" just during one of his patented "Jaz Rants" then I wouldn't have said anything. But his signature is calling anyone that says he's not right a [IMAGE]ing faggot, and so I say he's not right with good cause.

3) I can be worried about whatever I feel like, and knowing Jaz, I'm more worried about him making a fool of himself than killing any homosexuals.

In conclusion, I would like a bath, goodnight.

Vijchtidoodah
March 6, 2005, 9:10 am
I had no illusion of how long you've been around, transit, just pointing out the facts in case you missed them.

Transit
March 6, 2005, 9:25 am
Vijchtidoodah: I'll make it really easy and simple for you.

This is the bash pit.

March 6, 2005, 10:17 am
Looks like someone doesn't get irony.

Captain Ben
March 6, 2005, 10:40 am
quote:Originally posted by Transit I'm more worried about him making a fool of himself than killing any homosexuals.

is it just me, but does that have anything to do with you?
why would you make it your problem.
he's allowed to think what he wants, even though he may be wrong...
i don't care about what he thinks, and i suggest that if you hate him so much that you should just ignore him...

STEELIX
March 6, 2005, 1:06 pm
Actually, Jaz's a scot, his prime language IS English ;)

Maxx
March 6, 2005, 1:14 pm
Wow, you actually took a signature seriously, AND you were actually insulted/offended by it.
This is so stupid.
Wow.

Do u think my sig is true?
(pleasesayno)

mar77a
March 6, 2005, 1:23 pm
He was joking, and saying he had spelled always with double L...

Melba
March 6, 2005, 3:37 pm
quote:Originally posted by STEELIXActually, Jaz's a scot, his prime language IS English ;)

Yes you [IMAGE]tards.

Deleted User
March 6, 2005, 3:40 pm
[sarcasm]he really seems to care about being wrong too[/sarcasm]

Transit
March 6, 2005, 6:39 pm
Ok I think it's time to clear a few things up.

1) I don't REALLY care that Jaz's sig has a miss-spelling. But tell me something, if I were indeed offended by it, which forum might I post about it in? Oh yeah, the Bash Pit you [IMAGE] is what this forum is here for. So if you don't like it or don't want to read it, then don't read it and make useless idiotic replies.

2) This isn't about me, it's about the nature of Jaz, anyone who knows him knows how arrogant and stuck-up he is. It doesn't matter what the topic. Maxx, Bill Gates didn't kill your pony I'm sorry to say, so why have it in your sig? Oh because it's SLIGHTLY humorous. Jaz has that line there to reflect his entire personality, I doubt it's a joke. That Son' a [IMAGE] has the largest ego I've ever seen amongst forum lurkers, which is saying something.

3) I told you retards it was like 12:30 am when I posted this, I thought I was making a good point.

4) I would like a bath.

Liber_Lupus
March 6, 2005, 7:08 pm
...so...you want him to become a nice person?

Transit
March 6, 2005, 7:26 pm
3) I told you retards it was like 12:30 am when I posted this, I thought I was making a good point.

n00bface
March 6, 2005, 7:40 pm
i agree

Jaz
March 6, 2005, 7:58 pm
Hi

_Mancer_
March 6, 2005, 8:05 pm
So any you guys see the game last week? I heard it ruled.

Vijchtidoodah
March 6, 2005, 8:32 pm
^ :D

Jaz
March 6, 2005, 9:35 pm
quote:Originally posted by TransitOk I think it's time to clear a few things up.

1) I don't REALLY care that Jaz's sig has a miss-spelling. But tell me something, if I were indeed offended by it, which forum might I post about it in? Oh yeah, the Bash Pit you [IMAGE] is what this forum is here for. So if you don't like it or don't want to read it, then don't read it and make useless idiotic replies.

this ones funny cos your saying your allowed to post what you want in the bashpit, but when others disagree and telling you that your a retard there not allowed cos its the BASHPIT ITS SO OBVIOUSLY FOR BASHING. Hope this spelling mistake annoys you FAWKING RATAAAAAARD.

Magniitude
March 6, 2005, 9:55 pm
OMG THIS IS SO RETARDED MY PC GAMER DEMO DISC SAID IT HAD THE PUNISHER ON IT AND IT REALLY DOESNT!!!!!!!!!!!! ARRRRRRWEREWRWEWRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!1

papasurf31
March 7, 2005, 12:40 am
Dude, tha punisher blows anyways. It's almost WORSE than Enter the matrix. Just go play that again. Or HL^2.

The Geologist
March 7, 2005, 12:53 am
Yay...I love it when people make topics about people they're annoyed by. All it does is give more attention to the person being [IMAGE]ed about. Was a whole topic needed for such a trivial issue?

Jaz
March 7, 2005, 1:01 am
It kinda backfired on him

The Geologist
March 7, 2005, 1:27 am
Agreed.

Captain Ben
March 7, 2005, 6:18 am
hey transit, i'm allways right.
gonna start a thread about me?

Unlucky 13
March 7, 2005, 6:49 am
allllllllllllllllways?
So its a sig, It is an ironic and funny sig.

Kazuki
March 7, 2005, 7:48 am
SUNSHINE AND LOLLYPOPS! THANK YE, BASH PIT!

Transit
March 7, 2005, 4:16 pm
*yawn*

Jaz
March 7, 2005, 4:37 pm
I wont stick it in any further than: Haha owned yourself.

Captain Ben
March 7, 2005, 10:15 pm
quote:Originally posted by Transit*yawn*

well someone must feel like craqp :q

Transit
March 8, 2005, 1:10 am
yeah ben, feel like craqp. and jaz, ....... in response to that statement.................k.

Spectral
March 8, 2005, 1:11 am
Jaz, nice sig, you should change it back to annoy more fools.

Transit
March 8, 2005, 1:18 am
You know what? [IMAGE] this. I'm going to explain it once and for all.

Ok here we are, Jaz's sig had two "l's" on purpose cuz it was funny, ironic. It was a trap you say? To annoy more fools says Spectral? Well sure, haha I fell in it. But who the [IMAGE]ing retard, this way the world can keep right on spinning. And maybe, you can all grow tired of throwing virtual dirt on my virtual face while i'm here on the virtual floor of shame. Have a nice day.

Deleted User
March 8, 2005, 1:18 am
I cant even see sigs.. Oh well hooray!

n00bface
March 8, 2005, 1:22 am
transit, what clan are you in today

Vijchtidoodah
March 8, 2005, 1:36 am
quote:Originally posted by TransitYou know what? [IMAGE] this. I'm going to explain it once and for all.

Ok here we are, Jaz's sig had two "l's" on purpose...etc.

If you had just taken the criticism a little differently and been lighthearted about it, I don't think that you would even be half as pissed off as you are now.

In fact, you can still just accept it with a smile and get on with making friends like the rest of us.

Transit
March 8, 2005, 1:48 am
I didn't join this forum to make friends, hence why my post count is nearly 1/9 of yours and i've been here for couple more months. there's no need to continue this.

Vijchtidoodah
March 8, 2005, 1:53 am
Then you joined the forums to try to make fun of people for their bad spelling?

Transit
March 8, 2005, 1:56 am
read my sig, oh and i'm not here to suck up to people either.

Jaz
March 8, 2005, 2:01 am
woo transit turned badass. watch your backs ;O

I'm not on the forums to make friends ffs, I'm on the forums to make fun of Jaz quote:

your doing a grand job of both :)

Vijchtidoodah
March 8, 2005, 2:05 am
Well, that's quite a nice little agenda you have there.

Transit
March 8, 2005, 2:13 am
Vijchtidoodah: "Well, that's quite a nice little agenda you have there."

Transit: "yep."

Vijchtidoodah
March 8, 2005, 2:15 am
How often do you talk in quotes?

Transit
March 8, 2005, 2:18 am
As often as I feel the need too. Does it matter?

Vijchtidoodah
March 8, 2005, 2:19 am
Does this entire thread matter?

Transit
March 8, 2005, 2:21 am
It's gotten more than 40 posts, so my first inclination is to say, "no."

Vijchtidoodah
March 8, 2005, 2:23 am
So you're saying that anything on these forums that people find interesting is inherently inconsequential?

n00bface
March 8, 2005, 2:26 am
yep

Jaz
March 8, 2005, 2:27 am
Transit you made a fool of yourself and your digging yourself deeper. Where did the cheers go after every post? Feeling sad? Cry us a river, then float over on a paddle and start ranting about my spelling "mistakes."

Transit
March 8, 2005, 2:32 am
Jaz you're a [IMAGE]ing idiot in my humble opinion.

Cheers,
Happy Skipper Wipper Doodley Happy man, Transit

Vijchtidoodah
March 8, 2005, 2:35 am
Why do you think he's an idiot? Because he can't spell as well as you?

Jaz
March 8, 2005, 2:37 am
You sound like Ned Flanders :D

Kazuki
March 8, 2005, 2:45 am
This seriously is stupid. It's just another one of those things that hostility controls.

Banana phone, [IMAGE]es.

Transit
March 8, 2005, 2:47 am
Vijchtidoodah: I think he's an idiot because I think he's an idiot, it's just my personal opinion. LEAVE MY OPINIONS ALONE :D XD

Kazuki you dont' realize how much entertainment i'm getting out of this. :P

Jaz
March 8, 2005, 2:53 am
quote:Originally posted by TransitVijchtidoodah: I think he's an idiot because I think he's an idiot, it's just my personal opinion. LEAVE MY OPINIONS ALONE :D XD

Kazuki you dont' realize how much entertainment i'm getting out of this. :P

You get entertainment from making yourself look like a retard and making every single person on the forums opinion on you change in an instant? You get weird kicks.

Cheers, Jaz.

Vijchtidoodah
March 8, 2005, 2:54 am
I think that you're an insecure person who can't admit when he's wrong. Furthermore, you try to sidestep your feelings by claiming that you don't care because you're "entertained" by something that severely upset you only moments before.

I'm going to drop this now because I don't want to deal with someone who nitpicks about little things and, when cornered, begins to thrash at the people around him.

Maxx
March 8, 2005, 2:59 am
Dang this is hilarious.

Transit
March 8, 2005, 3:02 am
oh wait oh wait, was it Vijchtidoodah who said that we should all be on the forums to make friends? relying on a forum to make friends? yeah, i'll get around to that. and jaz, nobody's opinion of me changed one bit. I can assure you of that.

Maxx
March 8, 2005, 3:04 am
quote:Originally posted by VijchtidoodahI think that you're an insecure person who can't admit when he's wrong. Furthermore, you try to sidestep your feelings by claiming that you don't care because you're "entertained" by something that severely upset you only moments before.

I'm going to drop this now because I don't want to deal with someone who nitpicks about little things and, when cornered, begins to thrash at the people around him.

Wow, he's right.

The Geologist
March 8, 2005, 3:12 am
My opinion of you has changed a bit Transit. In fact, whenever I see someone make a topic to flame someone and then act suprised about the flack they catch from it, I can't help but laugh a little. Congrats, you made me smile. Too bad it was at your own expense.

Oh, and one more thing? There's a difference between pointing out the [IMAGE] on the sidewalk and rubbing some in your face. All I did was point out the shortcomings of this topic...you did the rest when you got so worked up. Maybe you shouldn't make topics past your bedtime.

Rambo_6
March 8, 2005, 3:12 am
quote:Originally posted by Transit

I LIEK TO TOUCH MEN

DANCE PARTY!!!

Transit
March 8, 2005, 4:42 am
Ok Geo, I won't make topics at midnight anymore. As far as your opinion of me changing? That's fine, it's understandable why you might think i'm an ingrate for pointing out a spelling error. Now, as for me getting so worked up I was just sort of hoping this topic would die and I figured one pot-shot per person was enough, but I guess not. S'okay though, I'm the big mean bad guy who doesn't like Jaz :( and everyone else wuvs him. Haha, go ahead and keep on feeding me why I'm bull[IMAGE] I can create.

Captain Ben
March 8, 2005, 4:45 am
transit: shut up. you're bull[IMAGE].
also try not to make posts 6 hours past your bedtime...

Transit
March 8, 2005, 4:49 am
Captain Ben: no you [IMAGE]ing dolt :P

Dark Stranger
March 8, 2005, 5:07 am
hahaha, Transit ownt you guys. You're just to darn stubborn to admit it. Wow.......you all made this such a huge deal

The Geologist
March 8, 2005, 5:45 am
Do you even read my posts, or are you just so desparate for attention you're starting [IMAGE] without knowing what you're talking about? You assume too much and you bark too loudly. You give me a headache.

Transit
March 8, 2005, 6:01 am
Geo I do, but do you read mine?

The Geologist
March 8, 2005, 7:22 am
Yes, I read yours...and I watched you jump around from reason to reason as to why you made this topic. Your beef with Jaz is really quite pathetic and doesn't need to be brodacast, and if you're going to hide behind the fact that you're in the bash pit then you better expect to hear a little bashing from other people. Yet you get overly defensive and start to go after anyone that questions you here, even when they point out the obvious. And it's obvious the topic was made in poor taste, and now you have people like "Dark Stranger" in here claiming you somehow owned people by getting yourself worked up over something so small a normal person wouldn't give two [IMAGE]s about it.

You're my hero.

m00`
March 8, 2005, 7:29 am
imo Transit should be banned for continious swearing, why does everyone pick on peemonkey :(
and i might add, transits swearing is sooooooo offensive, please ban him styx, i am offended ;(

Captain Ben
March 8, 2005, 8:51 am
my fragile little mind is broken. BAN TRANSIT! and that dark stranger guy as a warning :P

Jaz
March 8, 2005, 2:34 pm
quote:Originally posted by Dark Strangerhahaha, Transit ownt you guys. You're just to darn stubborn to admit it. Wow.......you all made this such a huge deal

I didnt make it [IMAGE] all, transit did by not giving up and everyone seen how pathetic it was.

Leo Da Lunerfox
March 8, 2005, 5:44 pm
You...do know that Dark Stranger IS Transit...right Jaz?

On a more related note, yes, I happen to actually HAVE a sense of humor and think that Jaz's sig is humorous, and if you want to hang out with people who speak perfect english...then don't go looking in a forum filled with people whose first language isn't even English.

Jaz
March 8, 2005, 9:04 pm
Dark Stranger was leader of FB, Transit was a member......

I am allways correct and if you disagree with me you are a stupid faggot. Remember ? :)

Spectral
March 8, 2005, 10:02 pm
Everyone would be happy if this topic just ended now.

Jaz
March 8, 2005, 10:11 pm
I estimated about 80 pages when it started, cos he kept digging ;O.

Dark Stranger
March 9, 2005, 1:23 am
lol, now people think i'm transit? what are you people smokin'?

Maxx
March 9, 2005, 1:27 am
Confusion.....and laughter.

paramud
March 9, 2005, 1:28 am
its pretty obvious. youre the only one, besides dusk, who actually likes and agrees with him.

Maxx
March 9, 2005, 1:49 am
quote:Originally posted by MaxxConfusion.....and laughter.

Dark Stranger
March 9, 2005, 2:13 am
then howcome me and transit talk on msn AND play in the same servers? why would i talk to myself? and why would i wanna be two people?

paramud
March 9, 2005, 2:17 am
because youre a schizophrenic.

Spectral
March 9, 2005, 2:32 am
Dark Stranger, it's obvious that these people are joking.

Maxx
March 9, 2005, 2:46 am
quote:Originally posted by paramudbecause youre a schizophrenic.

Your mom's a schizophrenic.

Sorry, I couldn't resist.

paramud
March 9, 2005, 2:47 am
your mom couldnt resist either.

JiggaBlue
March 9, 2005, 5:32 am
What i think is this forum is a tight nit little ass-kissing fest. New members join and unless they keep to them self or kiss ass they will never make it anywhere unless there are a total loser like paramud. Its just funny that all you and your little butt buddies make jokes and stupid [IMAGE] like this, but if some ones that actually plays the game makes a retarded bash pit joke then you get down on him and once he tells you it was a joke you HIDE behind the bash pit, very sad, but most forum "communities" are like this, so its nothing new.

paramud
March 9, 2005, 5:35 am
Jigga, if you dont like it here, you can leave.

JiggaBlue
March 9, 2005, 6:05 am
I love it :)

Captain Ben
March 9, 2005, 6:10 am
quote:Originally posted by Dark Strangerthen howcome me and transit talk on msn AND play in the same servers? why would i talk to myself? and why would i wanna be two people?

how do we know that? you both sound pretty [IMAGE]ed up to me, i wouldn't be surprised... retard.

Deleted User
March 11, 2005, 10:42 am
quote:Originally posted by Transitand jaz, nobody's opinion of me changed one bit. I can assure you of that.

i never had an opinion before thios thread. now i think you n Jaz should strip down n make up, and fulfill many of my other homo-erotic fantasies :D
ps. both Jaz and Transit were molested by their fathers as children, and that's why they are both little bicthes. just trying to be neutral on the subject :)

Maxx
March 11, 2005, 12:20 pm
I don't think this topic will end for a looooong time.

Jaz
March 11, 2005, 5:39 pm
The end.

Maxx
March 12, 2005, 3:57 am
Not the end.

Captain Ben
March 12, 2005, 5:36 am
or is it?