( search forums )
Strange Bug
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Need Help? Report Bugs!
Ezko
March 6, 2005, 7:47 pm
Now and then I will enter a new map and seemingly assume the identity of somebody else. My player indicator and the scores will show me to be someone else entirely. This player who is on my indicator moves of his own accord, and Ezko Da N00B, the player I should be, is walking in front. I have no control over the movement of my indicated player, but I can fire and use jetpack to an extent. When pressing the fire button, both Ezko Da N00B and my new indicated player fire in unison. I am able to kill Ezko Da N00B. It has happened in realistic mode, and I have been accused of cheating. Apparently, the Bravo 'Ezko Da N00B' that was walking in front of me means that Bravo players can not see me between him and me. This 'Ezko Da N00B' on my screen is invisible to all others. I have never lagged in Soldat, and I have a firewall.

Deleted User
March 6, 2005, 7:50 pm
It's just a random bug that happens for no real reason. All you can do is rejoin.

Ezko
March 6, 2005, 7:53 pm
At such times my Esc button usually fails to work. I shall search for a demo of this..