( search forums )
Renting a Soldat Server
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Lounge
Demi67
March 6, 2005, 10:51 pm
Hello all, I'm in the market for a Soldat Server I can rent or use for roughly 15$ a month. Preferably on the eastcoast of the USA, but there has to be no specific location at all, I just need a site in english. It would not have to be big, 8-12 person or so, Hell, I'll go as far as 20$ a month for a 6 person server.

But don't worry about specifics, any Soldat Server that I could rent, In English, would be great, I just need to find one I can use for my Clan.

Basically, I'm looking for websites that'll offer a Soldat Server. This is GREATLY appreciated by anyone who gives me a few sites to browse through. Thanks in Advance - - Demi

FliesLikeABrick
March 6, 2005, 11:23 pm
http://hosting.roboticalworld.com/additionalservices.php

$1/slot/month Located in Texas, USA. They host some of the lowest pinging US servers ive seen in quite a while. They also give you free 50MB of webspace with the gameserver so that you can host stats or clan info or whatever you want

Vijchtidoodah
March 6, 2005, 11:31 pm
Is a slot just a space for another player?

Pulp
March 7, 2005, 12:08 am
Yep, Vijchtidoodah.

PureGrain
March 7, 2005, 1:21 am
32 slot Soldat Server for 9.99 a month. :)

Eastern USA

2 Locations

McLean Virginia and Miami Florida

Mid West USA

Dallas TX

Contact me for special pricing for SOLDAT servers only. This is a limited time offer and will expire soon.

Vostok 4
March 7, 2005, 2:11 am
If he can't help ya out I can also off a server on a Dallas TX 100mbit line, 10$ a month for whatever you need (Soldat really isnt that intensive hehehe)

PureGrain
March 7, 2005, 3:04 am
That is exactly why I am not charging that much for them. I also have Redundant 100Mbit Ports connected too all my servers as well.

n00bface
March 7, 2005, 3:09 am
Off to the lounge with ye!

Captain Ben
March 7, 2005, 6:27 am
after all that i still don't understand you guys...

Demi67
March 7, 2005, 11:39 pm
That offer is quite tempting PureGrain...got a link I could use? (Also thanks Flylikeabrick, that site is my runner up if this one doesn't work out...)

PureGrain
March 8, 2005, 5:31 am
What link would you like? I have set up some prices in our billing software, but it is for the slot charge and not this promotion. If you want this promotion, please email me to get a promotion code to use when signing up. This is notjust a one month deal either, your locked into this price for unlimited amount of time. Get them while their hot. :P

sales(at)completronics.com