( search forums )
Statistics
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - General Discussions
Elemental
March 7, 2005, 12:23 am
hey, I know about that soldat statistics program that has the list of weapon kills etc.
Are there any other type of programs out there like that?

Deleted User
March 7, 2005, 12:59 am
Try SK-force soldat stats compiler. that the only one im aware of...

heres the link:
http://dyn.u13.net:6080/host/skforce/downloads.php

Elemental
March 7, 2005, 1:20 am
Im not sure exactly how this works, i did all the check marks, and i put in the right directories. how come im not getting any info about my kills/deaths/..

FliesLikeABrick
March 7, 2005, 1:28 am
read the readme... did you click the Archive Logs button?

Elemental
March 7, 2005, 2:13 am
yea, i did..still doesnt show any stats
also, during game, do i have to keep open the program and the progress monitor?

FliesLikeABrick
March 7, 2005, 2:31 am
no you dont, you might just have it set up wrong... read the readme and make sure you set it up. Also, make sure you had file logging enabled in soldat.

Deleted User
March 7, 2005, 4:18 am
Go to your soldat folder, then go into "Logs" folder, check if you have kill logs in there, if you dont you have to open up Soldat Config and In Performance, click on "File Logging"... Then you have to play some games for it to actually start logging...

If you do have logs, then read the Readme like Flies suggested and follow all instructions..

FliesLikeABrick
March 7, 2005, 4:45 am
SK Solstats actually can turn logging on for you if you have soldat closed, it just edits it in your soldat.ini for you.

go into your logs folder and look in logs/kills like poop said :P

Elemental
March 7, 2005, 8:39 pm
Aight, i have 2 logs in there, with a lot of stats. I clicked again on Archive Logs, and now it says; Log: 1/2 50%...should it be at 100%? If so, how do i get it there?

FliesLikeABrick
March 7, 2005, 9:29 pm
you wait until it finishes?

Elemental
March 7, 2005, 9:48 pm
ya, it says completed

mir0k
March 8, 2005, 12:39 pm
umh maybe cause its for linux. i saw only linusx version when i went to that website

FliesLikeABrick
March 8, 2005, 12:47 pm
uhm... there is no linux version. What you saw is the linux version of skim, our instant messaging program.

Elemental, if you only ran it once, then looked at the monitor once there was a new file, you need to run it again to add the new file. Be sure to chec 'Append to archive' in the options window so that you only do the new log

Elemental
March 9, 2005, 4:07 am
Now its at like 8/9..what the hell?!

zambo_the_clown
March 9, 2005, 6:19 pm
quote:Originally posted by Elementalhey, I know about that soldat statistics program that has the list of weapon kills etc.
Are there any other type of programs out there like that?

The statistics program you talk about will only count up to a certain limit of kill logs made. it stop showing statistics for me at one point and everytime a new logs is made after a game it will not count it. i think this is a bug.

FliesLikeABrick
March 9, 2005, 6:23 pm
no it isnt. it only adds new logs when you click the "Archive logs" button. it doesnt automatically tally up the stats.

If you plan to use it after every time you play (to add new logs to the tallied stats), be sure that you have the Append to archive option enabled in the options, otherwise itll recount all the logs every time you use it, which could take a very long time if you have a lot of logs

Elemental
March 9, 2005, 8:46 pm
ya, thats checked..i did everything the readme told me to do; check all the boxes.. etc.

N1nj@
March 9, 2005, 9:10 pm
why dont u just use Soldat Statistics 1.2

.alex.oner.
March 9, 2005, 11:13 pm
it doesnt work for me n1nj@.. err.. jus says 0 for everything even tho i played a game after i installed it.. weird, any suggestions/advice?

Elemental
March 10, 2005, 8:44 pm
the only reason i dont use that, is because after you change your name in the game, the stats reset..and i change clans often, so thats not good for me..i want a stat program that keeps on goin with all names

FliesLikeABrick
March 10, 2005, 9:19 pm
elemental, i believe this one will let you join the stats from different names together. Alex, you must have kill logging enabled in soldat, it is off by default. Please read the readme

Elemental
March 10, 2005, 10:32 pm
ya, it will, but i still have to get it to work XD

.alex.oner.
March 10, 2005, 11:00 pm
quote:Originally posted by FliesLikeABrickelemental, i believe this one will let you join the stats from different names together. Alex, you must have kill logging enabled in soldat, it is off by default. Please read the readme

i did, and.. 'File logging - turns on/off file logging (console logs and kill logs).' thats all it says, doesnt exactly say how too.. so can anyone inform me?

FliesLikeABrick
March 10, 2005, 11:26 pm
start --> programs --> soldat --> Setup Soldat.

There is a little checkbox somewhere for File Logging.

.alex.oner.
March 11, 2005, 7:43 am
thanks!!