( search forums )
stealth
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Game Improvements / Suggestions
SPARTAN_III
March 7, 2005, 2:26 pm
this would be a game mode only for inf

basically, the alphas have to get in and back out by stealth. you can only see what the soldat sees like in realistic, but no recoil and no falldamage

if an alpha is spotted, the bravos score. if the alphas get the flag out, they score (duh)
the bravos dont accumulate points just by waiting in the base with the flag

weapon restrictions, yeah, alphas can onli use silent weapons-there could be a silencer for each alpha gun:

MP5
Steyr Aug
Ruger
Barret

Socom
Knife

Bravos can use:

Deagles
AK
Spas
M79
Minimi
Minigun

Chainsaw
LAW

Alphas weapons would have to be silenced versions, if anyone has a better weapon layout tell me

to prevent ppl hacking the silent sounds, we could have them as not in the sound folder, they are just quieter standard sounds

The Geologist
March 7, 2005, 4:31 pm
Ah...no. Don't care to have my weapon selection restricted, thank you. And if you want realistic mode, you have to deal with the kickback and falling damage...it's not realistic just taking what you want and leaving the other aspects behind. Not to mention it's nearly inevitable that the alphas wil be seen when you get a bunch of bravos base camping. A novel idea, but this can already be done for the most part with realistic mode and inf.

Just curious...why do you give the barret to the alpha team and not the bravos, who actually need to camp?

Jaz
March 7, 2005, 4:40 pm
so they can use the barrets length thingymabob to see them however, people would just camp the entrances, its impossible to get in unseen unless playing utter noobs that look at the ground.

Deleted User
March 7, 2005, 8:04 pm
what do u think about more options for realistic mode.. sure then it isnt realy realistic mode. but.... u can choose how realistic it is...

Captain Ben
March 7, 2005, 9:51 pm
how about you turn clanmatch on, make a completely black level, make the alpha team dress in black and make bravo dress in white?

kwanfei
March 7, 2005, 10:42 pm
My opton: Any idea with guns request in between teams are always suck

SPARTAN_III
March 8, 2005, 6:37 am
fine. no weapon restrictions

mir0k
March 8, 2005, 7:15 pm
i dont really like this idea... how to make that work?? duh, just think about it... camping next to a entrance and when enemy comes near he will be spotted and ding points to bravo

SPARTAN_III
March 9, 2005, 6:56 am
thats it. you have to sacrifice a couple points scouting and reconnoitring, and then attack the weakest point

Rhombus
March 9, 2005, 7:15 am
Dude, all Inf maps have a maximum of 3-5 ways inside. What if you play with 5 players per team? everybody just sits at an entrance, alpha comes in- bang, they lost. they ALL lost