( search forums )
Che Guevara
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Bash Pit
nitemare191
March 7, 2005, 9:03 pm
I just rented motorcycle diaries, and that movie rocks. Che Guevara is like the greatest revolutionest ever. i praise whoever made that movie.

p.s. how can i get him as my little icon by my forums name?

SpecialK
March 7, 2005, 9:20 pm
To me he's a senseless myth, a totalitarian suicidal dreamer. A ruthless masochistic puritan.
His intolerable behaviour and non-flexible politics would cause a complete failure without the pragmatic genius, Fidel Castro ( As seen in Bolivia & Congo ).

P.S. I don't see the point in having a picture of a murderer as avatar.

Deleted User
March 7, 2005, 9:30 pm
This be in ze wrong forum. You be wantin the Lounge for a topic like this...

Jaz
March 7, 2005, 10:33 pm
I have a picture of a ninja as my avatar. He's also a handsome devil.

Fangus Deef
March 7, 2005, 10:35 pm
wrong forum, and stop trying to sound cool or smart or anything, specialk. look at your avatar, [IMAGE]ing retard.

Captain Ben
March 7, 2005, 11:14 pm
quote:Originally posted by JazI have a picture of a ninja as my avatar. He's also a handsome devil.

really? i thought that was a turd with a bandana :D

Spectral
March 8, 2005, 12:52 am
he has a high ego...it was surveyed

lastpatriot
March 8, 2005, 1:47 am
Let the guy put Che(or Chez) in his avatar.

Jaz
March 8, 2005, 2:11 am
Who the ninja? I wouldnt be surprised...he could turn a lesbian straight.

Cookie`
March 8, 2005, 4:50 am
[IMAGE]

Captain Ben
March 8, 2005, 4:53 am
does this mean we can murder nightmare?

Milkman Dan
March 8, 2005, 4:58 am
I saw the movie, it was OK, but it only shows him when he thinks that people need communism, it doesnt show all the other crap thats involved

MercyM
March 8, 2005, 5:17 am
Uhh.... Shouldn't it be Ghe, not Che?

Fangus Deef
March 8, 2005, 5:42 am
shouldnt it be the lounge, and not general discussions?

Jap_man
March 8, 2005, 9:34 am
quote:Originally posted by MercyMUhh.... Shouldn't it be Ghe, not Che?

No it's Che, meaning "hey you" or something like that, in some latin american country.

MercyM
March 8, 2005, 11:18 am
quote:Originally posted by Jap_manquote:Originally posted by MercyMUhh.... Shouldn't it be Ghe, not Che?

No it's Che, meaning "hey you" or something like that, in some latin american country.

Oh, sorry. I just checked that.

b00stA
March 8, 2005, 1:29 pm
(moved from Gen. Disc. to Bash Pit)

nitemare191
March 10, 2005, 6:05 am
i think he was a good dreamer, but that communism wasn't the right dream.....

Fangus Deef
March 10, 2005, 6:20 am
communism is perect in theory, but impossible to implement in humans. we just like the chaos and thrive off competetion. it's hard coded.

Captain Ben
March 10, 2005, 10:04 am
i hate the queen.

Droopy
March 11, 2005, 11:37 pm
About the commie thing:
I agree with Fangus Deef(I heard that before actualy). Communism sounds perfect. There's no poor, no rich, people have jobs. The thing is, while one guy works 8 hours every day in a week and gets no raise, cant advance their carreer and stuff, the other LAZY guy will get the same ammount of cash for staying at home and watching the telly.
The results, more and more people stay at home, the state slowly starts loosing money, people turn to crime, sooner or later there are police hours, young people(studends) try to be revolutionary (or are just bored) and protest with punk concerts, the goverment starts chasing punkers, thinking the music is the couse of crime raising. And so on and so on. All you need now is the leader dead and you have; VOILA! Yugoslavia!
You guys would understand this better if you saw the movie OUTSIDER(which is one of the best Slovenian film productions).
It's what actualy hapened.

Personaly I think Che chose well when he chose communism. People were poor, homeless and unemployed. What would you do? Run democracy with nothing? Though in Castro's place I would shift to democracy later on when people had jobs and the country was bringing in cash.

(If you're trying to say something like: "Stop acting smart [IMAGE] you, it's my opinion and if you think I sound smart, maybe you should try reading a book or go to school someday. Maybe that will change your opinion about critisizing other people)

Captain Ben
March 12, 2005, 1:38 am
i still hate the queen.