( search forums )
Bannage
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Bash Pit
Transit
March 8, 2005, 3:42 pm
I have decided to "Self-Ban" myself from these here forums. It has become evident to me that this community is close-knit, and likes to act paumpus and make themselves feel better by trying to be better then they are in real life. They depend on this forum to make friends, which is sad, I doubt any of them venture out into the real world. They watch what they say in fact, because one misplaced "[IMAGE]" or any other obsenity could get torn off of the reputation they've spent oh so many months of sucking up building. It really does sicken me to read the postings of people like Geologist for one, who involves himself in everything that has ever existed on these forums. But I guess that right rests solely with him and his "ilk." If not for fun, then what's the purpose of this here internet? Anyways, on a side note to Paramud, i'd just like to say that the doll I posted had nothing to do with your mom, you should have realized that. I just took it one step too far in the flame game, and have since removed the imaged and apologized. I do so again, I'm sorry Paramud, this really had nothing to do with your mother what-so-ever. And keep in mind that Dusk also "Attempted" to post a picture of another blow up doll using the same reference, so sue him too if you're gonna ok? Listen folks I'm sorry for acting like an asshole these last few days, it's uncharacteristic of me. All I did was point out a typo, that was the bottom line, and intentional or not I thought it would be funny, I guess I was wrong. That's the ONLY reason for the Jaz thread. I'm not gonna post on the forums at any point in the future, regarding any reason, because it's just no fun for me anymore. And to Jaz, Geo, Vijcht, and yes even Captain Ben and Paramud, I say have a nice life :).

Cheers,
Transit

Deleted User
March 8, 2005, 4:05 pm
k

Melba
March 8, 2005, 4:10 pm
Transit, what's you problem?
If you can't deal with being messed with on a internet forum, then i would like to know how you manage in real life.
My idea of how you would be in real life:
"omg people are so rude, and 'paumpus' (i don't think that's the way it's written btw) I'm self-banning myself from this [IMAGE]!"

Jaz
March 8, 2005, 4:19 pm
Farewell, emo.

Fangus Deef
March 8, 2005, 4:33 pm
close-knit?

Meandor
March 8, 2005, 6:18 pm
quote:Originally posted by TransitIt has become evident to me that this community is close-knit, and likes to act paumpus and make themselves feel better by trying to be better then they are in real life. They depend on this forum to make friends, which is sad, I doubt any of them venture out into the real world.

yay for generalizing!
btw: niggers got big cocks

Fangus Deef
March 8, 2005, 6:20 pm
yes we do have big cocks

DeMonIc
March 8, 2005, 7:16 pm
Deja vu.

?
March 8, 2005, 7:33 pm
Wait I never this you post before now... wierd o.O

The Geologist
March 8, 2005, 7:55 pm
1) I can't go back in time.
2) Paumpus is spelled pompous.

_Mancer_
March 8, 2005, 8:01 pm
quote:Originally posted by TransitIt has become evident to me that this community is close-knit, and likes to act paumpus and make themselves feel better by trying to be better then they are in real life. They depend on this forum to make friends, which is sad, I doubt any of them venture out into the real world.

[begincommercial]

"Hello, welcome to The Internet! The Internet is a wide range of information spread across the world by millions of people!

Don't forget to ask questions and enjoy your stay :)

New to The Internet? Maybe after hours of exploring you will find out the true meaning of The Internet.

How long have YOU used The Internet?"

[/endcommercial]

Melba
March 8, 2005, 8:51 pm
that punch line didn't convince me to buy the internet.

Jaz
March 8, 2005, 9:12 pm
Does this?

[commercial] On the internet you can laugh at emos (emotional losers) like Transit who try to make themselves look better by trying (but failing) to make others look worse. Its so FUNNAY. [/commercial]

Maxx
March 8, 2005, 10:51 pm
That was very convincing, good job.

Melba
March 8, 2005, 11:11 pm
Jaz, read "paramud: i beg to differ" topic.
scroll down to my latest post.

paramud
March 8, 2005, 11:25 pm
quote: OKAY LADY I LOVE YOU BYE BYE!

Fangus Deef
March 9, 2005, 12:43 am
[commercial] t'cud-orp ruo yub!!! t'cud-orp ruo yub!!![/commerical]
BUTT SEX

Vijchtidoodah
March 9, 2005, 2:31 am
Well Transit, thank you for being mature enough to avoid becoming one of those annoying pricks that sticks around even though he hates the forums.

Unlucky 13
March 9, 2005, 3:38 am
quote:Originally posted by TransitIt really does sicken me to read the postings of people like Geologist for one, who involves himself in everything that has ever existed on these forums.
Cheers,
Transit

That is because he is respected by us.
A speech like that deserves respect...
I salute you... I guess.
Cept...

quote:
It has become evident to me that this community is close-knit, and likes to act paumpus and make themselves feel better by trying to be better then they are in real life. They depend on this forum to make friends, which is sad, I doubt any of them venture out into the real world.
That bit was stupid...I mean... com'on, who doesn't get out there to enjoy the fresh air.

quote:
"Hello, welcome to The Internet! The Internet is a wide range of information spread across the world by millions of people!

Don't forget to ask questions and enjoy your stay :)

New to The Internet? Maybe after hours of exploring you will find out the true meaning of The Internet.

How long have YOU used The Internet?"
LOL That made me laugh.

quote:
Does this?

On the internet you can laugh at emos (emotional losers) like Transit who try to make themselves look better by trying (but failing) to make others look worse. Its so FUNNAY.
Works for me.

Captain Ben
March 9, 2005, 6:21 am
yay! transit finally [IMAGE]ed off! HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE FOR DARK STRANGER?
his speech was convincing until the last part telling us to have a nice life...
he's gonna be sending mail bombs!!

Dark Stranger
March 11, 2005, 4:14 am
oh dear me.. i believe i've been insulted

Captain Ben
March 11, 2005, 7:26 am
should be, ass-munch!

_Mancer_
March 11, 2005, 1:37 pm
But Dark Strangr is cool :(.

Meandor
March 11, 2005, 2:25 pm
I'm selling these fine penis enlargement pills..

Dark Stranger
March 12, 2005, 2:33 am
Captain Ben called me an ass-munch... hand me a hanky

Maxx
March 12, 2005, 2:38 am
I think, in a situation like this, a pine cone, instead of a hanky, would would be much better for your face.

Dark Stranger
March 12, 2005, 2:48 am
=O is that an insult?

Maxx
March 12, 2005, 3:45 am
No.

Meandor
March 12, 2005, 8:14 am
look, a plank

Captain Ben
March 12, 2005, 3:00 pm
quote:Originally posted by Dark StrangerCaptain Ben called me an ass-munch... hand me a hanky

yo, why don't you go-a sukafuk!?!

b00stA
March 12, 2005, 4:14 pm
quote:Originally posted by Captain Ben
yo, why don't you go-a sukafuk!?!
Tell me, Captain Ben, how exactly does one suck a [IMAGE]?

_Mancer_
March 12, 2005, 4:55 pm
If you can suck your own d*ck, then you can sukafuk.

Dark Stranger
March 12, 2005, 7:35 pm
hahaha, i heard that elton john got his lower rib removed just for the purpose of sucking himself

paramud
March 12, 2005, 7:38 pm
hahaha, you still have ZERO posts! XD OMG SOOO HILARIOUS!!!

Dark Stranger
March 12, 2005, 7:59 pm
sorry.. yes. i admit it.. i have a life

Maxx
March 12, 2005, 8:07 pm
That's a stupid excuse noobs use all the time.

Can you get 29 kicks off a 25 dollar hackysack(footbag)?

Didn't think so.

Dark Stranger
March 12, 2005, 8:13 pm
a stupid excuse..... mmmm..... maybe the noobs use it because they're the ones who DON'T waste their life playing the game so they aren't very good.... so they're right and it's a good excuse.... or maybe you're just calling it a stupid excuse to annoy me, but why annoy someone you don't know personally... ffs i haven't even met you over the internet or talked to you... you insult people you don't know to have fun... great life you have, are you fat? wanna supersize that? would you like another snickers bar? chips and dip?

_Mancer_
March 12, 2005, 8:16 pm
quote:Originally posted by Dark Strangerhahaha, i heard that elton john got his lower rib removed just for the purpose of sucking himself

Actually that was Marilyn Manson.

Jaz
March 12, 2005, 8:33 pm
Actually it was queen

Maxx
March 12, 2005, 11:29 pm
quote:Originally posted by Dark Strangera stupid excuse..... mmmm..... maybe the noobs use it because they're the ones who DON'T waste their life playing the game so they aren't very good.... so they're right and it's a good excuse.... or maybe you're just calling it a stupid excuse to annoy me, but why annoy someone you don't know personally... ffs i haven't even met you over the internet or talked to you... you insult people you don't know to have fun... great life you have, are you fat? wanna supersize that? would you like another snickers bar? chips and dip?

Actually, it doesn't take up much of your life at all.

Do you have six-pack abs like I do?(seriously)
That what footbag is, idiot , it's EXERCISE, ever heard of it?

Oh, and you didn't answer my question.

_Mancer_
March 13, 2005, 12:32 am
quote:Do you have six-pack abs like I do?(seriously)

omg i envy u so much u r hrdcore

Everyone exercises, I think.

I played football for 8 years too, so what? We all have different ways to exercise.

quote:That what footbag is, idiot

lols Wtf is footbag. Damn. Owned yourself with that statement.

Maxx
March 13, 2005, 12:36 am
It's what hardcore HACKYSACKERS(like me) call HACKYSACK.
It's hackysack.

footbag + hackysack = same frikin' thing.

Time for a lesson:

Hackysack is actually a horribly crappy BRAND of footbag.
Therefore nobody respects the company calling the sport footbag instead of hackysack.

That's why I have a hand-sewn, awesome-material(facile) 25 dollar footbag.
Because it's not crap.

I do have to tense up a lil' to see em'(my abs) COMPLETELY , but not much.
=D

Captain Ben
March 13, 2005, 1:53 am
quote:Originally posted by Dark Strangersorry.. yes. i admit it.. i have a life

you're on the forums as well.
that's a pretty [IMAGE]ty excuse considering it takes a while to register here...

and boosta, go watch donnie darko and you'll see what i mean by 'sukafuk'

b00stA
March 13, 2005, 11:24 am
quote:Originally posted by Captain Benand boosta, go watch donnie darko and you'll see what i mean by 'sukafuk'
No, you go watch Donnie Darko again, since you don't seem to remember what Donnie replied to Elizabeth:
quote:Donnie: You are such a [IMAGE]ass.
Elizabeth: Did you just call me a [IMAGE].
Donnie: Oh, please, tell me Elizabeth, how exactly does one suck a [IMAGE]?

What's a [IMAGE]ass?