( search forums )
Bones to pick with fellow members...
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Bash Pit
Kazuki
March 8, 2005, 10:10 pm
Since it has been brought to my attention that since this is the Bash Pit, we must bash each other like animals (*AHEM*), here are a few bones I'd like to pick with some of you.

1) If you're going to join a community which was originally built to support and help itself only to express your personal feelings and whine on and on, please die.

2) If you're going to be horny about every single word (maybe even the word "booger" reminds you of boobs), go choke your monkey somewhere else, mate. We don't want to hear it, especially if we're eating our dinner and browsing at the same time.

3) If you have nothing constructive or positive to post, then don't post at all. Now, I know some of the assholes we have in this community get this enormous urge to just go all out and make someone look like a fool for their own enjoyment. If you have a problem with this unwritten rule, then I have a problem with you as well. The only exception I can see is if someone is pissing off the whole forum, and there's no other way to make them stop.

4) Childish behaviour is pure sh*t. Grudges, penis comparison, your-mom jokes, excessive swearing. Why don't you do like you claim and "hire someone to kill his ass" or "buy a plane ticket and beat the f*cking hell out of them?" Hmm?

5) Blaming someone for making mistakes that you once made. This is beyond stupid. When you joined a forum (any forum) for the first time in your life, you were completely clueless as well, and maybe that needs to be given thought next time you go apesh*t on a new forum member.

6) This whole emo thing isn't funny anymore. Half a year ago it might have been, but now, whenever someone blurts out something like "OMG wot a fookin' emo, lawl" it tends to get on my nerves. It's a stage for most preteens - teens. If it's really bothering you, stay away from them. Making fun of them doesn't make them laugh.

7) "Had a bad day in Soldat? We don't care!" Exactly. We can't do anything if you saw a hacker, or if someone annoyed the hell out of you. Take your fights and personal problems out of here!

8) If you're going to correct someone's spelling, don't offend them. What's the difference, you ask? Would you rather be responded to with "It's spelled exercise, you [IMAGE]ing moron" or "Oh, and by the way, it's spelled exercise ;D ?" Your choice. In return, don't be offended if someone is nicely trying to correct you. They respected you and tried not to offend you, so you should do the same thing in return.

Yes, I'm a peace-loving idiot, and responding negatively to a topic like this would be the worst time to do so.

Jaz
March 8, 2005, 10:18 pm
quote:Originally posted by Kazuki
4) penis comparison

You wouldnt have said that if you had a big penis :D. This thread was uncalled for. Hear thay hear thay !

Kazuki
March 8, 2005, 10:23 pm
Uncalled for? And all the other threads with such titles as "I HATE _____," "PARAMUD GO AWAY," or "_____ IS A MORON" were necessary? Roar.

Deleted User
March 8, 2005, 10:24 pm
I Concur.

SuperKill
March 8, 2005, 10:24 pm
hi like im new olol

why fellow members ?

uhm lol0l0l0lzolz yea

my penis is larger than your mom that got a yellow shirt and looks like a taxi

kaz dont say the barret isnt overpowered..

AHAHAHA EMO!

so i'm like .. DIE YOU CAMPER .. and he's like .. NO U .. and that n00b campzed me !1!

ets not should ya nurd itz shud.,,!

BLAHAHAHA

Kazuki
March 8, 2005, 10:31 pm
lol, Wtf? I think Superkill just misses his avatar. He's caught a case of paranoia and gender confusion.

Jaz
March 8, 2005, 10:36 pm
quote:Originally posted by KazukiUncalled for? And all the other threads with such titles as "I HATE _____," "PARAMUD GO AWAY," or "_____ IS A MORON" were necessary? Roar.

Only person that can change that is an admin that would ban every retard on the forum. not you, and I also dont see it happening.

Give me a kiss kazookay

n00bface
March 8, 2005, 10:44 pm
your mom is so stupid that this topic is void.

Maxx
March 8, 2005, 10:47 pm
I made that topic after napolean dynamite, not your-mom jokes.

AerialAssault
March 8, 2005, 11:50 pm
your mom goes to college.

Fangus Deef
March 9, 2005, 12:51 am
what've i done to piss you off, baby?

Kazuki
March 9, 2005, 12:55 am
You keep changing accounts, Peefangey. :(

Maxx
March 9, 2005, 12:56 am
quote:Originally posted by AerialAssaultyour mom goes to college.

You know i've been training to be a cagefighter.
LOL

Fangus Deef
March 9, 2005, 1:07 am
that's it? damn

Kazuki
March 9, 2005, 1:11 am
No, I was just joking. Christ, I'm not always serious. :'(

Fangus Deef
March 9, 2005, 1:19 am
/sodomy

Captain Ben
March 9, 2005, 6:28 am
hey kazuki...

YO MOMMA :D

Vijchtidoodah
March 9, 2005, 6:35 am
I completely agree with you, Kaz. Although, chances are that I've committed some of those same acts that you mentioned.

m00`
March 9, 2005, 6:36 am
hey ben.....

no...

Captain Ben
March 9, 2005, 6:39 am
hey moo,

cat!

m00`
March 9, 2005, 6:44 am
hey captain ben....

how

about

no...

Captain Ben
March 9, 2005, 7:19 am
cat!

JiggaBlue
March 9, 2005, 7:52 am
1) Omg, today i got so much homework and my cat died. I also dont have alot of money rfor games anymore. My penis shrunk 2 inches the other day. Damm

2) mmm, you said boobs. mmmmhmmmm

3) Omg, this thread was so not neaded, you are a [IMAGE]er and have no life.

4) I still hate my 5 year old friend that stole my hammer...that basterd. Oh ya, tell you momma i said hi.

5) Your momma made a mistake when she didn't abort you. I can't say i have ever made that mistake

6) OMG wot a fookin' emo u r kaz, lawl

7) WTF! so many hackers in soldat, plus i was off my game, soldiers where pwning me and people like h4z3r 4 l!f3 were just racing across the map while shooting off 10 ruger shots at a time. Stupid hacker noobs

8) You didn't spell anything wrong, you [IMAGE]ing moron. Your momma sure couldn't spell after i got done with her tho.

SuperKill
March 9, 2005, 11:44 am
it would've been understandble if it was original, JiggaBlue.

FliesLikeABrick
March 9, 2005, 12:18 pm
kaz: yes
JiggaBlue: not funny at all

Kazuki
March 9, 2005, 1:06 pm
quote:Originally posted by Kazuki... and responding negatively to a topic like this would be the worst time to do so.

That means you, m00` and Captain Ben.

Vijcht, I probably have too, but what can I say? I'm not perfect, and neither is anyone else, but they're not trying to be when they keep repeating their behavior.

DT
March 9, 2005, 3:21 pm
there is only ONE appropriate solution to this problem.......pie

apple pie for me
[IMAGE]

?
March 9, 2005, 3:28 pm
funny...