( search forums )
The M79 Menace(es)
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Soldat Moments
tomz26
March 9, 2005, 2:13 am
It was a server that I normally avoided, but since I usually am kicked from most of them for my expertise with any gun, but that is no the point. What is the point is that I found a hord of m79 users. This was not a strictly m79 using server anyways, but for most people if they can they used it. Through "base camping" and overall noobism they stole the flag and killed my team through the seeming 100 percent accuracy of the weapon, but knowing the physics behind them I was able to escape from the barrage and destroy them all using the large black machine gun, but as fate has it esp is a trait and my head was flying across the screen. However I fought fire with fire as I normally say, and took out a barett and supplied them with an unfair advantage. Before I knew my team was doing the same and we demolished blue, and scored point after point. Lesson is stop using those m79s.

AWH_ReApEr
March 9, 2005, 2:18 am
Might want to prepare to be flamed.

Gen0cide
March 9, 2005, 4:05 am
Supposedly you have expertise with any gun,but you called the minimi the 'large black machine gun'?
And so what if everyones using an m79..m79s are actually easy to dodge,and with no autos spraying you at the same time,its even easier.
Lol..not a great story..sounds like a normal match with some newbs
(possibly you,)involved.

SPARTAN_III
March 9, 2005, 7:09 am
^^ precisely. dont tell us what we can and cant use, the M79 is a great weapon. its relatively easy to use (for me) and really, what is funny/strange/1337 about this match. it seems normal

Captain Ben
March 9, 2005, 7:31 am
so theyn were m79 whoring and you were barret whoring? correct me if i'm wrong...

Wopkeuh
March 9, 2005, 10:29 am
LOL,

M79 is my expertise, but for me it's a run and shoot weapon... I run by, shoot and no matter what the outcome, run away.

Jaz
March 9, 2005, 1:22 pm
YOU SUCK

blackdevil0742
March 9, 2005, 4:04 pm
who suck?

Da cHeeSeMaN
March 9, 2005, 4:47 pm
LESSON n'1
m79 is the roxxors no mater wat ill pwn u

LESSON n'2
big black guns are gay use the name kiddies

LESSon n'3
barrets are gay (my opinion)

LESSON n'4
ur gay, ur story sounds like u got it from a book fight fire with fire preachy sh!te man

LESSon n'5
well im still thinking about that one...

kk comprendo

reckon
March 9, 2005, 9:26 pm
quote:Originally posted by tomz26but as fate has it esp is a trait and my head was flying across the screen.

What the [IMAGE]?

wormdundee
March 10, 2005, 2:20 am
yeh, i didnt really understand that bit right there at all

i doubt extra-sensory perception would make his head fly across the screen

Wopkeuh
March 10, 2005, 4:20 pm
quote:Originally posted by JazYOU SUCK

It wouldn't be smart to shoot, stand there on the spot and take the bullets, now would it?
I run, shoot, stand somewhere where I think it is safe, wait 'till the M79 reloads and head back.... What's so sucky about that?
BTW, the safest place in my opinion is in the air, not on the ground, not even on a ledge or behind a small hill.

To get ontopc...
I think tomz26 means the players were good, and he lets us know he got shot a few times resulting in splattering his body to bits (with the head far away).

Jaz
March 10, 2005, 10:23 pm
quote:Originally posted by Wopkeuhquote:Originally posted by JazYOU SUCK

It wouldn't be smart to shoot, stand there on the spot and take the bullets, now would it?
I run, shoot, stand somewhere where I think it is safe, wait 'till the M79 reloads and head back.... What's so sucky about that?
BTW, the safest place in my opinion is in the air, not on the ground, not even on a ledge or behind a small hill.

To get ontopc...
I think tomz26 means the players were good, and he lets us know he got shot a few times resulting in splattering his body to bits (with the head far away).
]

NO U!

Gangsterlance
March 11, 2005, 5:50 pm
omg Jaz: STFU...

Jaz
March 11, 2005, 7:34 pm
quote:Originally posted by Gangsterlanceomg Jaz: STFU...

NO U¬!

b00stA
March 11, 2005, 7:44 pm
Locked.