( search forums )
Help
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Registration help and Shareware questions
LostAlice420
March 9, 2005, 4:40 am
I Got My Zip in the email and i have my s-reg.key now what do i do i tried clicking on it but it still says i'am unreg. Help lz

Deleted User
March 9, 2005, 4:11 pm
Put the registry file in your soldat directory. Its usually found at C:\Program Files\Soldat Once you insert the reg is their, double click it and it should be fine.

Tha Doggfather
March 9, 2005, 4:54 pm
quote:Originally posted by SniphPut the registry file in your soldat directory. Its usually found at C:\Program Files\Soldat Once you insert the reg is their, double click it and it should be fine.

default is C:\Soldat

LostAlice420
March 9, 2005, 5:57 pm
It Still Says I'amn Unreg i had one form 1.2.0 andi decide to play soldat aging

Michal Marcinkowski
March 9, 2005, 8:29 pm
Could you send me the the file? I'll check it out.

Deleted User
March 21, 2005, 10:28 pm
Same is happening to me. I got the 1.2.1 demo, then I registered, was sent the e-mail and the .zip, unzipped it, put it in my soldat folder, double clicked it, nothing. I get a message saying that Windows can't open this kind of file, would I like to use the internet to find out what will or would I like to browse and find a program. I tried using Soldat.exe, and no luck. I also tried the config file. nothing. I am also trying to do this all on a jumpdrive, since I don't have a computer.
Okay, I talked to a friend and he said that it doesn't do anything when you double-click it. So a better description is that I still can't use the options that I'm supposed to be able to use. the program doesn't register that I've registered.

JiggaBlue
March 22, 2005, 1:52 am
Soldat doesnt have a "demo" Its all free, registration is for the good of furture soldat.

Deleted User
March 22, 2005, 1:58 am
Okay, so it's the normal free version. I just think of that kind of thing (any freely downloadable version of a game, unless it's complete freeware) automatically as the demo.

JiggaBlue
March 22, 2005, 4:36 am
But if you did send money then you should pm or email MM about it, but soldat in the title if you do.