( search forums )
On kicking..
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - General Discussions
Ein
March 9, 2005, 2:38 pm

Over the past few days I've been kicked quite a few times from servers.
(CTF games)

Favoured weapon is the ruger, so I don't use barrets. I don't camp(infact, I make a concious effort to keep moving), I don't say offensive stuff, my name is not offensive, I don't camp/use cheap tactics, I don't use the big land guns, I don't have a high ping.

This I find alot more annoying than campers, someone votes for a kick then I get kicked. No explanation.

Does anyone else get annoyed by this?

paramud
March 9, 2005, 2:40 pm
"Having a bad day in soldat? We don't care!"
Welcome to the forums!

?
March 9, 2005, 3:25 pm
If you can't go where they live and beat the crap out of them for what they did then drop you can't change it.

March 9, 2005, 9:37 pm
I think you'll have to play worse. That way, they can kill you and have no need to kick you.
Sometimes idiot logic is the only way. This makes me sad.

Lt. Sneezy
March 9, 2005, 10:17 pm
Well, one sure fire way to avoid getting kicked is not use the word 'emo' in your name. My name is 'Kid Emo, boy wonder!' and within 15 seconds of a joining a game, I can expect someone to call me gay, and to get kicked. The only way to avoid problems is to avoid public servers.

Jaz
March 9, 2005, 10:47 pm
This one time at band camp I was totally owning this server and I got like 50 kills with my knife like and it was crazy fun. Then I got kicked and I was like omg you FAAAAAGS I HATE YOU ALL !!!

Indiana Jones
March 10, 2005, 12:18 am
I agree with Sticky. People likes the thrill of easy kills (they're psyched up to killing i guess) so maybe u should start using barret, camping, saying f words until ur fingers are sored, use phnoe line and get high ping and use cheap tactics. If all of the above fail... hide in your grandma's house and pity yourself until u feel better. Hey it works for *cough* some peoples *cough*.

b00stA
March 10, 2005, 8:27 pm
Welcome to the internet.