( search forums )
Spartan_III?Or..spammer_III
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Bash Pit
Gen0cide
March 10, 2005, 1:39 am
Look in general discussion.All he posts are mindless topics to get his postcount up.
6 of the topics were made by him.Heres a list of them:
what mod do u use
how were u introduced to soldat
what is the difference between sniper and camper?
is your forum name the same as ur soldat name?
your fave gametype?
fave map
All pointless imo.

paramud
March 10, 2005, 1:41 am
Theres no room for whiners on my movie.

So we'll just have to allow you to.

but to your question in the topic, its the latter.

_Mancer_
March 10, 2005, 1:49 am
Who the hell cares? Their posts, he likes to talk. So what if little numbers on his post count go up. Does that really effect you at all?

Know what, this topic is pointless 'imo' and it should have never been posted.

Hey I have an idea! How about when someone posts just a -little- too much we make a topic about it and try to get him flamed! As if it will do jack-[IMAGE].

Gen0cide
March 10, 2005, 1:53 am
quote:Originally posted by _Mancer_Who the hell cares? Their posts, he likes to talk. So what if little numbers on his post count go up. Does that really effect you at all?

coming from the person with a kill-count in his signature..

I really doubt he could care less about what map is people's favourites,or what mods they use.If he knows someone and thats them that I could see,but asking random people "What mod do you use!?"?Either hes starhunting or just a wierdo.

The Geologist
March 10, 2005, 1:55 am
Yayletsallmakepointlesslameasstopicswhenwewantto[IMAGE]aboutsomeoneyay.

wormdundee
March 10, 2005, 2:27 am
um, genocide, that crack about mancers kill count made no sense

what mancer said also applies to him

yes its a kill count in his signature that goes up, who really gives a damn?

Gen0cide
March 10, 2005, 2:28 am
He said who cares if a little number post count goes up.
Equivilant,is a killcount.Same idea.Who cares eh?
And I'm just getting fed up with him pointless 'favourite' topics.

_Mancer_
March 10, 2005, 2:39 am
I keep my kill count in my signature so I can personally gloat and show everyone that I kick ass. If you dont like it, thats you're problem.

Gen0cide
March 10, 2005, 2:43 am
Guess I got a problem.
Put your death count in there.
I bet you wouldn't kick ass then.

Vijchtidoodah
March 10, 2005, 2:49 am
Gen0cide, don't start the whole argument about Mancer's post count again...just deal with it.

By the way, Spartan is in no way a spammer, he just comes up with generic threads. In fact, he hasn't even replied once to those "favorite" threads whereas you have spammed two of them with offtopic material. Not to mention the fact that you have a total double standard as you reject his threads but accept Swazo's "Favorite Player" thread.

Kazuki
March 10, 2005, 3:21 am
Stop me if I'm speaking too fast here but... problem solved. Post counts are becoming such a big pain in the ass.

Gen0cide
March 10, 2005, 3:59 am
A favourite player thread is better,especially cause he had more info and wanted to know why.
Spartan made topics that have been made around 10 times,and hardly even posted anything.

Unlucky 13
March 10, 2005, 5:31 am
YES YES YES KAZ! May save me from the final destination. Whats not good... so little time to implement it...
|
V

Captain Ben
March 10, 2005, 10:08 am
there should be a b.astardisation-meter.
if you like them, or what they said, click on the pink thing...
i you hate their guts and want to see them raped by bill gates, click the orange one...

DeMonIc
March 10, 2005, 1:15 pm
There should be a stab button. So I could stab you all. And laugh.

Deleted User
March 10, 2005, 8:49 pm
quote:Originally said by Jack Handey"I was in a restaurant once eating my dinner with a friend when all of a sudden some wild spikey, hairy thing flew across the room and latched onto my friends face. He began flailing around knocking tables over while screaming bloody murder, but I just have to laugh. Because....I mean c'mon...what is that thing?

Droopy
March 11, 2005, 11:50 pm
Thats what always bothered me, people whining about star hunters or whatever you call them.

Cant we all just get along?

*STAB*

Captain Ben
March 12, 2005, 1:36 am
'cough' bast.ardisation-meter, 'cough'