( search forums )
Favorite Player
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - General Discussions
Deleted User
March 10, 2005, 2:17 am
List here who you like to play Soldat with the most, as well as the reason why. Whether you think that person makes you laugh, gives you a good challenge, or whatever, list them here. If you don't have a favorite or you don't want to give people the wrong impression, list a few of your top choices. Please don't list your least favorite player, because then this thread will probably just get dragged into the Bash Pit.

To get the ball rolling, here's my choices(in no particular order).
Judge_Man-He's a ton o' fun and laughs at my odd sense of humor. XD
Kazuki-Is also fun and can give a good challenge when he's on his mark...I actually used to hate Kaz when I first started playing because I could never kill him. XP
Vid3o-Was one of my favorite people to have a knife match with
Fish Fart-Is my other favorite person to knife with, sadly I've not seen him a while..

Hope everyone's not too sick of all the "Favorite" threads that have been popping up lately... *cough*SPARTAN_III*cough*

Gen0cide
March 10, 2005, 2:27 am
Wow,I'm the one who was getting fed up with spartan III,yet I got yelled at in the bash pit.
My favourite player..Hmm...I've made people laugh,but I doubt many of them use the forums..I'd have to say either My friend Genderbender,or my other friend Clickims.
They're also my buddies in real life,extremely random.

Jiggs
March 10, 2005, 2:31 am
wkdchamp, although some of you probably never heard of him. He got me into Zombie matches, and I think he might be able to compete with some of the higher-level players.

Gen0cide
March 10, 2005, 2:32 am
I think I MAY have played with him once..
And at least this topic is better than 'favourite mod' or.. 'favourite map'

_Mancer_
March 10, 2005, 2:35 am
Mine:

-n00bface: Fun as hell to play with. We always fool around in clan wars and crap. Havent seen him play in a while

-Marbire: Because hes one of the few people on soldat that actually make me want to try harder. Hes damn good and sometimes it feels like im forced to do my best to compete with em.

-Video: Known em a long time, good friend.

-BigBlack&Gay: Nicest Soldat player who ever lived. You wont meet a nicer guy on Soldat.

-Death&Drock: Both for the same reason: Good friends and clanmates.

-MikeShinoda: Good friend. Owned me with a chainsaw before in a CTF match once. (That means he owned me the entire time <:F)

-Wormdundee: Excellent sparring partner and clan member. Amazing ruger user.

-[SaD]Wood: Funny guy. Good friend.

Peemonkey - Because I made him cry on page 5. ;_;

Vijchtidoodah
March 10, 2005, 2:37 am
quote:Originally posted by Gen0cide
And at least this topic is better than 'favourite mod' or.. 'favourite map'

[cough]Double standard[/cough]

Swazo, I agree with you about both Judge_Man and Kaz being lots of fun to play with...although, I haven't played with the other two. Keron Cyst would probably be up there too.

Edit: Ah yes, Wormdundee. Never really talked much, but he's definitely fun to try to beat with the ruger.

I bet I'm forgetting a bunch, but that's just because we all have so many random names that I can't remember all of them (let alone the people who use different names in the game than on the forums).

Gen0cide
March 10, 2005, 2:39 am
quote:Originally posted by _Mancer_

-BigBlack&Gay: Nicest Soldat player who ever lived. You wont meet a nicer guy on Soldat.

Funny as hell too.
Heh,He said he liked three way clan matches,I said
"So,in other words...orgies?"

And,double standards?

Kazuki
March 10, 2005, 3:12 am
Awww, I love you too Swazo. <3 Yeah, but I tend to whine a lot and I suck when I'm having one of those "can't-aim" days.

There are lots of players I like to play with. By "like to play with," I mean I'll stick around and play even though I don't feel like playing, because I like playing with these people.

Some examples would be Swazo, Vijcht, Geologist, S4R, JayBee/Doggfather, and others that know me here in the forums. I don't really have a favorite, I just have a category of people I enjoy playing with.

Edit: Oh, and of course with my clan members. They rule. And who could forget that LAW-a-thon we had with ricochet, eh Mancer?

SpecialK
March 10, 2005, 3:21 am
JayBee, bOOsta, grand_diablo, n00bface, Lapus, Styx - Cause they are the only ones who appreciate my racist jokes while playing.

N1nj@
March 10, 2005, 3:56 am
<3 Tribal <3 and only Tribal

Kazuki
March 10, 2005, 4:32 am
I'm offended to a very high limit, Spydey. :(

that fuking sniper
March 10, 2005, 4:53 am
Fabmanx - My closest friend in Soldat. We talk on MSN every day, and about pretty much anything. We've been in the same clans since .Bot+ and -{BH}- died.

Marbire - Up there with Fab. Us 3 hang out on MSN all the time (except when I have HW spikes) and are good friends. We also make a great linup in a 3v3, as each of us know pretty much what the other guy is going to do through experience.

Spike - One of the coolest guys I've met in Soldat, he quit a while ago, though.

Outcast - I can't remember the last time I saw him on Soldat, but I talk to him at least once every week. We're good budds nowadays, it seems, and not much more, but it's enough.

Scuba Steve - Funny and not too fired up when it comes to flame wars and other such bullsh*t. Just a cool guy to hang around.

My Clannies - Can't go around talking about my favourite people in Soldat without vouching for every member in PS, because we're an army of assholes :D

MercyM
March 10, 2005, 5:04 am
Some1 - We met first. But he pisses off very easily.
Goofy_92 - Because he's my real friend (lives in the same town)
Dairy - We met first on inf_abel and he's friendly, and has got a good sense of humor

Unlucky 13
March 10, 2005, 5:04 am
-S.X Rubber Duxy: As a brother, we team and we always play together. The main reason is the great teamwork we have

Others include aCiD and pixie and more.

Cookie`
March 10, 2005, 5:06 am
Skwidboi ;)
TFS
Beto Chavez
Superkill
illskillz
fabmanx
spike

mmm those are my most favourite i can think of XD plus anyone who use to play on soldat.dnagames.net
i generally like playing with the people who have been around alot longer because they generally are better ;D

liquidis x snake
March 10, 2005, 5:45 am
What? No mention of me? I am depressed.

[quit]life[/quit]

The G&R boys are always fun to Soldat with (I'm not sure if it's still alive, I haven't checked)
Shavo/EmoAC
Kaz
and LxS. I love playing with myself. Pun slightly hinted.

Judge_Man
March 10, 2005, 6:08 am
YAY!! SWAZO! hahahaha Thanks Vidchj (or whatever lol sry) even if we haven't played a lot together.

My list:
- Swazo! haha you know why.
- Cider : really great guy lotsa fun with knife war.
- Alucard : Fun to try and kill him. He's great too.
- Ugapa : Great M79 wars! hahaha
- SupaBeast : Great challenge when he's on fire and he ALWAYS pick team vs me so it's funny.
And all other Good OL' Zendogs buddies

There isn't a lot players i hate and i won't give names Muahaha.

STEELIX
March 10, 2005, 11:19 am
Heh, well, since I'm not really familiar with all those "famous" players you all talk about, I play alot with less known ones...
Leopardo's a very good player, though I've never played him without a considerable amount of lag, and Eddy, that damned Italian, is a cool guy too, though not very talkative. Of course skoskav and ghouly from NbK, the wacko's of my clan and possible the best players in it as well, and then maybe Sam from the TA clan, and Immortal/gen0cide from the GnG clan.

Enik
March 10, 2005, 11:36 am
me, and myself?

Zuup
March 10, 2005, 11:52 am
<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 Mccuz and Avskum <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Amigo
March 10, 2005, 12:04 pm
I can only say 2 players.
-Robin Huud
-Green Hero

SuperKill
March 10, 2005, 12:25 pm
in the time i played hardcore (winning had a better priority than having fun), i enjoyed playing with:

Enik
Cbble
N1nj@
M (he was always complaining in a funny way when he was playing in euro servers)
Eyic
TFS
some guy called Alakhai
and anyone else that served a challenge.

DeMonIc
March 10, 2005, 1:00 pm
Those guys whom test my maps ;o You know who you are.
Back when I started playing, I played with Deeptwo and Eye of Terror a lot.. good times.
And the guys in NbK.. you're loads of fun.

STEELIX
March 10, 2005, 1:17 pm
Of course we are! 8-)

Iori Branford
March 10, 2005, 1:22 pm
I don't keep track of who I've played with, but if I ever played with you (not that you probably remember me, either) and

- you were close enough to my skill level to give me a good fight without brutally raping me, or
- you were just an all-around nice guy to play with

then consider yourself posted here.

Green Barret
March 10, 2005, 2:45 pm
I can rarly even meet most forum users here during play because of location. When would i go to a US or Euro server while i live in Korea? I've tried before but lag gets on my nerves. And so, most of you people haven't seen me play...

My best pal is Dr.Bot, a Korean pal of mine. Hes perfect with the Ak-74. Its hard to beat him on 1 vs 1 but its a totally different story on CTF. Hes always polite, even when i whine about my ball mouse(+6 years old ;_;.. all my money is in a savings account which i can't touch).

Close up is [KOR]Fire-_-!!, another Korean friend of mine. While his playing skills are just above average hes the only guy who can understand my weird jokes. He is always kind and his jokes as strange as mine.

h0b0
March 10, 2005, 3:13 pm
Beastman - hes my good friend and hes a good player i seriously mean it
h0b0=martin - hes my irl friend and funny guy

Sam
March 10, 2005, 3:49 pm
quote:Originally posted by STEELIXand then maybe Sam from the TA clan

Yay, i got a mention! anyway, steelix, amadeus, no-one else i play that often apart from clan mates, but i sometimes find the rare occasion i play some cool people. SN's server is always fun to play in.

Meandor
March 10, 2005, 4:35 pm
People in SaD, BA, SN, HS, CNS (except one idiot <.<) in general, Urhos, Suomip, GD, Bugs, Avskum, Enik, Knot, Mandlc, n00bface, Pup, Redevil, Seb.. many others i didn't meet recently.

Zero72
March 10, 2005, 6:52 pm
As far as I know, the only person here with whom I've played was Michal, and I enjoyed that.

I also once met another friendly rival of sorts at one point, but I've utterly forgotten his name. Damn.

LazehBoi
March 10, 2005, 7:01 pm
Anyone who was in the beta (and some who weren't) are soooo much fun to play with.

Jaz
March 10, 2005, 7:13 pm
Skoskav and all of NbK ! :D

DT
March 10, 2005, 8:40 pm
hmm i hardly see an of you on... only seen once liero... i think and geo... but thats it...
unless you undercover like i normaly am...
but the favorite player would have to be this guy called Yazan
he could use any weapon good except his nades...and whats funny is i told him to try the M79 and he stunk with it...

Tha Doggfather
March 10, 2005, 9:03 pm
In no particular order:

- Outcast
- Sebastian/Pulp
- Jaz
- My fellow BA members
- Meandor (DNAgames days)
- Sting, Superbeast, Kazuki, TFS, and other americans on U13
- Melba
- Mancer
- Cbble (long time ago)
- SuperKill (DNAgames days)
- Hitman (I love owning him in duels)
- Michal Marcinkowski (in beta testing :O)

Jaz
March 10, 2005, 9:44 pm
I wasnt sure to add you jaybee but I like playing you with m79 too <3

Maxx
March 10, 2005, 10:40 pm
Only guy I can remember is Wisconsinkid, probably never heard of him.

Some noobs came in and we said knife only, so they used guns only.
We kept using knives and still owned them, LOL.

_Mancer_
March 11, 2005, 12:41 am
quote:Originally posted by Tha DoggfatherIn no particular order:

- Outcast
- Sebastian/Pulp
- Jaz
- My fellow BA members
- Melba
- Mancer
- Cbble (long time ago)

<3

Happy Camper
March 11, 2005, 1:07 am
i feel un-wanted...and used....like a dirty rag.....[IMAGE]es!

*hangs head and crys*

JiggaBlue
March 11, 2005, 2:23 am
Check signature for my favorite player and the reason. ;)

N1nj@
March 11, 2005, 4:02 am
quote:Originally posted by KazukiI'm offended to a very high limit, Spydey. :(
Tribal and me had "fun" times together that me and you never had =(

he is special to me ^^

Icarius
March 11, 2005, 4:45 pm
SBal
Chakra
Uzzi
TFS

Everyone else pisses me off and doesn't lighten up. (OK, the majority of people....)

n00bface
March 11, 2005, 6:50 pm
Oh damn. Icarius was the only one going on my list for sure.

deejii
March 11, 2005, 11:57 pm
Old c'n's guys <3

Kamikaze_Ninja
March 12, 2005, 12:28 am
I don't really have a fav player D: but I like everyone equally ^-^

Elemental
March 12, 2005, 12:43 am
*cough*
hi, its me!
*cough*

:D

fabmanx
March 12, 2005, 3:08 am
Dont come to the forums often but meh

TFS: Like he said, we talk on msn everyday about everything and anything. I feel like i've known him my whole life.

Marbire: The classic jokes we have and orgasmic ways when we listen to our music :), cant forget those duels either :)

Scuba: Scuba is normal, what a cool guy.

Spike: Meh weve had our differences, but we are so alike soldat wise that it just makes me feel fuzzy inside. Har.

And than of course, Shady, Supabeast, Wol-Shiver whom i adore you sexy [IMAGE]es. And Enjoy, camping carl, outcast, social poison and BMF.

Happy Camper
March 12, 2005, 3:11 am
You [IMAGE] Toy, not even you mention me! i feel like a looser

Futile
March 12, 2005, 3:20 am
mut is a great guy to play with. He is cocky as hell, but got the skills to back it up. He is my most feared opponent, and most appreciated ally.

Shay is a very nice guy, and just a bit better than me. In 1on1 showdowns between him and me, I think he would win 75% of the times. Great sparring, and very nice online player.

Jizuko - the son of a hamster - is a guy who only plays for a couple of days after every new Soldat-release, and friggin own's me every time. He's just unbelievable.

Something - what a prick! He only plays the first ten points. Seriously. First to ten points, and then he quits. Pretty sick though, 'cause it's always him who wins the race. Never seen him loose it.

Icarius
March 12, 2005, 8:35 am
quote:Originally posted by n00bfaceOh damn. Icarius was the only one going on my list for sure.

<3
n00b's fun to play also :D

Actually, I only really enjoy playing with people in the clan's i've played in... so that would be the people in 2wai and the short stay I had in BA.

Speaking of BA

ColdFusion is real fun to play. Espically on Rok, wonder if he's still just as good.

Meandor
March 12, 2005, 9:12 am
quote:Originally posted by Kamikaze_NinjaI don't really have a fav player D: but I like everyone equally ^-^

So you're still playing? :o

that fuking sniper
March 12, 2005, 9:47 am
Eh, HC. I still wuv you, sorry about the herpes, though :)

It's just been a while since we last talked and your memory had momentarily escaped my conscious awareness. That's a very diplomatic "Chill" :P. Like I said, I still wuv you.

Happy Camper
March 12, 2005, 8:15 pm
thats ok, im back for good this time, had to take a break before, with school and sports and personal problems, but as i said, im back for good, soooo....wanna go [IMAGE]?

-Shady-
March 14, 2005, 12:05 am
Hellraider: we use to have fun alot 1on1's, its sad to kno he isnt with the soldat community anymore

Wood: long time friend, good player, always been competitive

BBG(Big Black n Gay): sexy partner, good times man

Everyone in my clan: [PS], 4 lyfe

KingerFisher
March 14, 2005, 5:21 am
Spider (Rus) Really nice guy to play with, good sense of humor and a good opponent :)
Well, that's it :P Oh wait, of course everyone in [UST] ^_^ great player's and great guys all around <3<3<3<3<3

-DoA-Pero-SLO-
March 15, 2005, 1:23 pm
McCuz and Mandlc

Felix
March 15, 2005, 3:22 pm
hm:

Kosi from the NbK clan ( my little Kosi noob looolllllll )

Ours from the ATD clan

Your ass from my clan, damn it's funny

Steadycat from the BTK clan

Teh Smiem from the SDK clan (very nice person!)

BaRTOUSE

and , that's it I think..

Teh Panda
March 15, 2005, 3:57 pm
I'd maybe say McCuz.
That slovenian [IMAGE]. ;)

Wopkeuh
March 15, 2005, 5:36 pm
quote:Originally posted by Felix

I agree on that one, I'm a fellow clanmember of his :D

Optik
March 15, 2005, 7:37 pm
hey hey lol
well for me of pll who're still around prolly marbire,snowman and kazuki prolly just old time clan members especiall marbire since we joined about the same time almost 3 years ago hehe but havn't played with him for awhile played with kaz and snow last few days so all good :)

Felix
March 15, 2005, 8:01 pm
quote:Originally posted by Wopkeuhquote:Originally posted by Felix

Smothsholle?

(i was an ex-member of the sdk clan)

Jaz
March 15, 2005, 9:14 pm
everyone likes nbks ;O

Felix
March 15, 2005, 9:36 pm
yes but I was not quoted lool, evrybody like to play with the ^DC's^ :D

Kazuki
March 15, 2005, 10:06 pm
I love you, Optik. <3

Xorax
March 16, 2005, 11:51 pm
I like this soldier guy he always great in games :>

Enik
March 17, 2005, 2:15 am
quote:Originally posted by deejiiOld c'n's guys <3

I'd have to agree on this :)

Cookie`
March 17, 2005, 5:28 am
No one loves Cookie :'(

Deleted User
March 17, 2005, 6:18 am
I like playing with Remedy, it's fun yes.

Wopkeuh
March 17, 2005, 11:37 am
quote:Originally posted by Felixquote:Originally posted by Wopkeuhquote:Originally posted by Felix

Smothsholle?

(i was an ex-member of the sdk clan)

Yup, it's me, Smotsholle :D

I think I can add you to the favourite player list too... It's been fun playing with you.

Zero Wiggles Murasame
March 19, 2005, 10:42 am
Theres too much to list. plus I forget some.... but so far whoever doesn't call me a hacker, I okay with em.

KnOt
March 20, 2005, 1:40 pm
roon/luke :Q

Kamikaze_Ninja
March 22, 2005, 3:45 am
quote:quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Kamikaze_Ninja
I don't really have a fav player D: but I like everyone equally ^-^

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So you're still playing? :o
yeah still do a bit =3

Teh Panda
March 22, 2005, 7:34 am
quote:Originally posted by Jazeveryone likes nbks ;O

exept me... Or maybe Mani... :d

Jaz
March 22, 2005, 11:26 am
mani is in nbk :O

Deleted User
March 22, 2005, 11:41 am
that EnEsCe guy is pretty 1337

STEELIX
March 22, 2005, 2:17 pm
Modesty is a virtue...

reckon
March 22, 2005, 5:22 pm
Im my own favorite player 8)

Elemental
March 22, 2005, 5:55 pm
my favorite player is kellogg! he's Grrrrrrrrrrreeeeat! (R)

Outcast
March 29, 2005, 11:17 pm
Enik - We've had loads of fierce battles frag killing contests over the last year, always tense, felt like were alone on the server :)

Fabmanx - Those m79 duels were nice :p

TFS - Always greets me as a whore/[IMAGE]/slut....i'm starting to think i am one :/

Doggy & Urhos - For always complaining about my minimi, love you too guys ;)

I'm sure i forgot atleast a handfull...but i haven't been around much lately :p

Icarius
March 30, 2005, 12:11 am
I've never actually had the chance to play with Outcast. Ironic because were in the same team :P

Outcast
March 30, 2005, 12:39 am
We were? O.o

Teh Smiem
March 31, 2005, 1:46 am
Felix wrote:
quote:Teh Smiem from the SDK clan (very nice person!)

Ty mate :D So I like to play with you too and Alex

I'm now an ex-member of [SDK] too... I started the [CUD] clan with Smotsholle aka Wopkeuh, with whom I like to play too

and Bustek from [SDK]
and Gunpowder from [SDK]
and Deltrax from our own clan
and probably with many otherzz...

Greetz, Teh Smiem

Skate4Razors
March 31, 2005, 6:38 am
My old ELT/6__ team was the funnest. We only just had a good time, we didn't care if someone did better than the other. Some days our aim was off, so what? Games were ALWAYS fun with them. "Them" = Anz DIP GhH0st, BOMB, Alpha Assassin, Dr4g0n10rd, Doh, and more.

I also love playing with video because he's always giving me a challenge. He cracks me up a lot with his stupid comments.

Dark Stranger gives a bundle of joy when in-game, always laughs, fun fun fun. Always messing me up with a shot, always tricking me. We have argues all the time, they are funny as hell. He's also my secret lover.

Oh, playing with Lunerfox, and Elephant_Hunter on a few 1 player maps recently has been awesome. Messing around with Jungle Strike has been very fun, trying to beat Lunerfox's dam bots. :/

Yukwunhang is fun too, nice to mess around with. Chainsaw days.

There's more, I just can't remember. ;P

[Edit]
Oh yeah, and reckon! My other lover, havn't played with him lately though. :)

peemonkey
March 31, 2005, 6:52 am
not even mancer like JV/FD/pm :'(

Swebonny
March 31, 2005, 7:24 am
Ghost and Bomb was one of the best player i ever meet. INfact i was in their clan :D

Now we all have take our own way.

MikeShinoda.pheonix
March 31, 2005, 8:33 am
There are a bunch of people that i love to play with. Anyone that i was in a clan with, or that was in one of my clans is fun to play with. Freeze is very fun to play with, he makes the craziest maps. Basically anyone who ive played with a bunch is cool.

Suomipoika
April 13, 2005, 9:00 pm
HMM. There is many nice people who i play with.

Avskum - He has been as my clanmate for pretty long time, our game is rolling perfect. And he is sympatic and very nice person. Avskum is #1
Yay!

m0dik + rest of Terrors - I have always liked Terror and their ppl, they are very friendy, nice and they are like gentlemans! :P

Redevil - He is a jew, what else can i say xD

Flamy - Maybe some people dont like him, but i enjoy playing with him :S

All ESL soldat admins & Gather admins - Co-operating goes like in own family, and the comfortable working partners does make the job enjoyable.
^^

There is many nice ppl, its impossible to name it all here.
While i play at gathers, i meet pretty much diffrent persons. And i enjoy playing with them. ^^

grand_diablo
April 13, 2005, 9:13 pm
I guess my favs in this case are all p-L's, M4ni4c from TBA, Suomip and some others :)

lieroguy
April 13, 2005, 9:41 pm
Hmm... I've played with a lot of people here, and am on good terms with them. I'd say my buds here are:

Kazuki
Jaz and the NbK crew (I'm one of the few Americans he is nice to)
Chakra (Where did he go?)
Demonic
Superbeast/Supabeast (We team up a lot)
Judge_Man (He gives me humility)
Ryuki Silverfury
FlikesLikeABrick
Hitman
Mancer
Elephant_Hunter
Outcast
Sebastian (and his pub)

There's a bunch of others, I just can't remember who they all are.

Jaz
April 13, 2005, 9:48 pm
Ty liero ;)

Kazuki
April 13, 2005, 10:15 pm
I love you, Liero. :)

Yeah, I remember when Phx right before it turned into PC. That was fun, until Mike left or something like that.

Psyl3ntShad0w
April 13, 2005, 11:07 pm
merp...pretty much anyone i've been in a clan with has been fun to play with...

then theres snowden just for [IMAGE]s and giggles.

mickle89
April 14, 2005, 3:07 am
My favourite player is {-PWNT-} Supreyes. He is so 1337.

Icarius
April 14, 2005, 4:35 am
quote:Originally posted by OutcastWe were? O.o

I MEAN "WE ARE" :O

Avarax
April 14, 2005, 10:04 am
grand_diablo, jay dee mc, alakhai, Doc, M-o-D, demonic :P

m00`
April 14, 2005, 11:56 am
quote:Originally posted by SuperKillin the time i played hardcore (winning had a better priority than having fun), i enjoyed playing with:

Enik
Cbble
N1nj@
M (he was always complaining in a funny way when he was playing in euro servers)
Eyic
TFS
some guy called Alakhai
and anyone else that served a challenge.

i feel so loved lolz

anyway, my faviourate people to ever play with was the people at dnagames server a long time ago, it was really fun getting ping kicked after playing for 1 minute, then rejoining and geting ping kicked again :x

Colin_00
April 14, 2005, 7:38 pm
I play alot with people on my xfire, which include alot of the ex-ANBU members, my favorite player is kellogg(R) he's Grrrrrrrrrrreeeeat! but i mostly roam public servers with pings lowest for me(28.8k dialup). I enjoy playing alot of people, whenever i can(i <<n8v>>i0.sys, plays daily), and have seen quite a few of you. but have always been cussed at due to my lag(on occation), and cause i use the barret "religiously". Also, I am always looking for good canadian servers/players.

<<n8v>>i0.sys 2.0 Final

Played Geologist a few times, enjoyed it alot.

Hanz
April 15, 2005, 6:20 pm
I feel so left out, im not anyones favorite player? Im hurt, really...

But seriously, I find most people that I play with are equally fun to play with, minus pre-pubecant immature pricks. So I love you all, I LOVE YOU ALL!!

D Shadow
April 16, 2005, 12:31 am
Favorite Players

ELemental
Kellog
Leviathan
Darkstranger
darkwolf-Where are you
Knuckles-he hates me :(
Twisted3k- Good guy
Vundo- Good player
Maui_bud- Nice to mest around.

sry if I fogot ya

Bug
April 16, 2005, 12:38 am
Ehh, :Q. Noone put me in their list :'(. Anyway all of the AE clan are my teammates, and very nice to play with. ^-^. Especially Kouleman! I'd say Timmy~TgW is also a really nice guy ;). And NF|Claw(GreenBall novadays). NF|Metalhead is also a nice to play with :). Suomip rocks too!

Deleted User
April 18, 2005, 1:29 pm
I like:
MercyM- because he likes me too :D but I like him more :P
Lightning- he made a cool map and I waypointed it and we had a lot of fun about it.
maybe Maddchal...
and I dont like a person who starts on T and ends on X
and I dont like Vannesa and hers servants because they are TeamKillers !!! >.<

Deleted User
April 18, 2005, 1:37 pm
i have played with Braindead since minute 1.
i have noticed that i'm gettin' tired of playing the same game all the time..
so right now, i have a soldat break. just a break..

MOFO NOFO
April 18, 2005, 4:20 pm
my fav players are

From myclan: Stormcrow, GTO, Liquid metal, fukinsnoman, unluckyXIII, and s.x ruber ducky

other people: Tim, {-PWNT-} Arthian, da|carcass(even tho he hates me), and |-boz-| $ilent Assassin

Deleted User
April 18, 2005, 6:02 pm
I dont really have a fav player in particular.. altough I love playing with Fulltimekiller.
we dont actually play that much, rather just funk around and making movies and stuff :D

Messiah
April 20, 2005, 12:17 am
Well im sure i win the award for most wanted guy around *cough* Kazuki *cough* as much as i hate to admit it this sure degraded my confidence...
Cookie - i <3 some kick ass times in U13 TROLLS AWAY! WHAT ARE YOU A GOBLIN!?
Snowden -For being so kind :) Hes just an all around cool guy meh.
Kazuki - BooooooO!!!! Go home!
Death&Prophet i love em both, there are always there i talk to death like what everyday? every minute? heck im talking to him now!
Mancer - B000!
TFS - Cause his dads persian :)

Other then that i dont have friends :( Im gonna go quit life *Runs Away Crying* Runs into Carl* RAPEEE!@ RAPEEE!!!!!*@@@ *No One Answers* Well i guess he could be my friend 0.o.

Transit
April 20, 2005, 6:05 am
BOOOO EMO!!!!!!

Captain Ben
April 20, 2005, 7:47 am
quote:Originally posted by mickle89My favourite player is {-PWNT-} Supreyes. He is so 1337.

Yeah. I played him too. Things got suspicious when he said:
'r u the captin ben of teh forums'
After I said yes, he said,
'its me mickle89'

A favourite player? Hmmm...

Messiah
April 21, 2005, 3:54 am
quote:Originally posted by TransitBOOOO EMO!!!!!!

You should see me at school, Mr.Grim/Gloom people ~_~ I have a problem with authority...

Transit
April 21, 2005, 6:41 am
Originally posted by mickle89
My favourite player is {-PWNT-} Supreyes. He is so 1337.

Yeah. I played him too. Things got suspicious when he said:
'r u the captin ben of teh forums'
After I said yes, he said,
'its me mickle89'

A favourite player? Hmmm...

^ Captain Ben wrote that... So here's my response:

Ahem, WHY DON'T YOU SUE THEM YOU GREENEYED HUMPBACK NORWEGIAN ANIMAL LOVING CARTOON WHORING DAVE ATELL SUPPORTING LACK OF CLASS NEW YORKIAN SCUMBAG?

Camping_Carl2
April 21, 2005, 6:45 am
im the best camper

Spectral
April 21, 2005, 7:30 am
rawr no mentions ;
and cc is the best camper

Wopkeuh
April 21, 2005, 12:36 pm
Capt Ben is by far the funniest forumposter here.

When playing soldat the top 3 would be:
Teh Smiem
Bustek
Felix

It's fun to play them.

liquidis x snake
April 21, 2005, 2:31 pm
i am teh l4w!

i mean...

the [PS] squad is always fun to play with.

STEELIX
April 21, 2005, 4:34 pm
I never play any of you forum chaps...
Not that I think you'll be any challenge for me, anyway... 8)

Deleted User
April 21, 2005, 4:35 pm
muhaha.. I played u on a server Steelix.... and btw I won =)

STEELIX
April 21, 2005, 6:45 pm
Do I seem a chap who cares?

No.
I'll be in Ireland for a week from friday on btw, so bai.

Felix
April 21, 2005, 6:50 pm
his spas hurts, but not like my weapons ^_^

rofl

reckon
April 21, 2005, 9:42 pm
Id have to go with Capn Ben cause hes the only other member here that Ive gotten to play with more than once.

Captain Ben
April 22, 2005, 10:51 am
quote:Originally posted by Transit
Ahem, WHY DON'T YOU SUE THEM YOU GREENEYED HUMPBACK NORWEGIAN ANIMAL LOVING CARTOON WHORING DAVE ATELL SUPPORTING LACK OF CLASS NEW YORKIAN SCUMBAG?

That's a bit queer... Both norwegian and from New York? A bit off, I'm australian. And where did this suing come from?
Anyway, there's this guy called Fridge. He's got a great sense of humour and likes lol.

Deleted User
April 22, 2005, 2:13 pm
now what is wrong with Norwegian animals..? (im norwegian)
:)

Transit
April 22, 2005, 9:52 pm
Yes CB, I was truly being serious. In fact I've never meant anything so truthfully in my life, you are verily from Norway AND New York at the exact same time. However, the suing came from a comment you made after Paramud threatened to sue me for emotional damages to his mother. :)

_Mancer_
April 22, 2005, 11:09 pm
quote:Originally posted by _Mancer_Mine:

-n00bface: Fun as hell to play with. We always fool around in clan wars and crap. Havent seen him play in a while

-Marbire: Because hes one of the few people on soldat that actually make me want to try harder. Hes damn good and sometimes it feels like im forced to do my best to compete with em.

-Video: Known em a long time, good friend.

-Death&Drock: Both for the same reason: Good friends and clanmates.

-MikeShinoda: Good friend. Owned me with a chainsaw before in a CTF match once. (That means he owned me the entire time <:F)

-Wormdundee: Excellent sparring partner and clan member. Amazing ruger user.

-[SaD]Wood: Funny guy. Good friend.

Peemonkey - Because I made him cry on page 5. ;_;

Jaz
April 23, 2005, 11:49 pm
List:
Skoskav
Chakra
Jaybee
Remedy
Nbk
melba
zieg
meandor
noobface
flab

This is people I enjoy talking to or playing with, or people who have had an impact on me in some way or another

Hitman
April 24, 2005, 12:28 am
quote:Originally posted by Tha DoggfatherIn no particular order:

- Outcast
- Sebastian/Pulp
- Jaz
- My fellow BA members
- Melba
- Mancer
- Cbble (long time ago)

HAH! You wish.

Funnily enough, I stumbled upon these a couple of days ago whilst trying to free up some space on my Laptop and I think it's high time I posted them!

http://img144.echo.cx/img144/1784/screenshot117tx.th.png[/IMG] [url="http://img147.echo.cx/my.php?image=screenshot93qi.png">[img]http://img147.echo.cx/img147/1095/screenshot93qi.th.png" style="color: blue;">[IMAGE]

Oh wait, I'm sorry, are those screenshots of you getting owned by me? *Takes a closer looks* Why yes, they are!

*thrusts*

Edit: Oh, and I just noticed, I seem to have a noticeably higher ping than you on all of the screenshots. Can I hear another 'Owned'?

Yes I can.

Tha Doggfather
April 24, 2005, 12:57 am
Pffff those pics are obviously photoshopped.

I'm really disappointed in you Hitman ;(

LazehBoi
April 24, 2005, 1:05 am
Hitman you loser, what were you doing in PINK!?

Edit: AND WHY ARE YOU CAMPING THAT GLITCH, HMM!?

Hitman
April 24, 2005, 1:07 am
Being flamboyant, obviously. Come on, get with the times, Pink is the new Jimmy's mum.

Felix
April 24, 2005, 1:41 am
quote:Originally posted by Tha DoggfatherPffff those pics are obviously photoshopped.

I'm really disappointed in you Hitman ;(

*Totaly agree with that*

lool

.alex.oner.
April 24, 2005, 2:10 am
i like playing with,

all of ^DC's^ - even though half the time you speak in that god forsaken language, you lot are still awesome to play with..
all of NbK - eh, thats like the server im most on..
Yukwunhang - had that one game with you that was reaaaalllll funny with the chainsaws and polly bugs)
S4R - cool person, and love playin on his server with him, and some other peeps includin Yukwunhang..

and there are aload of others who i bump into often.. but yea, all of you are fun fun fun!

Deleted User
April 24, 2005, 11:46 am
I think its fun playing with most ppl from the forums..

sjl21488
April 26, 2005, 3:12 am
my fave pleyer(s) is Arm's-Giant

and Red-Faction (cause he makes teh best map's evorz)

Icarius
April 26, 2005, 4:46 am
BUT THAT MAKES HIM YOUR FAVORITE MAPPER, NOT YOUR FAVORITE PLAYER.

Deleted User
April 26, 2005, 7:59 am
it can ba fun playing with the guy who u know made a cool map... just to.. play with him

3rd_account
April 26, 2005, 10:23 am
quote:Originally posted by .alex.oner.
all of NbK - eh, thats like the server im most on..

We wub joo to! ^^

Felix
April 26, 2005, 11:00 am
quote:Originally posted by .alex.oner.i like playing with,

all of ^DC's^ - even though half the time you speak in that god forsaken language, you lot are still awesome to play with..

hehe ty, sry if we not speak english sometimes XD

^0^

SeanCapsAss
April 26, 2005, 2:14 pm
Hmmmmm... HC, quib(superbeast), marbire, wood, Sk33t, weed(ive never actually played with him, hes just so fun in irc), froggy (aussies are fun), SCUBA, ills, n00b, drock, death, sting, sil, ubi, freeze and i have an arm cramp....

Deleted User
April 26, 2005, 6:05 pm
Hmm.. I dunno...
Crookie
DarKan
Elf
Spartan III i suppose...

mipit
April 26, 2005, 8:25 pm
mine would be judge man. hes funny when i snipe him about 10 times in a row in u13. and lieroguy gor making good maps and a good clan.