( search forums )
Hey, Knock it Off
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Bash Pit
Vijchtidoodah
March 10, 2005, 2:33 am
Has anyone else noticed that people on these forums have been at eachother's throats a bit more than usual lately?

I've seen three "____ you spam" topics in half as many weeks, a whole slew of "[IMAGE] Off" threads, and not to mention the fact that I can't go into a thread in either the Soldat Moments forum, the Bash Pit, or the Lounge without hearing about how someone is an idiot and needs to go away.

I do realise that I'll probably get bashed for this as well, but we all need to chill out.

_Mancer_
March 10, 2005, 2:40 am
Lets explode Soldat forums!

Kazuki
March 10, 2005, 3:18 am
People can't resist the urge to bash on someone, and the fact that most people believe that the Bash Pit is actually created for bashing each other doesn't help. It's not, damn it! Okay? Why the [IMAGE] would an admin create a forum for people to scream their heads off at each other?

This is why I created that "bones to pick" topic. But hey, no one really likes positive things. :X

SpecialK
March 10, 2005, 3:18 am
What we need is a totalitarian moderator. A dictatorial scoundrel, slowly incinerating member my member...in a vacuum of peaceful silence

I hereby apply for this upcoming function.

Kazuki
March 10, 2005, 3:22 am
Haha. Styx wouldn't allow it. If he did, half of the forum would be gone. :P

Fangus Deef
March 10, 2005, 3:26 am
notice how i, or peemonkey, never pick such fights and never have such fights picked with me us? exactly.

Gen0cide
March 10, 2005, 3:57 am
Then make a bigger rule on spamming/starhunting.
Theres topics bashing people cause of spamming,because they're spamming.

N1nj@
March 10, 2005, 4:02 am
that's how soldat forum is, live with it.

Gen0cide
March 10, 2005, 4:23 am
Tell vijchti that,he started this topic.

Kazuki
March 10, 2005, 4:37 am
quote:Originally posted by VijchtidoodahI do realise that I'll probably get bashed for this as well, but we all need to chill out.

He's right in the fact that everyone is on their toes, just waiting for you to make the tiniest mistake, and WHAM, a topic full of hatred is born. Wasn't there once a time when people actually laughed in here?

n00bface
March 10, 2005, 4:44 am
I propose an anti-flame law. Like, we all get fined and warned whenever we harrass each other in posts.

This should be added to forum rules, etiquette and policy..as soon as all the [IMAGE]tards leave. YES THAT MEANS YOU, YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE.

Unlucky 13
March 10, 2005, 4:45 am
People come and make others change I guess.
I really try to be nice to everyone, but some... you just can't be nice to...

The Geologist
March 10, 2005, 5:25 am
Hey you punk kids...knock it off!!

/me shakes a cane while standing on my front porch

Elephant_Hunter
March 10, 2005, 5:29 am
quote:Originally posted by n00bface
This should be added to forum rules, etiquette and policy..as soon as all the [IMAGE]tards leave. YES THAT MEANS YOU, YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE.

I take that as a personal insult :D

Leo Da Lunerfox
March 10, 2005, 7:06 am
I suggest a voting system that allows another user to vote on that person's post, if it reaches a certain amount of votes, then the poster's postcount decreases by 5 or so, rendering their star hunting useless.

frogboy
March 10, 2005, 7:09 am
quote:Originally posted by n00bfaceI propose an anti-flame law. Like, we all get fined and warned whenever we harrass each other in posts.

YES! I want to get to 1000 again! :D

EDIT:

FLAMING IS FUN :D

Vijchtidoodah
March 10, 2005, 7:10 am
Leo, I think that Kazuki's suggestion deals with the entire problem better.

liquidis x snake
March 10, 2005, 7:17 am
I say we shut down Soldat Forums.

:o blasphemy :o :o :o

Captain Ben
March 10, 2005, 10:02 am
[IMAGE]IN MORONS!! I HATE YOU ALL!!!!11
sound familiar?

Fangus Deef
March 10, 2005, 4:52 pm
shut it down. i want 1000 again too....i mean....im.....not....peemonkey....*runs off again*

papasurf31
March 10, 2005, 9:43 pm
M: I'm leaving for good!
M: (2 months later) I really mean it this time!!

Fangus Deef
March 10, 2005, 10:04 pm
hey [IMAGE] you, M was cool.

Maxx
March 10, 2005, 10:09 pm
quote:Originally posted by Kazukiquote:Originally posted by VijchtidoodahI do realise that I'll probably get bashed for this as well, but we all need to chill out.

He's right in the fact that everyone is on their toes, just waiting for you to make the tiniest mistake, and WHAM, a topic full of hatred is born. Wasn't there once a time when people actually laughed in here?

Maybe.

Therefore I declare laughter!

ROFL!

papasurf31
March 11, 2005, 3:20 pm
InterMface...that's all i'm gonna say.

Maxx
March 12, 2005, 3:57 am
quote:Originally posted by Maxxquote:Originally posted by Kazukiquote:Originally posted by VijchtidoodahI do realise that I'll probably get bashed for this as well, but we all need to chill out.

Maybe.

Therefore I declare laughter!

ROFL!

Captain Ben
March 12, 2005, 4:43 am
i still hate you all :P