( search forums )
Has anyone ever made the final stage of hell?
Soldat Forums - Soldat Maps & Map Making - Mapping Ideas / Discussions
tRaQs
March 11, 2005, 1:47 am
It would be cool if someone made a level with all these tunnels that turn different ways, have wide and narrow tunnels, and small rooms, like in part of the cambodia level, because the carnage would be insane, and even more hectic if it was like a maze, and if you were lucky/smart you would find a room packed with health and grenades/ the occasional bonuses.

Or a ctf based one, where it's a bunch of winding tunnels, with dead ends all over the place, as well as trap doors making you fall onto other pathways, and the place where the flag was was a little room, it would be cool like this, because if someone took the flag, it would take a hell of a long time to find their way back to base, and skill to survive. Plus if the person with the flag killed themself or died, but killed the enemy as well, the teams would be racing to find it so they could return or recapture the flag.

Any questions?

JiggaBlue
March 11, 2005, 2:27 am
One problem, spray campers.

Elephant_Hunter
March 11, 2005, 2:33 am
Reminds me of xevil

Happy Camper
March 11, 2005, 3:20 am
i made a map like thos once, it was fun, i also remember playing a map like that, i dont remember where i got it from tho, but it was insanely cool

tRaQs
March 11, 2005, 4:47 am
quote:Originally posted by JiggaBlueOne problem, spray campers.

That's why we would have multiplwe tunnels,trap doors, dead ends, and possibly special one way shortcuts? it would make for less traffic.

vash763
March 11, 2005, 7:43 am
where would players spawn? random places, or hav a cavern where they spawned?

btw it would be a pain to waypoint, and how are you gonna make one way tunnels?

Fangus Deef
March 11, 2005, 5:30 pm
btw: wtf's "the final stage of hell"?

Droopy
March 16, 2005, 6:33 pm
It's where they poke your brains to death!

gg