( search forums )
it's 11:06. ever want to torture somebody?
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Bash Pit
Fangus Deef
March 12, 2005, 7:12 am
im in the mood to cut somebody up slowly with my knife, then cover them in salt and let the ants on them. then, just when they're on the verge of death, i wash them off with scalding water and stitch up every, single, cut. next comes the blow torch. the last stage would end with having them either bite off 4 fingers from 1 hand, or starve to death.

but that's just what mood im in.

kylerlandry
March 12, 2005, 7:15 am
or have him starve half to death and tell him to eat 4 of his fingers or he'll starve....

Zero72
March 12, 2005, 7:16 am
Are you sure this is the kind of thing you want to go announcing to everybody?

Vijchtidoodah
March 12, 2005, 7:22 am
Help! I'm defenseless and lost!

At least there's a cute little monkey doing a dance over there...

Fangus Deef
March 12, 2005, 8:03 am
sorry kyler, the only way we add to our fantasy is to become one of the subjects of it. let's all get together and gather thousands of puppies and launch them at incredible speeds at the capital with a trebuchet. beat to death a few old people in the dark of night. drive 30 minutes to that [IMAGE]ing town and get her back, kill him and all his family. slowly. with a jigsaw. then dance.

Captain Ben
March 12, 2005, 9:15 am
[IMAGE] that. just go on a golfing spree through a retirement home...
just imagine the old people's heads as big, angry golf balls...
or you could
tie them up, rape their dog, chew their toes off, rape their family members (youngest to oldest)
shove ice cubes up their ass and then stick them in a big, human sized microwave and put it on for 3 minute and 15 seconds...

Fangus Deef
March 12, 2005, 9:51 am
did i [IMAGE]ing say you could say anything?

JiggaBlue
March 12, 2005, 9:55 am
One day you will get over her

damnnation
March 12, 2005, 11:17 am
i'm having that thoughtaout my dad all week now i'm really pissed @ him! WHY ?? Cauze i he won't let me go see IRON MAIDEN !! i hope he shoces in his food and then dies while i'm laughing at him

Captain Ben
March 12, 2005, 12:43 pm
quote:Originally posted by JiggaBlueOne day you will get over her

her? i think you mean him...