( search forums )
new electric weps *coming soon*!
Soldat Forums - Soldat Interface Mods & Mod Making - Show off your partially 1337 mods!
.alex.oner.
March 12, 2005, 10:47 pm
here is a screen shot of a new set of weapons i have just started working on, this is it so far, as you can see ive only done a few..

[IMAGE]

and i have done the mini aswell but it wasent allowed on that game.. anyhow, the theme is like electric, with wires/cables n' things.. i can do all the weps and things, but im not too sure about the sfx, if anybody wants to colab with me (they make the sounds i make the weps) then that would be cool.. but yea, anyhow, anyone got any suggestions/ideas?

thanks alot! and for the next set of weapons im making, well there all gonna eb based on the theme 'gayness'.. look at my avatar for a preview, haha..

-Alex

EDIT:

SCREENSHOT - [IMAGE]
DOWNLOAD - www.xs4all.nl/~brvboer/elecwepmod.zip

Magniitude
March 12, 2005, 11:05 pm
The idea is orginal, but the colors and accesories all seem to be the same. This should go into the modding general discussions, as how it is not finished and there is no download.

.alex.oner.
March 12, 2005, 11:42 pm
any suggestions for the colours then? the bullets are blue, and are the sparks, looks pretty nifty!
[IMAGE]

Deleted User
March 13, 2005, 2:11 am
now several of them look like blocks of wood......

MercyM
March 13, 2005, 11:52 am
The weapons look too "unreal"... The gun in that ingame picture is a bit too big... :|

March 13, 2005, 3:31 pm
You're going to make electrical explosions, right? If so, I'm definitely downloading this.

.alex.oner.
March 13, 2005, 4:02 pm
quote:Originally posted by StickyYou're going to make electrical explosions, right? If so, I'm definitely downloading this.

yea should be..

mercy - yeap the gun is a tad bit unreal looking, will resize it though..

and trunk monkey, will tka ehtme off and try to capture it in some how different, and change the whole style of the deagles as i really dont like them as they look atm, well in game there fine, but not on the list.. and the spas needs raplcing.. but yea, i will keep yall updated once completed..

damnnation
March 13, 2005, 4:31 pm
wtf is the thing with the red wire???, never heard of batteries be4 ???

Rhombus
March 13, 2005, 5:43 pm
Since electric weaps like that have never been made, they're probably futuristic. But do you actually think in the future ppl become so dumb they cant even hide red wires inside the gun? (at the elec-revolvers the wire will snap someday, because of the pressure (straight line)) So if that wire snaps, the guns won't work anymore? Hurray for electric weapons then! Or are those wires just for detachable air-conditioners?

.alex.oner.
March 13, 2005, 8:13 pm
ermm, they are made from bungee cord, there for not being able to snap, hahaha.. and they are suposidly to power an electriv charge through to the bullets so when a victim gets hit they get a minor shcok aswell as the piercing bullet.. i have edited a few of the weapons today adn will post a shot up of em in a bit..

.alex.oner.
March 13, 2005, 10:25 pm
i really like the new AK ive done, and the Deagles are lookin alot better.. spas ive changed, but still needs some more tweeking to get it to look better, and with some other weps.. gahhh!!!!

[IMAGE]

Norse
March 13, 2005, 10:59 pm
wOah! I luv that new Ak and Minigun! I think you should keep the old deagles though...they had that kind of western flare to them. :P

Deleted User
March 14, 2005, 1:29 am
quote:Originally posted by NorsewOah! I luv that new Ak and Minigun! I think you should keep the old deagles though...they had that kind of western flare to them. :P

i agree...all of the weapons look nice but you should keep the deagles the way they were

zyxstand
March 14, 2005, 2:58 am
uh, and what about the falling thingys - the things that fall out of the gun - where the explosive was in and it falls out - like you can clearly see in the picture of the second reply. electric guns don have that!

reckon
March 14, 2005, 3:43 am
You mean the clips?
Those could become batteries for the weps and therefore you could ditch those damn red lines.

JiggaBlue
March 14, 2005, 3:55 am
Keep the red lines, this looks a like a fun mod, keep it up.

Liquid Metal
March 14, 2005, 5:52 am
Man who cares about the red wires just as long as it looks cool. And yeah I like the deagles the way they are.

JiggaBlue
March 14, 2005, 6:18 am
Nah, keep the old western type ones.

reckon
March 14, 2005, 7:31 am
The old ones are clunky, I like the newer refined ones, but not the red line.

.alex.oner.
March 14, 2005, 7:48 am
ermm ok, ill change the deagles back to the way they were before, but without the red cable.. and shall do some more weps today when i get back from school..

reckon
March 14, 2005, 8:24 am
Booo.
Eh Im content with my dat.
Do as you please.

JiggaBlue
March 14, 2005, 8:30 am
AW...:( i like the red lines, kinda gives it the electric feal.

.alex.oner.
March 14, 2005, 9:48 am
eh, ill leave the new ones without the red line then.. ive decided i cant be botherd to go to school,s o i will have probably finished all the weps by the end of today, mabye..

.alex.oner.
March 14, 2005, 1:16 pm
here
[IMAGE]

now how can i host the file?

Deleted User
March 14, 2005, 1:33 pm
cool..but i just want to say one thing the the others!

quote:Originally posted by Faulty Doorknobquote:Originally posted by NorsewOah! I luv that new Ak and Minigun! I think you should keep the old deagles though...they had that kind of western flare to them. :P

i agree...all of the weapons look nice but you should keep the deagles the way they were

DECIDE!!!!

.alex.oner.
March 14, 2005, 6:56 pm
DOWNLOAD - www.xs4all.nl/~brvboer/elecwepmod.zip

please tell me what you think if you downlaod it, would love to hear, and any siggestions for my next weapons mod?

Liquid Metal
March 15, 2005, 6:53 am
Does it have sfx?

.alex.oner.
March 15, 2005, 7:18 am
nope, have no idea where to get the sounds from..

JiggaBlue
March 15, 2005, 9:18 am
Uh, just get shock sounds, this mod is kinda gay without electric sounds.

Some suggestions:

(1) Make all the guns muzzle fire blue.

(2) Make the explosions electric looking and i dont mean just blue fire.
[IMAGE]

(3) You could make the jet flames little lightning bolts.

BUG(Atleast i think)

M79 reloaded:
[IMAGE]

M79 reloading:
[IMAGE]

.alex.oner.
March 15, 2005, 4:19 pm
right, well i dont think thats the bug, jus the clip is a different colour (down instead of silver).. and if i had photoshop i would definatly make the explosions electric looking, but with ms paitn i think it will be a tad hard, although i might try it.. and sounds, err i still dont know, ill have look though..

Norse
March 15, 2005, 4:41 pm
I think JiggaBlue's saying that when your reloading it looks like you should be shooting. Usually, when the M79 needs to reload you load by lifting it up, placing a grenade, etc. I think he's trying to tell you that their switched?

MercyM
March 15, 2005, 5:02 pm
Why there is a red line in every weapon? They look ugly... :P

.alex.oner.
March 15, 2005, 5:51 pm
lol, thanks, im not enitrely shore if that was a jokey comment or not, but yea..

JiggaBlue
March 15, 2005, 9:16 pm
No, its not that, when the m79 is reloaded all it is is the default m79 with a little red line, but when reloading it looks like the one from the weapon menu. I havn't liked a mod for a long time but this one looks good. You should really keep working on it.

.alex.oner.
March 15, 2005, 9:23 pm
hmm, well thanks for the boost of self esteam, i will try and do stuff to it, such as fix the m79, and try to work on the explosions and sfx.. but the sfx im not sure atal, i tryed downloading some sfx but i jus recon it will take way to long.. i could be wrong though.. and yea, doing it with mspaint is pretty bad, like when it comes down to doing things such as the explosions, but atleast i'll try it!

JiggaBlue
March 15, 2005, 9:32 pm
Well, maybe someone could help you with sfx or the explosion. I'm sure someone here could get some sounds.

.alex.oner.
March 15, 2005, 9:53 pm
yea probably, but will they reply? im not sure.. would be cool though!

Deleted User
March 17, 2005, 1:38 am
Do u guys have any idea when this mod'll be done it looks awesome and i just GOTTA try it!!

Deleted User
March 17, 2005, 11:51 pm
You're right about that homestarrunner! I've seen some cool mods and this one is at LEAST in the top 5! I have no idea where to get the sounds, but you might ask around to see if anyone will do some explosions for you. I'm new here, so ask whoever is good at explosions if they would do it for ya. Try to finish this mod ASAP, because it looks sweet!