( search forums )
You know you're stupid when...
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Bash Pit
Rambo_6
March 13, 2005, 3:26 am
You post in somebody's mod download thread saying that the mod is awesome, even though the download went down long before you joined.

^_^

*cough* Captain Ben *cough*

Post any more funny (and quite possibly dumb) forum occurrences in the hall of shame! XP

Vijchtidoodah
March 13, 2005, 3:47 am
You accuse people of coming up with suggestions that could have easily been found if they had only used the search function, but you did that all the time when you first joined.

Vijchtidoodah
March 13, 2005, 3:47 am
Ooh:

You reminisce about old jokes on the forums, when you weren't even a member back then.

Kazuki
March 13, 2005, 3:48 am
... you reject someone's words and threaten them over the internet that you will hire someone to kill them just because they told you that you were too proud of yourself.

/me points at Weed.

You tell him he's too proud of himself, and he does just that. He takes that attitude, rejects you because he thinks he's better, and then starts saying [IMAGE] about how just because he has your IP address, he can find out where you live and hire someone to go kill you, and he's being serious, too.

Captain Ben
March 13, 2005, 4:18 am
my friend jono was earching the links on the forum (he isn't registered) and he found it and gave it to me at school via usb stick...
he told me he didn't want to join the forums because of all the [IMAGE] that goes on :P if you ever see him, tell him that- his name is supremo.

Maxx
March 13, 2005, 4:23 am
If you start an entire topic about someone mispelling a word to be funny, and trying to tell how it bothers you, eventually banning yourself.
=D