( search forums )
A Soldat Oddity
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - General Discussions
Swarmer
March 13, 2005, 4:34 am
I thought this was pretty wierd. The server wasnt working for me, so I decided to play a 1 player game vs bots, but i forgot to load them. i decided to shoot myself with my m79 before restarting. i fired in the air, and i rolled on the ground towards the place where it was going to land. but i didnt get there in time, and it just bounced me away. however, i was stuck in the crouch position. my guy looked like he was crouching, but was in the air. i could still fly around with him like that. but heres the wierd part: when i was on the ground, the floor was like ice. i could slide around, and when i was on an incline, i would slide to the bottom if i didnt move. has this ever happened to anyone?

Kazuki
March 13, 2005, 4:38 am
I think you're talking about Crouchfloating. It's an old and common bug. You travel faster but lose the ability to shoot and throw nades.

MikeShinoda.pheonix
March 13, 2005, 4:44 am
you better watch out for crouchfloating. it looks like your speedhacking to others and they will probably vote kick you. i got votekicked from u13 within 5 secs.(nolie)

ThaD
March 13, 2005, 9:11 am
hax!

b00stA
March 13, 2005, 11:06 am
Thad, stop sniffing glue.

Swarmer, what you're talking about is called crouchfloating and a known bug.
You can get out of it by pressing prone.

Topic locked.