( search forums )
CTF_Lavompf 1.1 - still in beta phase.
Soldat Forums - Soldat Maps & Map Making - Mapping Ideas / Discussions
DeMonIc
March 13, 2005, 11:25 am
Well, I've been working on a map, that combines voland and kampf, and I added that lower route like in Laos. The map is pretty small,reverse ctf, has a forest theme, and I need some feedback. Like what to add, and change.
Edit: I asked help from Sticky and R_6, and I modified some things. I bring you, beta 1.1!

Screeny(click on the pic to start download)[IMAGE]

MercyM
March 13, 2005, 11:46 am
I don't like the colors... The bases look awful in ingame.

Jaz
March 17, 2005, 4:28 pm
I like its shape !

Norse
March 23, 2005, 2:28 am
I agree with Jaz. It's shape is unique and it doesn't look to bad from the screeny. *d/l action!*

kwanfei
March 25, 2005, 5:55 am
looks great

Poogle
March 25, 2005, 8:17 am
Looks very interesting- I like the inclusion of the back-door to top-route, but without the spikes- this always annoys me in Voland, because anyone with an M79 can shoot themselves out, but I've never liked using an M79 in general. However, I think perhaps if you put two statguns (I love it when bases have multiple statguns, they're formidable if both manned, yet it's ever so satisfying taking them both out with a LAW or grenade), one on either of those ledges on the wall above each flag. The top one overlooks the top route, and the bottom one overlaps on the top route and the bottom. Up to you to determine the specific cutoff of firing arc by the ledge.