damnnation
March 13, 2005, 2:58 pm
worms1,2 Liero ???

b00stA
March 13, 2005, 3:20 pm
A MUD of your choice.

zoldat
March 13, 2005, 3:27 pm
quote:Originally posted by b00stAA MUD of your choice.

wtf is that ???

b00stA
March 13, 2005, 3:30 pm
Multi-User Dungeon, or sometimes Multi-User Dimension. A text-based alternate reality where you can progress to a level at which you can modify the environment. Mostly used for games, and extremely addictive. A (usually text-based) multi-user simulation environment. Some are purely for fun and flirting, others are used for serious software development, or education purposes and all that lies in between. A significant feature of most MUDs is that users can create things that stay after they leave and which other users can interact with in their absence, thus allowing a world to be built gradually and collectively.

?
March 13, 2005, 5:24 pm
muds are cool if you can read fast, I played one for a while but i got lost in a forest or something so I had to quit =/

Deleted User
March 13, 2005, 5:30 pm
I used to play a series of MUDs all made by the same company but then I realized that it wasn't too much fun anymore. My friends played it with me and that was the best part, but then one of them got into it way too much and wittled his life away on it...

Deleted User
March 13, 2005, 5:37 pm
does worms 2 even have a mp

Deleted User
March 14, 2005, 4:48 am
www.runescape.com <----- do not look unless u are under 15

Karvinen
March 14, 2005, 8:40 pm
Runescape is already filled with little kids who are under 10 and cuss because it's "[IMAGE]ing cool". No need to say "do not look unless u are under 15", it's already ruined by miniclip. Not saying that RS is a bad game, it's actually pretty good but the noobs are annoying.

Liber_Lupus
March 14, 2005, 8:46 pm
quote:Originally posted by KarvinenRunescape is already filled with little kids who are under 10 and cuss because it's "[IMAGE]ing cool". No need to say "do not look unless u are under 15", it's already ruined by miniclip. Not saying that RS is a bad game, it's actually pretty good but the noobs are annoying.

I quitted when the best cheat forum got closed and when i noticed how crap the graphics really are.

Melba
March 14, 2005, 9:09 pm
My cousing plays runescape...
all he did when he was here for christmas was play runescape.
Because i have the wonderful DSL
nuff said..

Deleted User
March 14, 2005, 9:19 pm
Runescape sucks major ass.

Deleted User
March 15, 2005, 5:06 am
it was only "fun" when it was hackable

Green Barret
March 15, 2005, 1:55 pm
CS2D - a 2d version of CS. It mimics CS in everyway(from maps to guns). Free, and easy to play with full multiplayer support.

Main Homepage ---> http://www.cs2d.com/

Scorched 3D - a 3D version of Scorched Earth. It's like Worms 3D as it is turn based and destructable terrain. Although it may be a bit hard to get used to at first, its free and as you get better it gets addictive. You can play agaisnt bots(which are quite good) or you can go online.

Main Homepage ---> http://www.scorched3d.co.uk/

GTA2 Multiplayer - a multiplayer mod for the infamous GTA2 game. Same as normal single player, but you battle agaisnt other players to compete for points. Fun and exciteing.

Main Homepage --> http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/gta2multiplayer/ (Not to sure on this)

Thats all i can think up of right now. Hope it helps.

DT
March 15, 2005, 3:58 pm
i use to mud alot when i had 56k... and i was after typing class... SUPER FAST TYPEING is what you need for it... and macros... and !

Deleted User
March 15, 2005, 6:36 pm
i allready have cs2d but the + version
Alltought there aren't many servers up