( search forums )
the FACTORY... comments!!
Soldat Forums - Soldat Maps & Map Making - New Maps
liquidis x snake
January 28, 2003, 12:00 am
good stuff. this is my newest map that i just created. the theme / setting of this map is based on a factory. of what? i have no idea. heh. i am very proud to say that this map has no bugs at all (that i have found). there IS something odd tho... on the area above the entry, that kinda looks like a sniper area, u bounce around in there. maybe its a glitch, but for now, ill just call it the "bounce house" bwahaha. seems odd, but wen u play it u'll understand.

oh and as for bots... i tried it on this map, i tested it, it sucked major nuts (they were running into walls, not moving, everything) and yeah.. no bot support yet. any of you are glad to help me with this because even a half-assed attempt would be better than mine. im just not good at botting. -cries- no SMG for me... noooooooo.

anyway, this is one of my better playing maps. not too pretty, except for maybe the face of dan. anyway, heres the map and a couple of screenshots:

Download Attachment: [IMAGE] factory1.jpg64.74 KB

Download Attachment: [IMAGE] factory2.jpg58.1 KB

Download Attachment: [IMAGE] factory3.jpg87.15 KB

Download Attachment: [IMAGE] factory4.jpg74.62 KB

Download Attachment: [IMAGE] factory5.jpg77.17 KB

Download Attachment: [IMAGE] factory.zip21.25 KB

Darac
January 28, 2003, 12:33 am
i guess it loks like a factory.
a tip. if you dont want ppl to fly up to the top of you maps then you have to angle the large walls in abit, cause you can climb vertical walls. :)
just that some sad ppl will climb to the top and then fall through the cracks in the roof of the factory.

liquidis x snake
January 28, 2003, 12:34 am
i did not know that... interesting. thanks darac. well, people who do climb up will find nothing haha. waste their time. idiots. bwahaha.

liquidis x snake
January 28, 2003, 1:41 am
oh, and by the way... there are no cracks on the top! bwahaha just edges that make u respawn. so pitiful people will find nothing!

Darac
January 28, 2003, 1:50 am
lol good to here liquidis x snake

Flanagan
January 28, 2003, 3:10 am
To get it so that people can't climb up, you would need at least a 89° angle if you can understand that. It needs to be angled into the center of the map.

liquidis x snake
January 28, 2003, 4:03 am
yeah i kno what u mean. well, if they wanna climb up, then they can climb up. nothing really special up there.

liquidis x snake
January 28, 2003, 4:05 am
wait.. why no comments about the map?!

High
January 28, 2003, 4:38 pm
[IMAGE]

liquidis x snake: i dont like that...is in the way =P...(in my opinion)...overall is okay =)

liquidis x snake
January 29, 2003, 2:46 am
lol actually, u can go behind the hairpiece that sticks out. i made it that way ;D dont worry u can fly right behind it. heh.

liquidis x snake
January 29, 2003, 2:47 am
oh and by the way... the screens dont show much on this map. u really gotta play it to appreciate it :D

Darac
January 29, 2003, 5:56 am
i see no reason for playing it.... there arnt any bots! ;)