( search forums )
DM Rsf Battlefield ((Download))
Soldat Forums - Soldat Maps & Map Making - New Maps
Kommissar Gaunt
March 14, 2005, 3:13 am
Name:Rsf Battlefield
Type:Deathmatch,Team match,Rambo match.
Size:236kb(big)
Forest compound with expanded highth fur more ariel combat.

Screenshot:http://www.freewebs.com/rsfreich/screenshot14.JPG

Download here:
http://www.freewebs.com/rsfreich/Rsf%20Battlefield.PMS

Overall rating so far 8.7
enjoy

Fangus Deef
March 14, 2005, 3:26 am
pics and description or post will be deleted read the stickys. 1 sentance can kick some ass.

Deleted User
March 14, 2005, 4:18 am
ur picture of it sucks ass, overview!

Vijchtidoodah
March 14, 2005, 4:36 am
Gaunt, try converting the bitmap into a jpeg so that we don't have to sit around waiting for it to load for ten minutes. If you don't know how to convert pictures, you can use this.

Also, freewebs sucks ass for hosting anything, so try looking into this thread to see alternative hosting sites.

grand_diablo
March 14, 2005, 7:59 pm
Gaunt, you got 24 hours to adapt the thread - including title - to the forum rules, otherwise i will delete or lock it.

peemonkey
March 14, 2005, 8:07 pm
yay for GD!
get overview, use imageshack.us to host, dont get stuck in the woods with no pants on

Norse
March 14, 2005, 11:31 pm
...and be sure to title this as "DM_Rsf etc." That way we know the gametype :P

Indiana Jones
March 15, 2005, 12:47 am
Be sure to get everything right when posting ur final version.

Boxo
March 15, 2005, 5:39 am
Haha, I guess you scared him away :/

The map itself is actually pretty OK.

MercyM
March 15, 2005, 12:44 pm
Hmph, I don't like the sky, it doesn't fit.

Norse
March 15, 2005, 4:15 pm
Contemplating whether to D/L. Wondering whether I should wait for an overview of it...aww fooey! he probably wont come back again... *d/l*

[Edit:] For all people who want a overview. Here it is:
[IMAGE]

[Edit2:] @ Gaunt: You should probably edit the glowingdawn hut scenery and elevate the ground in front of it so the leg doesn't suspend there in the air. (I think most of you can see what I mean...right?)

MercyM
March 15, 2005, 5:32 pm
Bad:
-No shading
-Awful clouds
-Background doesn't fit
-A bit too less scenery
Good:
+

Kommissar Gaunt
March 15, 2005, 6:05 pm
Fortunately I've seen one server already play it :p...and by the ratings my friend and myself have seen people that actually play soldat..like it. Only a few complain cause they dont hve some of the scenery bits. I've never had anyone say its bad or it sucks...mostly great,sweet..etc. Alot better then most of the crap ive seen on this forum being posted...if people get away with making maps like valley then wowzers some people must be crazy. Anyway I'm not going to be returning to this post. Cause nothing really more to say. For those of you who are into soldat. enjoy :) btw ratings is now 9.2

grand_diablo
March 15, 2005, 6:15 pm
yay, I see one of my sceneries used without permission (tower on the main level platform)
Norse had the courage to ask for it, when making his Cold Trapped DM map :/

not that its a too big thing, but still I prefer to be asked for permission and maybe given some credits until I release the scenery in a scenpack or sth.

PS: Topic title adapted, now that we have an overview (which you didnt even post yourself)

Maxx
March 15, 2005, 9:57 pm
Wow, that's friggin' HUGE!

It might be okay though.....

Norse
March 15, 2005, 10:41 pm
quote:For those of you who are into soldat. enjoy :)
Maybe the wrong thing to post on a Soldat forum where thats all we talk about??

Kirby_106
March 16, 2005, 1:37 am
you took my maps name. I also had my maps name as battlefield (to help your memory I used the metal slug sprites)