( search forums )
Mapsdownload
Soldat Forums - Soldat Maps & Map Making - Mapping Help / Resources
Deleted User
March 14, 2005, 9:01 am
German: Hallo, ich baue im moment eine Seite für Soldatmaps.... guckt einfach mal Drauf. P.S. suche noch Übersetzer für das Projekt

English: Hello, im building a site, with downloads from maps and mappacks for soldatmaps

www.soldat-maps.tk

Deleted User
March 14, 2005, 9:05 am
plz send me your maps to mgun1@web.de (plz with screenshot)

Vijchtidoodah
March 14, 2005, 7:09 pm
Hey maps, most new users don't read the FAQ, or the stickies in each forum (at the top of the threads lists) before posting and end up getting into a lot of trouble. For instance, if you had read the rules, you would know that you don't have to add a German version of your post because these are English only forums.

On another note, double posting (making two posts in a row) is typically frowned upon. Simply click on the edit button ([IMAGE]) to change your post.

I hope you at least glance over those so you understand how things work. If you have any questions, you can send me a Private Message by clicking on this icon [IMAGE].

Welcome to the forums!

Now about your site: It's just a blank page with a bunch of GIGANTIC text on it...I would think about making some kind of interesting design and layout before you release it to the world.