( search forums )
Two kittens, spayed, free to a good home
Soldat Forums - Soldat Fans - Clan Recruitment
Poogle
March 14, 2005, 8:57 pm
Ha, ha. Of course I am only joking. I'm not even one kitten.

So anyhoo.

- Ingame nick is Poogle, soon to be <YOUR CLAN HERE> Poogle!
- Favourite weapons: Ruger, MP5 and AK47. Secondary is usually M72 LAW, but I take a walk on the knife side now and then.
- Email is vrover@gmail.com. MSN is vrover@anitaroy.com, but I don't use it often. AIM is vrover12, same thing there.
- I've been playing for about.. lemme see. Oh, gosh. 2 years, on and off, mostly on.
- References: Been in one clan before- Share-It, which got changed to RAW (Random Acts of War) after people kept making fun of our [sh-it] tag, and eventually disbanded and rebanded in Counter-Strike. In RAW, I was sort of a second-in-command. Or so Tristan said. Never been in any tournaments.
- Favourite gamemodes: CTF, INF. Really anything teamy, and I'm up for a game of TM now and then.
- Pretty good. I'm not a pro, but I can make a shot if I want. I come complete with a full set of squad communications- Enemy Incoming Bottom/Top/Middle Route, Our Flag Carrier's incoming B/T/M route, Loose flag B/T/M, etc, etc. And I'm fine with sharing 'em with the rest of the clan.
- I'm just floating around, loose, right now. Joining a clan would be great, someone to play Soldat with, etc.

Deleted User
March 14, 2005, 10:09 pm
I'm going to recommend Poogle. I've played with him, he's pretty good.

Gen0cide
March 15, 2005, 5:38 am
www.projectgeno.vze.com
Multigaming clan,read the website to see just what kind of games we play.
Free/underdog/aging games..If you can't read easy :P
Apply on the forums,if you wish,you seem to be enthusiastic.We like people like you.

klimax
March 15, 2005, 2:51 pm
Hmm, you sound pretty good. If you live in Europe come check out .Snakez at [URL], and maybe we can do a tryout some time.

Maskedgamer
March 16, 2005, 1:58 am
www.freewebs.com/maskedgamer/