( search forums )
Sort by Creation Date / Stop the Text!
Soldat Forums - Misc - Forum News and Support
Vijchtidoodah
March 15, 2005, 12:42 am
Sort By: Date Thread was Created
Mmm...this would just be another option for sorting threads so that I can narrow down things that I'm looking for that much easier. Right now, the closest that I can get is by sorting by last post time, but with the number of newcomers that revive dead and dying threads, that isn't exactly the best option.

Text that's independent of previous posts and pictures
I'm getting sick of reading through threads that have really wide pictures in them so that I'm forced to scroll horizontally through long posts. Is there a way to make it so that no matter what, the text will always take up the same area?

wormdundee
March 15, 2005, 5:31 am
you could use...active topics?

Unlucky 13
March 15, 2005, 5:40 am
quote:Originally posted by VijchtidoodahText that's independent of previous posts and pictures
I'm getting sick of reading through threads that have really wide pictures in them so that I'm forced to scroll horizontally through long posts. Is there a way to make it so that no matter what, the text will always take up the same area?

Ala word wrappage to screen? Is that possible? Or limit the size of pictures to 640*480? Nah last idea isnt too good.

Vijchtidoodah
March 15, 2005, 6:00 am
Wormdundee, the whole point was that I want to order post from the past, not only current ones. And even still, active topics only lists by last post time.

DT
March 15, 2005, 8:21 pm
active topics showing the least recent to recent... although you can just scroll down... unless you run outa room...

wormdundee
March 16, 2005, 2:16 am
ah ok, i was a bit confused about what you wanted