( search forums )
Censored Emoticon
Soldat Forums - Misc - Forum News and Support
peemonkey
March 16, 2005, 6:59 am
can we make him less angry? [IMAGE] : look at how he's all red, and his eyebrows are crossed in, signifying anger. most of the time this little sucker's used in the forums, it's not in an angry way at all. can we lighten him up?

Milkman Dan
March 16, 2005, 7:26 am
how about instead of the emoticon we just have ****'s

Vijchtidoodah
March 16, 2005, 7:40 am
I always get confused because I don't know what people are saying...I think we should just do the vowels like so:

F*ck
Sh*t

Or if that's too little:

F***
S***

JiggaBlue
March 16, 2005, 7:59 am
How about this? [IMAGE]

ThaD
March 16, 2005, 9:23 am
quote:Originally posted by JiggaBlue [IMAGE]

that's cute

JiggaBlue
March 16, 2005, 9:40 am
So is your avatar.

Deleted User
March 16, 2005, 10:22 am
quote:Originally posted by VijchtidoodahI always get confused because I don't know what people are saying...I think we should just do the vowels like so:

F*ck
Sh*t

Or if that's too little:

F***
S***

The whole point of the emoticon is so you can't see what people are saying. What's the point in blanking out one whole letter? You can still see what swear words they're saying.

You guys shouldn't even care about the censored emoticon. You aren't meant to be swearing even if it does get covered up - people like Marine got temp bans for that kinda stuff. Keep your posts clean.

EDIT: However, I actually have an install of the Snitz forums on my computer, so I can get to the old smilies. I'll just have a fiddle around see what I can do...

[IMAGE]
[IMAGE]

N1nj@
March 16, 2005, 1:29 pm
not bad, but even if it's censored, you would know what was the word that was censored by just reading the sentence..

Vijchtidoodah
March 16, 2005, 7:10 pm
Aye Stalky, you're right. By the way, I like the yellow one better.

Alamo
March 16, 2005, 9:03 pm
I like stars the most.

FliesLikeABrick
March 16, 2005, 9:41 pm
stars would use about 5% as much bandwidth as the emoticons :P

Unlucky 13
March 16, 2005, 10:40 pm
Emoticon stars!!! Here I'll post one :รพ
Bah who cares, normal asterisks are fine.