( search forums )
Hack-Check? Why so quick to ban
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Need Help? Report Bugs!
Deleted User
March 16, 2005, 12:06 pm
I've been having problems playing Soldat lately. I'm really good at this game, and now whenever I play, 2/3 of the time I end up getting banned by someone who thinks I'm cheating. I don't get why I'm being banned. I don't hack. Thats against my pride as a video gamer. I'm not one to toot my own horn, but if being too good is the problem, I guess I can't play. I'm not gonna play badly because it might look like I'm hacking if I don't kill that person or so and so.

So my wuestion is, why do you ban so quick?

zoldat
March 16, 2005, 12:10 pm
i know that problem but its isent that ofen most on none dedicated servers with total n00bs that dont havent played aginst good players.

or maby u lag and thats whay it looks like a speed hack, i dont know

Denacke
March 16, 2005, 12:38 pm
You are being kicked by the SERVER not an admin. Currently it is unable for server admisn to turn this cheat kick off.
Best thing you can do is to ask admins to unban you.

Keron Cyst
March 16, 2005, 3:35 pm
Is [unreliable] hacking detection applied to every server? I think there are some that don't have it, as if they didn't update with the rest, or somethin'...

FliesLikeABrick
March 16, 2005, 5:01 pm
the newest server version has the hack detection taken out.

Deleted User
March 16, 2005, 8:55 pm
No, I get banned by players who vote kick me.

n00bface
March 16, 2005, 9:11 pm
Then you're playing on a server with too low of a vote kick percentage. Chances are everyone that voted you out eventually got kickbanned as well. Find better servers to play on.