( search forums )
mega-soldier powerup
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Game Improvements / Suggestions
zyxstand
March 17, 2005, 12:05 am
this idea is pretty freakylish sweet if you imagine it in sodlat: this idea asks for a powerup that would make you 2.5 times as big as normal and you can go around with bigger guns and all for like 20 seconds. You would get stronger (as if the bullets where smaller to him) and since your gun is also bigger it should do more damage - maybe 2.5 times as much damage as normal - and you get 2.5 times stronger**. it would also look freaky to see a huge person run around map. and when he carries flag the flag should stay same size and he'd be carrying it in his hand as normal (or whereever it noramlly goes) so to make the carrying point a bit higher since he's taller (get it?). and when he drops guns the guns get smaller suddenly and when he picks up guns the guns get bigger.

like it? post comments or further suggestions.

edit info: edited after unlucky 13's comment

Unlucky 13
March 17, 2005, 12:11 am
WTF! Mario in Soldat?
No, I really think this should be left in Mario, only because... welll.... copyright? Nah, more to the fact it ain't Soldat. If it wasn't mushroom... maybe.
At least it hasn't been suggested o.0
{edit} I guess it is better now, but some places you wouldn't be able to fit thru...
{edit II} Done

zyxstand
March 17, 2005, 1:27 am
exactly what i want! to have a big scarry-looking moster out there and you can barely hide in some littl places - although i don think that there's any map for that - except maybe for B2B in that littl whole in the middle of the map linking top to bottom. btw, his barret could kill like three in a row (i'm guessing) cuz it's 2.5 times stronger/faster. and a barret wouldn't kill him either cuz he's so damn strong...and don't even get me started on when he is wearing a bullet-proof vest...

(unlucky 13, can you delete first line and nething relating in anyways to it?)

Gen0cide
March 17, 2005, 2:11 am
Pft,its soldat,not
"The battle between soldiers and the green giant"(Go corn in a can!)

kwanfei
March 17, 2005, 2:42 am
No, mosters would not fit in soldat

Elemental
March 17, 2005, 2:50 am
I think itd be funny..open a whole new field of movie-making! :D

Krios
March 17, 2005, 3:25 am
OOOO...Big armoured soldiers I would like to see...lol (power up: Turn into Monkey)

Captain Ben
March 17, 2005, 8:32 am
i'd like to see one type in /piss.
flood! yellow flood!

Green Barret
March 17, 2005, 5:33 pm
Then the mega-soldat wouldn't be able to go through narrow tunnels...

The Geologist
March 17, 2005, 6:19 pm
No. Just...no.

Michal
March 17, 2005, 6:22 pm
Might be interesting, but it doesn't really fit in Soldat.

MercyM
March 17, 2005, 6:42 pm
Same that Michal says...

sbu-spyvin
March 18, 2005, 6:38 pm
Hehe its seems to be fun :-)

Deleted User
March 18, 2005, 6:55 pm
This is the best idea in a while. I might actually start playing again if this was added.

Judge_Man
March 18, 2005, 7:29 pm
Zyx, you're trying to much to post new ideas on a daily basis.

This is completly useless to suggest cause you know it won't be implented.

...why not have Big heads mod then!!
Or tiny mods! so we would all be 10 times smaller... cmon..

MonkeyHead79
March 18, 2005, 8:45 pm
Powerups eh? A giganticizing powerup does seem pretty far fetched to me, but what about something that lets you run faster or jump higher for a limited time?

...Actually, scratch the latter. There are already too many people abusing those impossible-to-get-at-without-a-minigun vantage points in CTF maps and such, and a high-jump powerup would only make it worse. Still, I think a "fast run" powerup might be plausible.

Captain Ben
March 19, 2005, 10:06 am
i'd like to see an unlimited jump done...

Vanana
March 21, 2005, 1:32 am
booo >=(
doesnt fit at ALL

SPARTAN_III
March 21, 2005, 7:01 am
i do not like it.....................

Zero72
March 22, 2005, 6:45 am
I'm gonna let a friend of mine speak for me on this one.

*lifts right leg*

*bounces a bit*

*farts for 14 seconds straight* *eye rolls back* *collapses*