( search forums )
Metroid Prime Interface!
Soldat Forums - Soldat Interface Mods & Mod Making - Show off your partially 1337 mods!
Deleted User
March 17, 2005, 12:32 am
I just created this awesome Metroid Prime style interface for Soldat! Let me know what you think. Metroid Prime Rocks! :) [IMAGE]

D\L:
http://www.turrino.it/public/Metroid%20Prime.zip

Cookie`
March 17, 2005, 12:36 am
quote:Originally posted by Corporal HicksI just created this awesome Metroid Prime style interface for Soldat! Let me know what you think. Metroid Prime Rocks! :) [IMAGE]

Omg it rocks! Where is it? :P I dont see download or Screenshot

N1nj@
March 17, 2005, 1:22 am
I swear to god that someone else named Ada or something made one just like that before....

plus it's not exactly original, seeing how u rip from the nightcabbage interface and from the original interface...

Deleted User
March 17, 2005, 1:47 am
It looks majoritively like the MP interface thats already out there.

Corporal Hicks, you just gained a level!
HP: 57
MP: 4

You gain 4 happiness points!
You gain 3 fever points!

Mediocraty increased by 4!
Plagiarism increased by 2!
Originality decreased by 2!
[/sarcasm]

Deleted User
March 17, 2005, 1:54 am
quote:someone else named Ada or something made one just like that before....

plus it's not exactly original, seeing how u rip from the nightcabbage interface and from the original interface...
I did a search in the forum and found Ada's version of the Metroid Prime interface. Unlike Ada's version, the graphics on my version are mostly straight from the actual Metroid Prime Game Screenshot. I do give credit however to user Bl4ck for use of a few graphics from his cabbage interface. To N1nj@ I say only that if you have a problem with my mod, dont download it. Personally I think its cool! I'm sure others will like it too and hey...It's only a game right, so chill out :)

Maxx
March 17, 2005, 2:00 am
Ada's is better, your's is a complete ripoff, except it looks worse.

=D

N1nj@
March 17, 2005, 2:00 am
first of all, the cabbage interface IS NOT by Bl4ck, basically that guy just go around and take everyone single interfaces anyone made and make it into a package and say he 'did' it.

Second of all, You don't even have a download link for anyone to download

Lastly, what make it even worst is that you said u rip this straight out of the acutal game which means u took no effort into makeing it yourself, unlike Ada

P.S: and yes, I will not download this interface. anyway, good effort

Edit: just to show Ada89's interface, so people can compare them =)
[IMAGE]

Maxx
March 17, 2005, 2:13 am
Wow, his is just...just better, very much so.

Deleted User
March 17, 2005, 2:37 am
Go to hell, this is my first and last time posting on a forum and if all you people have is critisism then enjoy each others company cause I'm outta here!

SPARTAN_III
March 17, 2005, 4:52 am
ahem. if you made a GOOD, NON-RIPOFF mod then we would NOT criticize so much. so do better.

lapis, that was funny. lmao

March 17, 2005, 10:33 am
sigh. I really, REALLY feel weird when looking through like that. wrong perspective. And lapis, LMAO.

Corporal Hicks, we should make a rule where if you dont post for a week after you say crap like that, we should delete ur account. That mod was a ripoff. I prefer the other one. If we delete your account, MORE SPACE + A NEW NAME OPTION

So the bid is off. Who wants corporal hicks account?
You fine sir? How about you. Ah we see we have a bidder.Going once, going twice, SOLD to the forum noob.

GASP! HE MIGHT BE THE NEW SPROCKET! OH NO!

SPARTAN_III
March 17, 2005, 12:36 pm
not sprocket 117, it was spurg

March 17, 2005, 12:39 pm
Actually, sprocket was kicked for posting up stuff that wasnt his. Spurg was a different rlly rlly bad story.

MercyM
March 17, 2005, 12:41 pm
Hmm... I like the newer one.

papasurf31
March 17, 2005, 3:11 pm
What the hell, since when were you all so fricking critical? It looks a lot like the actual metroid prime interface, it's not a rippoff. He didn't copy ADA's and claim it as his own. It's a fine interface, kind rough and unpolished, but it does the job and looks damn cool. It feels more like looking through Samus's visor, with the part at the bottom too.

The Geologist
March 17, 2005, 9:04 pm
I think the criticism stems from the fact that ADA actually changed the M.P. interface to include a soldat theme, while Hicks just used the Cabbage interface and moved it around the M.P. interface. Not to mention he put in a tacky little Samus in the bottom of the screen that doesn't need to be there.

IMO Hicks took an already cumbersome interface and made it made it a little worse. Not to mention he just posted a screen and no links to any downloads.

Then again, he obviously can't handle criticism, so should he really even be posting here?

SPARTAN_III
March 18, 2005, 10:43 am
i didnt really like the original mp interface NEway. too all over the damn place.

first time i agree with u, geologist

Deleted User
March 19, 2005, 2:32 am
Is this a registered interface? Sorry but I just registered and I don't know which is registered or not.

_Mancer_
March 19, 2005, 3:34 am
quote:Originally posted by DevfrostIs this a registered interface? Sorry but I just registered and I don't know which is registered or not.

Are you kidding me?

Deleted User
March 19, 2005, 3:34 am
Ohh..I knew I'd seen that interface before..

Deleted User
March 19, 2005, 3:44 am
Ok ... time for me to rant! ...
Leave Hicks alone ninnies! I think it's an awesome interface, in fact, ada's petty flim-flam doesn't evern compare to this. Yes, of course it has some issues, which one doesn't?!?!?!

Hicks! Keep up the good work, I'm looking forward to your next installment.

ripper
March 24, 2005, 3:47 pm
real cool one.. ^^

Ripper.
March 25, 2005, 10:11 am
I dont really like that metroid prime thingy in down, left corner..