( search forums )
Banned/No Hack
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Soldat Moments
Deleted User
March 17, 2005, 2:43 pm

Now im mad...
I´v been banned/kick becuse im soo good. They talk about me to kick me.. and i ask WHAY !
becuse you must use Hack or codes...

OMG... i mean i have never use that or going to do that. And i tell that and im been BANNED.. some tip to stop this ?
IM TOO GOOD =O)
/// DIV X \\\

DT
March 17, 2005, 4:08 pm
wow... i hate bold again...
but you know what...
having a bad day?
i really don't care...
this is another happening with vote kicking geting outa control...

Loltor
March 17, 2005, 10:54 pm
Complaining about kicking is like complaining about the weather.

Just an opinion.

paramud
March 17, 2005, 11:00 pm
is it just me or are the forums being overrun by n00bs.

.alex.oner.
March 17, 2005, 11:25 pm
lol..

but yea, jus came off playing, cant remember what sevre it was.. but it actualy was, just a server and everyone was actualy, proper noobs.. this one person was saying that i was using 'n00b h4x0rz' and kept trying to kick me, but seeing as i had been playin on that server for about 2 hours n got to know everyone they didnt want to kick me as they know i dont cheat.. but yea, your post does sound quite big headed.. and mine might aswell, but it actualy is quite cool when it happens, like people think your cheating but your actualy not..

Gen0cide
March 18, 2005, 12:11 am
Take it as a compliment.
Your so good,so they think your using hacks.

Krios
March 18, 2005, 1:20 am
or..he is useing hacks and that is why they are kicking him?? I've been kicked before becuase I spawned inside a wall see me posting new topics about it?

Someone in Soldat gets kicked every day becuase of lack of intellegence, donate today to help these helpless people at 983-87825(wtf-usuck)

Captain Ben
March 19, 2005, 10:32 am
krios, get over yourself.
it's happened to me aswell. i was playing on a team death match server when i joined bravo, compared to 6 people: 3 on delta and 3 on alpha. after 3 different matches, i had an averge of sixy kills, 17 deaths on eaach map. the map would change every 3 minutes.
after the 3 rounds, one loser guy, who had the lowest score, all out said i was using hacks.
i have a screenshot, but i can't be [IMAGE]ed to find it :)

Zero Wiggles Murasame
March 19, 2005, 10:34 am
when people say you I use hacks I say "no I don't" then they be quiet.

Jap_man
March 19, 2005, 12:29 pm
Everybody, at some stage get's called/accused of being called a hacker when they are innocent.
Either contact the server admin and get yourself off the ban list or (the easier option) just find another good server and get used to it.

Deleted User
March 19, 2005, 2:50 pm
quote:Originally posted by Kriosor..he is useing hacks and that is why they are kicking him??

No Im not use Hacks... I WRITE THAT INTO TOPIC... Sooo read next time...

Gangsterlance
March 21, 2005, 9:46 am
omg.

they just think your using hax 'cause youre too good for them.

Deleted User
March 21, 2005, 6:19 pm
hmmm is that any whay to stop the hacks into soldat in future ?

Liber_Lupus
March 21, 2005, 6:28 pm
GREAAAAHHHHH....JOIN ANOTHER SERVER THEN, INSTEAD YOU MADE A TOPIC...stupid woman.